White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

She was a participant to an armed home invasion...yes, she should get life in prison. Don't you think those convicted of armed home invasion should get life in prison...or does your opinion change because of race?
Uh, no. No one was killed, no one was beaten, no one fell down and skinned their knee. If the justice system followed your guidelines, half of the country would be doing life. I'm gonna have to add you to the competition for my "Dumbest Liberal" thread. You, sir, have earned a spot in the top 3. Congratulations!

Wooo not your list. What a buffoon.

They used a gun in a felony robbery. It was a home invasion...plain and simple. You are simply sympathetic to the criminals because they are white. If they were black...you and your cohorts would be threatening a race war if the ****** weren't executed on the spot.

BTW, you fool no one. I have seen your anti-black posts...you are a racist piece of shit...that is why you are defending this white trash.

What gun? The one the imaginary black dudes had? Stop making shit up,or work on your reading comprehension skills.

Somebody needs to put this thread out of it's misery. Anyone here ever ever think remotely that white girls are a threat to you or society? A younger white girl foiled this arch villains evil plans. So all things being equal... Oh, the racism thingy. Can't forget that. Racism, the OP accused me of being one. No proof, didn't read or comprehend my post, J'accuse. Blind hate filled accusations. WOW. Please, I thought we grew out of this stage.

Last edited:
Uh, no. No one was killed, no one was beaten, no one fell down and skinned their knee. If the justice system followed your guidelines, half of the country would be doing life. I'm gonna have to add you to the competition for my "Dumbest Liberal" thread. You, sir, have earned a spot in the top 3. Congratulations!

They used a gun in a felony robbery. It was a home invasion...plain and simple. You are simply sympathetic to the criminals because they are white. If they were black...you and your cohorts would be threatening a race war if the ****** weren't executed on the spot.

BTW, you fool no one. I have seen your anti-black posts...you are a racist piece of shit...that is why you are defending this white trash.
In case you didn't know it, you have some venom dripping off your chin.
...not to mention the cum of 5 different men.

don't you just loves threads like this

they post it and then if you don't voice the opinion THEY WANT, then you're call a racist

stupid desperate games of a person who just needs to find something to hate their fellow countrymen and women for

go out and smell the roses or something...You've become a circus act

You and your Teaper ilk do it all of the time. :lol:

Pot calling the kettle black...

wait, is that racist? Go to the thinking room in your trailer and think of something original, lunch lady.
Squawk TEAPER Squawk

Somebody needs to put this thread out of it's misery. Anyone here ever ever think remotely that white girls are a threat to you or society? A younger white girl foiled this arch villains evil plans. So all things being equal... Oh, the racism thingy. Can't forget that. Racism, the OP accused me of being one. No proof, didn't read or comprehend my post, J'accuse. Blind hate filled accusations. WOW. Please, I thought we grew out of this stage.

I have seen your posts...and I am not the only one that sees you as a racist, now am I?

don't you just loves threads like this

they post it and then if you don't voice the opinion THEY WANT, then you're call a racist

stupid desperate games of a person who just needs to find something to hate their fellow countrymen and women for

go out and smell the roses or something...You've become a circus act

wait, is that racist? Go to the thinking room in your trailer and think of something original, lunch lady.
Squawk TEAPER Squawk

But you are not a teaper...at least that is what you said earlier. Has that changed all of a sudden?

Quit bringing your gay fantasies in my thread. You are the one that said you would suck cock for money. Pervert! :lmao:

Squawk TEAPER Squawk

But you are not a teaper...at least that is what you said earlier. Has that changed all of a sudden?

Here you are claiming again that what someone told is not true based on nothing but your own ignorance.

Whats the matter with you goodboy? You really stay fixated on giving other men oral sex.

Whats the matter with you goodboy? You really stay fixated on giving other men oral sex.

Gayboy is pissed because I called out his racism and I called him out for admitting that he would suck cock for money in another thread. Fagboy is a perverted racist...then again, most racists suck their leaders cock when they are in jail. I am sure Gayboy is a convict

So does meth. Fucks your teeth up too.
Yeah, I know. I assumed he was black by the content and pathology of his posts.

He is Black. Just thought I'd point out to you the pathology of you white people that cant get enough of Mountain Dew and meth.
The pathology was and is squarely with that vile and disgusting woman, followed by those who sat and watched a toddler trying to defend his mother while she is getting the shit beat out of her. Finally, we come to the scum who try to excuse behavior which can only be categorized as sub-human.
You may love to go around labelling people as racists, but you might take a few seconds to watch this and ask yourselves why they wouldn't be.

Mom beaten, only toddler intervenes - CNN.com Video

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I assumed he was black by the content and pathology of his posts.

He is Black. Just thought I'd point out to you the pathology of you white people that cant get enough of Mountain Dew and meth.
The pathology was and is squarely with that vile and disgusting woman, followed by those who sat and watched a toddler trying to defend his mother while she is getting the shit beat out of her. Finally, we come to the scum who try to excuse behavior which can only be categorized as sub-human.
You may love to go around labelling people as racists, but you might take a few seconds to watch this and ask yourselves why they wouldn't be.

I already saw the video. Only an idiot would become a racist simply because they saw a black person beat on a mexican person. Most people with intelligence would say the issue is with the woman who beat the other woman in front of her child. You inbred racists are too stupid to comprehend such advanced thinking it seems.

I already saw the video. Only an idiot would become a racist simply because they saw a black person beat on a mexican person. Most people with intelligence would say the issue is with the woman who beat the other woman in front of her child. You inbred racists are too stupid to comprehend such advanced thinking it seems.
The excusing of that fat piece of shit and the inaction of the onlookers is testimony to an unraveling culture within an unraveling society.

My son, who has spent only one month in the USA, sent it to me after some Czech sent it to him asking if that was what America was like.

There is not enough political correctness in the world to "correct" the perception that people will invariably have.

The excusing of that fat piece of shit and the inaction of the onlookers is testimony to an unraveling culture within an unraveling society.

My son, who has spent only one month in the USA, sent it to me after some Czech sent it to him asking if that was what America was like.

There is not enough political correctness in the world to "correct" the perception that people will invariably have.

Please show me one person who excused the woman for what she did. If you are worried about what other people think American culture is like then you should educate them. Your problem is you dont have the intellect on how to accomplish that. What I would suggest is to stop believing your perceptions. Its much more indicative of intelligent thinking to educate yourself.

I still say the toddler was attacking this worthless mother. What kind of mother puts her child in that situation. I hope CPS gives her a visit and takes her kid away!

Last edited:

To Meathead thats ok because the Roma are not considered white. He is just a dumb racist from the homeland of Neanderthals.

Racists think everyone is as stupid as them. Why the fuck does a Czech even care about American politics and culture.

I will say though, I had a very cool Czech friend in college. I never seen a grown man cry until he learned he had to go back to that shit hole.

Forum List

Back