White House Admits: 'No Insurance For Everyone'

I don't really give a shit. Get a job if you want health insurance.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs?

The same thing everyone does between jobs: tighten belts, save, and look for another job.

Its not that simple. You can get sick anytime. People get diagnosed with cancer all the time. What is a person going to do if they cancer in between jobs? Even if they find a job, an insurance company isn't going to cover them at that point.

Then get a better job. Oh, but that would mean having to actually develop marketable job skills. Either way, not my problem. Adapt or die.

Do you think there is a "better job" out there for every single American?
There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

Coal jobs are not coming back. Period.

OTOH, Libes/Dems are working to train coal workers for modern jobs. Why are RWNJs and prez drumpf against that?

We'll see. But if folks in the Coal Industry do well, i will be happy for them. I'm happy when fellow Americans prosper.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs? Then some people literally cannot work due to disability. It takes months for disability benefits to be approved and even then people get rejected. So not health insurance for them. And some jobs just don't offer it.

Then insurance companies will not insure you if you have certain pre existing conditions.

Healthcare isn't a luxury, it's a necessity.

They don't care. Scratch that. It hasn't affected them personally (yet) and it's a complex issue. Combine that with the fact that Trump supporters are inherently dumb and lazy and you get the appearance of not caring.

I care about them as much as they've ever cared about me.

You're too dumb to realize we are the ones who are fighting FOR you.

You're too dumb to realize that not every minority needs or wants to stay on the liberal plantation. I can take care of myself. Thank you very much.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs?

The same thing everyone does between jobs: tighten belts, save, and look for another job.

Its not that simple. You can get sick anytime. People get diagnosed with cancer all the time. What is a person going to do if they cancer in between jobs? Even if they find a job, an insurance company isn't going to cover them at that point.

Again, not my problem.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs? Then some people literally cannot work due to disability. It takes months for disability benefits to be approved and even then people get rejected. So not health insurance for them. And some jobs just don't offer it.

Then insurance companies will not insure you if you have certain pre existing conditions.

They don't care. Scratch that. It hasn't affected them personally (yet) and it's a complex issue. Combine that with the fact that Trump supporters are inherently dumb and lazy and you get the appearance of not caring.

You're too dumb to realize that not every minority needs or wants to stay on the liberal plantation. I can take care of myself. Thank you very much.

Bullshit you can. I have evidence that says otherwise.

Again, not my problem.

How can you be so heartless. Just imagine yourself getting cancer and no insurance. Would you just accept dying?

I hope you're not a religious person. Because God hates ugly, and God has a special place for folks like yourself.

Bullshit you can. I have evidence that says otherwise.

You think you know me? Lol

Again, not my problem.

How can you be so heartless.

Because I grew up in liberal California. Liberals made me this way.

Again, not my problem.

Liberals didn't make you this way. Liberals actually are for taking care of those in need. Its conservative like to let poor people die.

the bill has a HUGE COSTLY MANDATE to carry insurance in it... that is 10 times more costly than the Obama mandate!!!

THAT ALONE is reason to be solidly against this bill....

If you decide to not have insurance because you can't afford it, when you do have enough money to buy it, the insurance companies can charge you THREE TIMES the NORMAL PREMIUM AMOUNT, for the next 2 years as a penalty for going longer than 6 weeks without health care insurance....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SMOKES! :eek:

Again, not my problem.

Liberals didn't make you this way. Liberals actually are for taking care of those in need. Its conservative like to let poor people die.

Bull fucking shit. Liberals only care about themselves. I know. I live here.

Those who believe in Malthus will die with people stealing their clothes. Scrooge proved it.

Do you have any clue how many people have jobs and still can't get health insurance?

Of course you don't, you're an Asian Trump Supporter.

Then get a better job. Oh, but that would mean having to actually develop marketable job skills. Either way, not my problem. Adapt or die.

There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

I was born and raised in coal country. FACT: Coal ain't coming back.

We'll see. But if fellow Americans in the coal industry do well, i'll be happy for em. You should be too.

LOL, as if you care about anyone besides yourself.

If fellow Americans in the Coal Industry do well, i'll be happy for them. They're my fellow Americans. I want them to prosper. If you don't believe that, oh well i guess.

If that's true, then you must be against 'bringing back coal' ... meaning, putting miners back into coal mines. Especially since the drumpf/LyinRyan heal care plan would deny the treatment for things like black lung disease.

Indeed, the lie drumpf told to the miners in his office, that he was getting their jobs back for them when he was actually only giving the 1%'ers permission to poison the miners, their children, their community.

