harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
a WHITE person---''assaulted'' by cop
and good for the cop
comply --SIMPLE

just sign the ticket--jesus christ--this isn't rocket science
you ASK for [ and deserve ] trouble when you don't comply

Damn! Sign for the ticket. Get the damn car fixed. Go to traffic court and present proof that the issue has been fixed and the judge will most likely waive the fine for the ticket.

Last edited:
Was it really necessary to tase an unarmed grandma? C'mon now.

After initially refusing to sign the ticket, and before things spiraled out of control, grandma finally concedes to sign the ticket. "Oh we're beyond that", the cop says. What's the point of escalating the situation here by the cop? Just give her the ticket to sign and everyone carries on with the rest of their day.

Defuse the situation.

Whelp... that’s something you don’t see every day. A white granny acting black.

After initially refusing to sign the ticket, and before things spiraled out of control, grandma finally concedes to sign the ticket. "Oh we're beyond that", the cop says. What's the point of escalating the situation here by the cop? Just give her the ticket to sign and everyone carries on with the rest of their day.

Defuse the situation.
I think it would have been good for the cop to have advised Granny that she would be arrested if she didn't comply with signing for the ticket.

I'm sure that is printed on the ticket.
A reasonable person would have read the ticket, just like any document you are asked to sign.
Then if you don't want to sign it, fine. You reap the consequences.

Defuse the situation.
I think it would have been good for the cop to have advised Granny that she would be arrested if she didn't comply with signing for the ticket.

Totally agree.

A calm explanation of "Ma'am, it's your right not to sign this ticket. But if you refuse to sign this ticket, then I am authorized to place you under arrest and take you into custody." Instead, when she refused to sign the ticket, he went straight to "Get out of the car."

This escalation simply wasn't necessary. This altercation easily could have been avoided by the officer. Granted it could have been avoided by grandma too, but I'll always hold police officers to a higher standard of doing their job in a professional manner.

This guy was looking for drama. And he was looking for a reason to use force. Big man couldn't restrain a little ol' lady and just HAD to use his taser.

Defuse the situation.

Totally agree.

A calm explanation of "Ma'am, it's your right not to sign this ticket. But if you refuse to sign this ticket, then I am authorized to place you under arrest and take you into custody." Instead, when she refused to sign the ticket, he went straight to "Get out of the car."

This escalation simply wasn't necessary. This altercation easily could have been avoided by the officer. Granted it could have been avoided by grandma too, but I'll always hold police officers to a higher standard of doing their job in a professional manner.

This guy was looking for drama. And he was looking for a reason to use force. Big man couldn't restrain a little ol' lady and just HAD to use his taser.
bullshit--she got exactly what she deserved ---

Defuse the situation.

Totally agree.

..these jackasses are being jackasses --plain and simple

Defuse the situation.

Totally agree.

bullshit--she got exactly what she deserved ---

Good point.

Forum List

Back