White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

Hey Nutz
I'm stealing this from shootspeeders thread.(thanks SP)
Do you agree with the dead guys family? I dont,and it wouldnt matter if the perp was white,black,yellow or purple.
The dumb fuck got what he deserved,and his color doesnt make a damn bit of difference.
If it were me? I would have shot his dumb ass no matter what color he was and I wouldnt lose a minute of sleep over it.

How about you?

Family of Man Shot While Robbing a Waffle House Calls for Stricter Gun Laws

So would I...your point?

You just made it.:D

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“They told us to get out of the house (because) they wanted to steal stuff.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

If the legal system didn't handle this properly, maybe you would see more protests.

If there were people defending the thieves, maybe you would see protests.

If the perjury committed caused innocent people to get arrested and profiled for it, etc. yes, there would be complaints and lawsuits from people jumping all over that.

Looks like we are fortunate this was caught in time and perjury charges were filed to account for the lying. Nobody got killed or physically injured.

And it looks like the media focus is on the little girl. So there is no need to turn this into a negative racist statement if that perjury was addressed, and people are generally trusting the justice system to handle the rest.

People did not trust the justice system in the case of Zimmerman, so there were nonstop protests on all sides.

If the justice system works fine on its own in this case, with no need to bring in media and public pressure, they are lucky.
I would not want any family to go through what the Martin and Zimmerman families suffered.

Why in God's name would you wish that on anyone?

Last edited:
Not really...I was going to ask you the same questions. I mean, every thread in the Race Relations forum is a discussion about how evil or stupid blacks are...I usually see you lurking in those threads basking in the glory of statistics and proportions...attributing all blacks to violence and stupidity.

Of course, those threads are okay...threads like this are not.

Why is that?
"basking in the glory of statistics and proportions"? Heaven forbid anyone should look at statistics and conclude there might be a problem.

That is the thing, no one is saying there isn't a problem. Regretfully, your infatuation with the stats is just that, an infatuation. Never have you engaged in a meaningful conversation about the issue. You simply use your stats as a weapon to attack minorities...why?
Here's an example of how you debate:
Why do you beat your wife, nutz? You like to kick puppies, why? Unfortunately, you hate all white children, why is that?

"basking in the glory of statistics and proportions"? Heaven forbid anyone should look at statistics and conclude there might be a problem.

That is the thing, no one is saying there isn't a problem. Regretfully, your infatuation with the stats is just that, an infatuation. Never have you engaged in a meaningful conversation about the issue. You simply use your stats as a weapon to attack minorities...why?
Why do you beat your wife, nutz? You like to kick puppies, why? Unfortunately, you hate all white children, why is that?
lol...if that is what you think. I reply in kind to the person I am having a discussion with...it is that simple. If someone wants to have a serious discussion, I will have a serious discussion...if they spew nonsense...so do I. It is that simple.

lol...if that is what you think. I reply in kind to the person I am having a discussion with...it is that simple. If someone wants to have a serious discussion, I will have a serious discussion...if they spew nonsense...so do I. It is that simple.
Bullshit, all you've done throughout this entire thread is put words in everyone's mouth. Go back and read it.

Bullshit, all you've done throughout this entire thread is put words in everyone's mouth. Go back and read it.

Because there was absolutely no reason to take anyone seriously in this thread. Go back and read it.

Because there was absolutely no reason to take anyone seriously in this thread. Go back and read it.
Thank you for admitting it.

Your opening post started it and then you waited all of 30 minutes to declare all whites on the board were racists cause they did not respond to your ignorant claims.

Your opening post started it and then you waited all of 30 minutes to declare all whites on the board were racists cause they did not respond to your ignorant claims.
Another troll thread exposed.

No I didn't

This thread is no different than the daily black criminal threads you and your ilk start everyday. Asking you to condemn a bad act by a white person is the same thing you guys do when it comes to Al Sharpton and the rest of his cohorts.

Why is this a troll thread and the others not? Why is it okay to constantly have threads that spew racist nonsense against blacks all of the time?

That is what you don't get...this thread is nothing more than a mirror of the threads you participate in everyday. Why are your hate threads ok?

Gunny just got caught in the middle...collateral damage if you will. He is a cool guy. He doesn't spew the racist nonsense like the Pussy Brigade. I apologize to Gunny for that. But to the rest of you, Fuck You! You can't handle it when the situation is vice versa.

This thread is no different than the daily black criminal threads you and your ilk start everyday. Asking you to condemn a bad act by a white person is the same thing you guys do when it comes to Al Sharpton and the rest of his cohorts.

Why is this a troll thread and the others not? Why is it okay to constantly have threads that spew racist nonsense against blacks all of the time?

That is what you don't get...this thread is nothing more than a mirror of the threads you participate in everyday. Why are your hate threads ok?
The difference is that this story does not rise to the level of a racially motivated crime. Find one and I'll agree with you but this one fails miserably.

The difference is that this story does not rise to the level of a racially motivated crime. Find one and I'll agree with you but this one fails miserably.

Yet you think that all black crime us racially motivated!

Yet you think that all black crime us racially motivated!
You just don't know when to quit, do you?

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

The trouble is, when whites lie about shit like this, other whites believe them. Too quick to assume the culprits must be black, when the white bastards know that if they blame the black man, people will assume they are being truthful.

well obviously in this case the cops did not jump to that conclusion, because they did question the 4 year old.

The trouble is, when whites lie about shit like this, other whites believe them. Too quick to assume the culprits must be black, when the white bastards know that if they blame the black man, people will assume they are being truthful.
They wouldn't be so quick to believe it if blacks didn't commit a disproportionate amount of these types of crimes.

Provide evidence that the girl in question or her accomplices were tea party, then provide evidence I am tea party. Then provide evidence that A) the tea party is racist, B) that not respo9nding to your post is proof of anything and C) that you are not clinically insane..

Where did I say that the girl was a teaper? Now, I did say that racist teapers would not condemn this trailer trash...and apparently I was right. Do you think it is okay for a white person to blame blacks for a crime they didn't commit. Your silence says yes and proves teapers are racist.

Any more questions, or would you like to condemn this trailer trash.

(Coming soon, a teaper will demand that I condemn Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the New Black Panthers in their pathetic and sophomoric attempt to deflect).

It's not ok to blame anyone for a crime they didn't commit. The fact you keep harping about blacks is why everyone is giving you crap.

Provide evidence that the girl in question or her accomplices were tea party, then provide evidence I am tea party. Then provide evidence that A) the tea party is racist, B) that not respo9nding to your post is proof of anything and C) that you are not clinically insane..

Where did I say that the girl was a teaper? Now, I did say that racist teapers would not condemn this trailer trash...and apparently I was right. Do you think it is okay for a white person to blame blacks for a crime they didn't commit. Your silence says yes and proves teapers are racist.

Any more questions, or would you like to condemn this trailer trash.

(Coming soon, a teaper will demand that I condemn Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the New Black Panthers in their pathetic and sophomoric attempt to deflect).

It's not ok to blame anyone for a crime they didn't commit. The fact you keep harping about blacks is why everyone is giving you crap.

That is the point. Any situation where a Black commits a crime...the USMB pussy squad gets a little woodie and spews their racist nonsense...while everyone sits back and says nothing but demand that blacks condemn black crime. Have you ever given Shitspeeders crap for his nonsense posts? How about Tank or Matthew? Or do you agree with them?

Forum List

Back