White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

No, but then no one said this particular beat down was because the guy was black.
....so it's ok for someone to be violent to someone for what they wear, but not because of their skin color.......???!!!!
THAT'S naziish
It’s not what he wears, it’s who he is. He’s a Nazi. Nazi’s deserve beatdowns.
wrong
so blacks think criminals are ok
by your reasoning, we should be able to attack blacks
Being black does not represent criminality. Being nazi represents genocide.
dumb--black protest FOR criminals/LOVE criminals = sympathetic to criminals

stop the stupid shit!!
you know it is wrong just to hit someone for no reason --
It’s not for “no reason.”

....so it's ok for someone to be violent to someone for what they wear, but not because of their skin color.......???!!!!
THAT'S naziish
wrong

stop the stupid shit!!
what's the reason?
so BLM/leftist are just like nazis
it would be ok for me to just go hit them....???!!

the SA/nazis
were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
\
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2015/1206/Trump-rally-disrupted-by-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-among-others
etc etc

So blacks get to beat up anyone they think did something racist?
No, but then no one said this particular beat down was because the guy was black.
THAT'S naziish

I disagree, neither Nazis nor Commies "deserve" beatdowns. We should instead be discussing our differences in ideology openly i the marketplace of ideas.

However , in this case, these are teenagers, and that was probably the cause of this fight, not "ideology" at all. These kids would have found another reason to fight, I'm sure. I remember fighting in high school when I was accused off homosexuality so I defended my manhood. Another time, I was accused of being Jewish so I fought. BTW, I found out by a DNA test that the other kid was right, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish. I should apologize if I see him again
There’s no discussing shit with Nazi’s. Just because you learn nothing from history doesn’t mean others have to be as coddling to Nazi’s as you. You want to repeat mistakes made in the past? Be my guest.

How about communists? Is there "discussing shit with commies"?

The truth is a bit different. Great men like Ronaldus Magnus sat down with Bloody Gorby, Donaldus Magnus sat down with Little Rocket Man.

We have to work things out verbally.

Donald Trump, the Bush Family, McCain, Romney, Reagan were all designated as "nazis" in their time. To refuse to talk with them really destroys civil discourse.

this is real, and it makes me like the "bad guys"
So blacks get to beat up anyone they think did something racist?
THAT'S naziish
------------------------------------ its not correct to do violence no matter what his political leaning are . 'nazis' are a legal political party in the USA Faun .

wrong

stop the stupid shit!!
what's the reason?

the SA/nazis
\
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2015/1206/Trump-rally-disrupted-by-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-among-others
etc etc
The reason is that Nazism represents genocide.

wrong

stop the stupid shit!!
what's the reason?

the SA/nazis
\
Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc

So what? Just because someone is a nazi at one point in time, doesn't mean they are irredeemable does it? The Bushes and McCain were labeled as "Nazis" for years, and both are now apparently redeemed from that sin.

Wearing the jacket may be in poor taste.

Committing assault is a crime.

Unless you're a liberal, in which case it's the reverse.

wrong

stop the stupid shit!!
what's the reason?

the SA/nazis
\
Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc
BLM/leftists are exactly like the nazis
it's right there !

THAT'S naziish

I disagree, neither Nazis nor Commies "deserve" beatdowns. We should instead be discussing our differences in ideology openly i the marketplace of ideas.

However , in this case, these are teenagers, and that was probably the cause of this fight, not "ideology" at all. These kids would have found another reason to fight, I'm sure. I remember fighting in high school when I was accused off homosexuality so I defended my manhood. Another time, I was accused of being Jewish so I fought. BTW, I found out by a DNA test that the other kid was right, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish. I should apologize if I see him again
There’s no discussing shit with Nazi’s. Just because you learn nothing from history doesn’t mean others have to be as coddling to Nazi’s as you. You want to repeat mistakes made in the past? Be my guest.

How about communists? Is there "discussing shit with commies"?

The truth is a bit different. Great men like Ronaldus Magnus sat down with Bloody Gorby, Donaldus Magnus sat down with Little Rocket Man.

We have to work things out verbally.

Donald Trump, the Bush Family, McCain, Romney, Reagan were all designated as "nazis" in their time. To refuse to talk with them really destroys civil discourse.
the left/blacks DON'T want to talk/be civil/etc--I've linked this many times:
if they don't get the verdict they want, they will cause violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they don't want civil/legal/common sense courts/system/talks/etc
this is UN-American/UN-civil/etc
no wonder the blacks graduate at lower levels
no wonder Africa and US black areas are shitholes/crime ridden
Protesters promise mass shutdowns if Stockley isn’t convicted
AND --as we clearly see in the OP case!!
continued

the blacks commit:
murder-4 times the rate of whites
hate crime over twice the rate
sexual assault twice the rate
they have impulse control problems and DON'T want to talk
they resort to VIOLENCE
how nice/civil/conducive to a productive culture ...:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

look at all the VIOLENT protest for----------------------------------------------CRIMINALS!!
they violently protest FOR dangerous, jackass criminals
STUPID

Back in the 1990's, if children in Government school wore the wrong colors to school, they could be shot or worse. If a gang controlled a school and they wore red , and a parent sent the kid to school with a white shirt and a blue tie, he could be stabbed turning a corner in some of your institutions of secondary education.

wrong

stop the stupid shit!!
what's the reason?

the SA/nazis
\
Sturmabteilung (SA)
etc etc

So, in your view, if a kid goes to school in a MAGA hat, he should be slugged without explanation and without apology, because in the view of libs, President Trump is a nazi?

these lib people are crazy , claimed or supposed 'nazi's' have a RIGHT to peacefully pursue Public education in the USA .

Forum List

Back