White House Admits: 'No Insurance For Everyone'

I don't really give a shit. Get a job if you want health insurance.
Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.

Do you have any clue how many people have jobs and still can't get health insurance?

Of course you don't, you're an Asian Trump Supporter.

The Mandate will be ended. So the CBO is correct, there will be less insured. Basic freedoms will be restored to Americans. They'll be making choices again.

And the staggering Government/Healthcare costs are gonna be reduced dramatically. That was also in the CBO Report. But obviously, the usual suspects conveniently ignored that part of the Report.

Yeah, they'll be choosing between food and health insurance, or rent payment and health insurance. That's some freedom for you.

Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.

Do you have any clue how many people have jobs and still can't get health insurance?

Then get a better job. Oh, but that would mean having to actually develop marketable job skills. Either way, not my problem. Adapt or die.

Then get a better job. Oh, but that would mean having to actually develop marketable job skills. Either way, not my problem. Adapt or die.

Do you think there is a "better job" out there for every single American?

The Mandate will be ended. So the CBO is correct, there will be less insured. Basic freedoms will be restored to Americans. They'll be making choices again.

And the staggering Government/Healthcare costs are gonna be reduced dramatically. That was also in the CBO Report. But obviously, the usual suspects conveniently ignored that part of the Report.

Yeah, they'll be choosing between food and health insurance, or rent payment and health insurance. That's some freedom for you.

They'll choose. That's what freedom is all about. The Mandate was an Un-American affront. I won't support any Republican plan that includes it.

View attachment 117496
I wonder which one will kill more old and poor folks - TrumpCare or TrumpBudget?

Honestly, your ethnic bias undercuts any point you attempt to make.

Ethnic bias? And your personal attacks don't? Funny...

Injun, there is not one thing short of resignation that Trump could do that would satisfy you. Even if Trump decided to reverse DAPL you would be accusing him of getting paid off to do it.

You are just a hateful, biased prick.

They'll choose. That's what freedom is all about. The Mandate was an Un-American affront. I won't support any Republican plan that includes it.

You'll support whatever you're told to support. Baaaaaaa says the sheep.

Of course not. We need shitty jobs for the people who made poor life decisions and as an incentive for people to better themselves.

There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

You'll support whatever you're told to support. Baaaaaaa says the sheep.

Coming from the folks who promised 'If you like your Doctor?...', i'll take anything you have to say on Healthcare with a grain of salt. Y'all lie. It is what it is.

There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

Of course not. We need shitty jobs for the people who made poor life decisions and as an incentive for people to better themselves.

So there aren't even enough good jobs for everyone and yet you still somehow blame people who can't get ahead as if it's entirely their fault. Do you actual think through any of the shit you say before you actually say it?

Don't bother answering, we both know the answer already.

LOL, nice bumper sticker. How about coming back to reality whenever you're ready.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

I know facts can be problematic, but Hitlery Clinton was the real fascist.

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs? Then some people literally cannot work due to disability. It takes months for disability benefits to be approved and even then people get rejected. So not health insurance for them. And some jobs just don't offer it.

Then insurance companies will not insure you if you have certain pre existing conditions.

Healthcare isn't a luxury, it's a necessity. There's a reason every western 1st world nation has universal healthcare.

Forum List

Back