White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

So what have we learned today from this thread?

1. It's not racist to blame black people for crimes they didn't commit because they commit the most crimes.

2. It's totally okay for a white person to do this.

And

3. How dare you make a thread about this and say white people should call out other white people for doing this and thinking that a white person should be personally responsible for what every white person does. However, black people should be held to a higher standard and call out every crime and take personal responsibility for every black person.

Did I get it right?

You get an A+ and understand the WHOLE POINT of the thread. It is acceptable to be a white racist on this forum...but it doesn't prove the same vice versa.
Who are you to lecture anyone, you fucking bigot? I saw your post where you said, "trailer trash whites".

Last edited:
Show me where I said that.

If that is not your belief, why bring up black crime? (I doubt you will answer)
I brought up black on white crime to help you understand what racial crime is, and making a false statement to cover your ass isn't a racial crime. Get it?

I don't consider it to be a false claim. To people like you, any black crime is racially motivated. That ideology is pretty pathetic.

You going to condemn this white trash?

So what have we learned today from this thread?

1. It's not racist to blame black people for crimes they didn't commit because they commit the most crimes.

2. It's totally okay for a white person to do this.

And

3. How dare you make a thread about this and say white people should call out other white people for doing this and thinking that a white person should be personally responsible for what every white person does. However, black people should be held to a higher standard and call out every crime and take personal responsibility for every black person.

Did I get it right?

You get an A+ and understand the WHOLE POINT of the thread. It is acceptable to be a white racist on this forum...but it doesn't prove the same vice versa.
Who are you to lecture anyone, you fucking bigot? I saw your post where you said, "trailer trash whites".

So...figured it was more appropriate than trailer trash white *******.

Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.
Did she beat the hell out of her in front of her toddler?

Both links suck, but suckiness has levels it seems. Sorry, it does not justify or mitigate what that thug did on another thread, transparently your intent. I regret the dumbing down of my fellow countrymen.

She robbed a toddler of her piggy bank and toys.

If that is not your belief, why bring up black crime? (I doubt you will answer)
I brought up black on white crime to help you understand what racial crime is, and making a false statement to cover your ass isn't a racial crime. Get it?

I don't consider it to be a false claim. To people like you, any black crime is racially motivated. That ideology is pretty pathetic.

You're pretty pathetic if you have to assign statements to people that were never made. Face it, your troll thread has failed.

Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.

Both links suck, but suckiness has levels it seems. Sorry, it does not justify or mitigate what that thug did on another thread, transparently your intent. I regret the dumbing down of my fellow countrymen.

Aha! It has been established. robbery equals beating up of a toddles mother .in front of the toddler.

Can you imagine what how that toddler felt? His brave but pathetic attempts to protect his mother has little effect on you, probably because it's racial. I felt sorry for the kid. How can you watch that shit and try to justify or mitigate it because white people commit crimes against blacks? In this case a simple robbery?

Do you really want to get into that?

Last edited:

You're pretty pathetic if you have to assign statements to people that were never made. Face it, your troll thread has failed.

Then be clear with what you say instead of this enigmatic nonsense. Embrace your opinions, don't dance around them. Its not my fault you choose to communicate the way you do, now is it. But then again, that is your goal, to leave your words open to interpretation, so you can't be pinned one way or another. That is pretty pathetic.

Aha! It has been established. robbery equals beating up of a toddles mother .in front of the toddler.

Can you imagine what how that toddler felt? His brave but pathetic attempts to protect his mother has little effect on you, probably because it's racial. I felt sorry for the kid. How can you watch that shit and try to justify or mitigate it because white people commit crimes against blacks? In this case a simple robbery?

:lol: It was a fight. The white girl lost. She isn't in the hospital...she isn't going to die. And hell, it looked to me as if the toddler was trying to kick his mother. But, methinks all you are deflecting away from the topic at hand. Is this how you are going to justify white crime...through a mutual fight between two co-workers? Hell, what kind of mother puts her child in that situation?

Not a single person has justified white crime, but you keep claiming they did. You claim that a white person must openly condemn white crime but that asking a black person to condemn black crime is racist.

The only racist so far in this thread is Nutz.

Here lets make it simple for you. No one I know of supports ANY crime by ANYONE. No one has ignored any crime by anyone, no but you have defended criminal behavior in this thread.

You are a racist , a liar and a retard.

:lol: It was a fight. The white girl lost. She isn't in the hospital...she isn't going to die. And hell, it looked to me as if the toddler was trying to kick his mother. going to justify white crime...through a mutual fight between two co-workers? Hell, what kind of mother puts her child in that situation?
You are one sick fucK!

Last edited:

:lol: It was a fight. The white girl lost. She isn't in the hospital...she isn't going to die. And hell, it looked to me as if the toddler was trying to kick his mother. But, methinks all you are deflecting away from the topic at hand. Is this how you are going to justify white crime...through a mutual fight between two co-workers? Hell, what kind of mother puts her child in that situation?
That wasnt a fight. How fucking stupid are you that you cant recognize assault when you see it? You are either saying dumb shit just to fuck with people (aka trolling), or you are just a dumb shit. Is this the kind of moronic nonsense I can expect from all your posts?

That wasnt a fight. How fucking stupid are you that you cant recognize assault when you see it? You are either saying dumb shit just to fuck with people (aka trolling), or you are just a dumb shit. Is this the kind of moronic nonsense I can expect from all your posts?

How do you know? Did you watch her interview on CNN?

Then be clear with what you say instead of this enigmatic nonsense. Embrace your opinions, don't dance around them. Its not my fault you choose to communicate the way you do, now is it. But then again, that is your goal, to leave your words open to interpretation, so you can't be pinned one way or another. That is pretty pathetic.
Give it up, man. Your "gotcha" thread ain't "getting" anybody. You failed to make your case for the babysitter being a racist so now you're trying to make all of US out to be the racists for defending the white babysitter when in fact, no one defended her. Your thread is a failure in so many ways.

Give it up, man. Your "gotcha" thread ain't "getting" anybody. You failed to make your case for the babysitter being a racist so now you're trying to make all of US out to be the racists for defending the white babysitter when in fact, no one defended her. Your thread is a failure in so many ways.

You are saying you are not a racist?

That wasnt a fight. How fucking stupid are you that you cant recognize assault when you see it? You are either saying dumb shit just to fuck with pe ople (aka trolling), or you are just a dumb shit. Is this the kind of moronic nonsense I can expect from all your posts?
It is not a question of humanity but rather, common sense.

Last edited:

I wasn't saying that, but if you're asking if I'm a racist, the answer is no.

I guess I am confusing you with the other car guy...go figure. I guess all white people sound alike.

You sure you aren't racist?

I guess I am confusing you with the other car guy...go figure. I guess all white people sound alike.

You sure you aren't racist?
Is everything in life about race to you?

Not really...I was going to ask you the same questions. I mean, every thread in the Race Relations forum is a discussion about how evil or stupid blacks are...I usually see you lurking in those threads basking in the glory of statistics and proportions...attributing all blacks to violence and stupidity.

Of course, those threads are okay...threads like this are not.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back