But hey, he did give the SEVEN miners ONE stinking pen.

BTW, did anyone notice that, for the 2nd time, he blew off his meeting with vets in order to go play golf at his resort?

Unlike his lie about donating money to vets charities, he didn't even send them ONE of his shitty bumper sticker.

We'll see. But if fellow Americans in the coal industry do well, i'll be happy for em. You should be too.

Why? To further pollute air and water - not to mention the destruction of the land? Do you approve of mountaintop mining? Have you ever seen it?

LOL, as if you care about anyone besides yourself.

If fellow Americans in the Coal Industry do well, i'll be happy for them. They're my fellow Americans. I want them to prosper. If you don't believe that, oh well i guess.

If that's true, then you must be against 'bringing back coal' ... meaning, putting miners back into coal mines. Especially since the drumpf/LyinRyan heal care plan would deny the treatment for things like black lung disease.

Indeed, the lie drumpf told to the miners in his office, that he was getting their jobs back for them when he was actually only giving the 1%'ers permission to poison the miners, their children, their community.

But hey, he did give the SEVEN miners ONE stinking pen.

BTW, did anyone notice that, for the 2nd time, he blew off his meeting with vets in order to go play golf at his resort?

Unlike his lie about donating money to vets charities, he didn't even send them ONE of his shitty bumper sticker.

I think Trump is making a sincere effort to help the American coal industry out. But if you wanna go on endlessly demonizing him, so be it i guess. Some folks enjoy hating. It's sad, but i can't control that.

Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.
Is that what you say to retired veterans, poor kids, the elderly, the disabled? Why would an insurance company want a old man with cancer on their books?

I say to retired Veterans, go to the VA. I don't know any poor kids, only poor parents that can get on Medicaid. I say to the elderly, you have Medicare. I say to the disabled, get on SSI disablility insurance. I say to an old man with Cancer, Medicare pays for it.

Any more questions?

“The only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law.”

WASHINGTON ― White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney threw cold water on the promise that “everybody” would get health insurance under GOP legislation ― a promise that was made by none other than President Donald Trump himself.

“We don’t have universal ― the only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law,” Mulvaney said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

The expectation of everyone in the nation getting health insurance if Trump took office came from promises he himself made.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in January. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

In 2015, Trump similarly told CBS’s “60 Minutes,” “Everybody’s got to be covered.”

But the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office made clear in its recent analysis that there’s no way everyone will get insurance under the GOP’s American Health Care Act. Instead, 24 million people stand to lose coverage over the next decade.

The CBO also took issue with the White House’s claim that health care will suddenly be significantly more affordable. It found, for example, that a 64-year-old person who makes $26,500 could face an increase in his or her premiums from $1,700 now to $14,600 under the GOP bill.

More: White House Admits Trump 'Insurance For Everybody' Guarantee Isn't Going To Happen

Another Trump lie. Now we finally hear the brutal truth. Republicans should join Democrats in fixing the glitches in Obamacare. However, we all know that will never happen.

Millions went without it because of Obamacare. Some people were forced to give up the plans they had and couldn't afford new ones. Some just paid way more and had such high deductibles that everything was out of pocket. Never any tears shed for them, huh?

Government took in billions from fines because people just couldn't afford to buy plans. People who were too poor to buy a plan but not poor enough or not an illegal alien so couldn't get anything for free were shit out of luck and the left didn't give a rat's ass about them. For many, it meant dealing with the hardship of paying more than budget allowed or going without insurance and still getting hit with a fine at tax time. No liberals were out protesting because average working Americans were getting screwed.

We've always had Medicaid and that was the best bet for people to get help if they were unable to get a job with benefits. Obamacare just caused prices to rise and made everything way more expensive for those who had to foot the bill. And it was middle class paying the price, which always happens.

Save your whining.

Obamacare was designed to kiss Big Pharms' asses while destroying things to the point where they could force single payer on us.

There was nothing good about Obamacare and that was the plan. You guys are just mad that healthcare will not become socialized any time soon.

Its sure as hell not trump or the Repubs.

AsianTrumpSupporter earlier post ..

"I don't really give a shit. Get a job if you want health insurance."

shows that RWNJs still don't understand that ObamaCare is NOT insurance and neither is trump/ryan care.

I don't have a job***. According to him, that means I should not be able to buy health insurance.

***Before RWNJs, including AsianTrumpSupporter rush to tell me I'm wrong not to be working at a job ... I'm retired, worked since I was 13, not rich but certainly comfortable and quite happy doing exactly what I want to do - work with wild animals.

Forum List

Back