White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

Soviets killed twice, nearly on a scale of Hitler.

First in the Bolshevik Revolution with Lenin, and second with Stalin the butcher.

But, I guess "Only" Nazis are so wrong, everybody else gets a "Free-pass"

Such bull, really it's so biased, and hypocritical.
No one said anyone gets a free pass. The ihatecommies thread is over there —>

You said it. With your cowardly dodge.
LOL

You poor, demented rightie. There was no dodge nor did anyone say what the demons in your head tell you. :eusa_naughty:

You dodged and you know it, you filthy liar.
LOLOL

You poor thing. The iwannadivertthisthread thread is right over there —>

Right next to the ihatecommies thread.

So, since I refuted your stated reason for supporting violence against a teenaged boy,

what is your real reason?

You mean like Jason Kessler, the nazi who organized the Charlottesville Riot as well as the Occupy Wall Street movement?

I highly recommend that you get out and view "Death of a Nation" , Dinesh D'Souza's classic movie, considered by virtually everyone to be the greatest film in motion picture history.
Are you so stupid as to assert the person who organized the unite the right March was a Bernie or Hillary supporter?? :eusa_doh:

If that were true, wouldn’t he have organized a unite the left March?

He did organize a "unite the left" march, the Occupy Wall Street movement was what it was called.
And now he’s a rightwingnut.

No, Mr. Kessler is a liberal, and was exposed as such by Dinesh D'Souza.

Dumbfuck, Liberals don’t unite the right.

2s0blvo.jpg

Dinesh made factional claims. Which of them do you dispute? Or are you just a moron?

So, since I refuted your stated reason for supporting violence against a teenaged boy,

Teenaged boys fight, that's what they do. If a kid was wearing a nazi jacket, that's what his intent was, and he probably looking to get into some fisticuffs.

I never got into a fight over nazism, but I did get into fights as a kid. Helps get some of the aggression out, this is hardly unexpected and has happened since the dawn of civilization.

No one said anyone gets a free pass. The ihatecommies thread is over there —>

LOL

You poor, demented rightie. There was no dodge nor did anyone say what the demons in your head tell you. :eusa_naughty:

LOLOL

You refuted nothing. You tried to divert the thread and I didn’t participate in your diversion.

Teenaged boys fight, that's what they do. If a kid was wearing a nazi jacket, that's what his intent was, and he probably looking to get into some fisticuffs.

I never got into a fight over nazism, but I did get into fights as a kid. Helps get some of the aggression out, this is hardly unexpected and has happened since the dawn of civilization.

The kid was NOT wearing a nazi jacket. He did a gaming meme move that is supposedly nazi.

Are you so stupid as to assert the person who organized the unite the right March was a Bernie or Hillary supporter?? :eusa_doh:

If that were true, wouldn’t he have organized a unite the left March?

He did organize a "unite the left" march, the Occupy Wall Street movement was what it was called.
And now he’s a rightwingnut.

No, Mr. Kessler is a liberal, and was exposed as such by Dinesh D'Souza.

Dumbfuck, Liberals don’t unite the right.

2s0blvo.jpg

Dinesh made factional claims. Which of them do you dispute? Or are you just a moron?

Dinesh pointed out Kessler was left leaning when he was younger. Now he’s right leaning.

this is real, and it makes me like the "bad guys"
So blacks get to beat up anyone they think did something racist?
No, but then no one said this particular beat down was because the guy was black.
....so it's ok for someone to be violent to someone for what they wear, but not because of their skin color.......???!!!!
THAT'S naziish
It’s not what he wears, it’s who he is. He’s a Nazi. Nazi’s deserve beatdowns.

LOL

LOLOL

You refuted nothing. You tried to divert the thread and I didn’t participate in your diversion.
you think attacking someone for what they wear is ok.....???!!!!??
YOU are a nazi

No, but then no one said this particular beat down was because the guy was black.
....so it's ok for someone to be violent to someone for what they wear, but not because of their skin color.......???!!!!
THAT'S naziish
wrong
so blacks think criminals are ok
by your reasoning, we should be able to attack blacks

THAT'S naziish
....so, by your nonsensical reasoning, if I saw Obama, I should be able just to go up to him and punch him
...also, anybody else I think is a jackass
????!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S naziish

I disagree, neither Nazis nor Commies "deserve" beatdowns. We should instead be discussing our differences in ideology openly i the marketplace of ideas.

However , in this case, these are teenagers, and that was probably the cause of this fight, not "ideology" at all. These kids would have found another reason to fight, I'm sure. I remember fighting in high school when I was accused off homosexuality so I defended my manhood. Another time, I was accused of being Jewish so I fought. BTW, I found out by a DNA test that the other kid was right, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish. I should apologize if I see him again

THAT'S naziish
...so, as I've proven many times on USMB, BLM/leftist [who are just like the nazis ]--we should be able to go up to them and punch them--according to your reasoning

THAT'S naziish

I disagree, neither Nazis nor Commies "deserve" beatdowns. We should instead be discussing our differences in ideology openly i the marketplace of ideas.

However , in this case, these are teenagers, and that was probably the cause of this fight, not "ideology" at all. These kids would have found another reason to fight, I'm sure. I remember fighting in high school when I was accused off homosexuality so I defended my manhood. Another time, I was accused of being Jewish so I fought. BTW, I found out by a DNA test that the other kid was right, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish. I should apologize if I see him again
but if it was a white hitting a black--OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

LOLOL

you think attacking someone for what they wear is ok.....???!!!!??
YOU are a nazi
Did I say that? No.

Try a remedial comprehension course. Maybe it will help you.

THAT'S naziish
wrong
Being black does not represent criminality. Being nazi represents genocide.

THAT'S naziish
wrong
Being black does not represent criminality. Being nazi represents genocide.
dumb--black protest FOR criminals/LOVE criminals = sympathetic to criminals

stop the stupid shit!!
you know it is wrong just to hit someone for no reason --

THAT'S naziish

There’s no discussing shit with Nazi’s. Just because you learn nothing from history doesn’t mean others have to be as coddling to Nazi’s as you. You want to repeat mistakes made in the past? Be my guest.

Forum List

Back