White House Admits: 'No Insurance For Everyone'

I don't really give a shit. Get a job if you want health insurance.
Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.
Is that what you say to retired veterans, poor kids, the elderly, the disabled? Why would an insurance company want a old man with cancer on their books?

I say to retired Veterans, go to the VA. I don't know any poor kids, only poor parents that can get on Medicaid. I say to the elderly, you have Medicare. I say to the disabled, get on SSI disablility insurance. I say to an old man with Cancer, Medicare pays for it.

Any more questions?

Yeah, Obamabots better not get me going on the VA. That was by far Obama's biggest shame as President. Most Veterans and Soldiers despise him for it. He's left Trump an awful catastrophe.

Coal jobs are not coming back. Period.

OTOH, Libes/Dems are working to train coal workers for modern jobs. Why are RWNJs and prez drumpf against that?

Don't count on many coal jobs not coming back.

Demand are trying to teach people who don't want to be re-educated for jobs they don't want to do. Somehow I don't see that working group well.

Just another clear lie of the Orange Disaster, the most divisive president in our history.

There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

LOL, as if you care about anyone besides yourself.

If fellow Americans in the Coal Industry do well, i'll be happy for them. They're my fellow Americans. I want them to prosper. If you don't believe that, oh well i guess.

If that's true, then you must be against 'bringing back coal' ... meaning, putting miners back into coal mines. Especially since the drumpf/LyinRyan heal care plan would deny the treatment for things like black lung disease.

Indeed, the lie drumpf told to the miners in his office, that he was getting their jobs back for them when he was actually only giving the 1%'ers permission to poison the miners, their children, their community.

But hey, he did give the SEVEN miners ONE stinking pen.

BTW, did anyone notice that, for the 2nd time, he blew off his meeting with vets in order to go play golf at his resort?

Unlike his lie about donating money to vets charities, he didn't even send them ONE of his shitty bumper sticker.

You manage at least one total lie in every post. This one is sheer stupidity and completely misleading.

'Especially since the drumpf/LyinRyan heal care plan would deny the treatment for things like black lung disease.'

Like all coal miners who qualify for the U.S. Department of Labor’s Federal Black Lung Program, you are entitled to medical benefits to cover the reasonable cost of treatment, services or supplies for your pneumoconiosis and disability (your black lung condition). Spouses, family members, and survivors of coal miners are not entitled to medical benefits. You have the right to seek treatment from the medical provider (physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, etc.) of your choice. Most providers who are enrolled in the Federal Black Lung Program will bill the Federal Black Lung Program directly for you. But if the provider is not enrolled in the Federal Black Lung Program (or chooses not to bill directly), it will be necessary for you to pay for the services yourself then file with the Federal Black Lung Program on your own for reimbursement of these out-of-pocket payments.

https://www.dol.gov/owcp/dcmwc/regs/compliance/cm-6.pdf

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

LOL, as if you care about anyone besides yourself.

If fellow Americans in the Coal Industry do well, i'll be happy for them. They're my fellow Americans. I want them to prosper. If you don't believe that, oh well i guess.

If that's true, then you must be against 'bringing back coal' ... meaning, putting miners back into coal mines. Especially since the drumpf/LyinRyan heal care plan would deny the treatment for things like black lung disease.

Indeed, the lie drumpf told to the miners in his office, that he was getting their jobs back for them when he was actually only giving the 1%'ers permission to poison the miners, their children, their community.

But hey, he did give the SEVEN miners ONE stinking pen.

BTW, did anyone notice that, for the 2nd time, he blew off his meeting with vets in order to go play golf at his resort?

Unlike his lie about donating money to vets charities, he didn't even send them ONE of his shitty bumper sticker.

You manage at least one total lie in every post. This one is sheer stupidity and completely misleading.

'Especially since the drumpf/LyinRyan heal care plan would deny the treatment for things like black lung disease.'

Like all coal miners who qualify for the U.S. Department of Labor’s Federal Black Lung Program, you are entitled to medical benefits to cover the reasonable cost of treatment, services or supplies for your pneumoconiosis and disability (your black lung condition). Spouses, family members, and survivors of coal miners are not entitled to medical benefits. You have the right to seek treatment from the medical provider (physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, etc.) of your choice. Most providers who are enrolled in the Federal Black Lung Program will bill the Federal Black Lung Program directly for you. But if the provider is not enrolled in the Federal Black Lung Program (or chooses not to bill directly), it will be necessary for you to pay for the services yourself then file with the Federal Black Lung Program on your own for reimbursement of these out-of-pocket payments.

https://www.dol.gov/owcp/dcmwc/regs/compliance/cm-6.pdf

I've heard that Trump is going to abolish that.

I repeat from the OP:

"The CBO also took issue with the White House’s claim that health care will suddenly be significantly more affordable. It found, for example, that a 64-year-old person who makes $26,500 could face an increase in his or her premiums from $1,700 now to $14,600 under the GOP bill."​

Why would Republicans vote for this?

I repeat from the OP:

"The CBO also took issue with the White House’s claim that health care will suddenly be significantly more affordable. It found, for example, that a 64-year-old person who makes $26,500 could face an increase in his or her premiums from $1,700 now to $14,600 under the GOP bill."​

Why would Republicans vote for this?
You are a fool that believed obamacare would save yo $2500 a year. Then got dumped with $7500 deductible. You're a great tool .

Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.
Is that what you say to retired veterans, poor kids, the elderly, the disabled? Why would an insurance company want a old man with cancer on their books?

I say to retired Veterans, go to the VA. I don't know any poor kids, only poor parents that can get on Medicaid. I say to the elderly, you have Medicare. I say to the disabled, get on SSI disablility insurance. I say to an old man with Cancer, Medicare pays for it.

Any more questions?

Yep. Now I know for sure that you live in your mommy's basement.

As bad as it is for those people now, if trump/ryan gets their way, its gonna get a whole lot worse.

Any more questions?

Yeah, Obamabots better not get me going on the VA. That was by far Obama's biggest shame as President. Most Veterans and Soldiers despise him for it. He's left Trump an awful catastrophe.

BS.

Typical RWNJ traitor ignores the FACT that the VA was a mess as far back as WWII

AND

that the Repubs refused to agree with Obama that it needs to be streamlined so it works for the fets.

Just like they are now. 'cept now, they have trumps help to screw over the vets. Maybe he'll send them a bumper sticker. Ya think?

Again, the OP believes that health insurance is supposed to mean free healthcare for everyone. Except, of course, it is not free. He wants me to pay for his healthcare.

“The only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law.”

WASHINGTON ― White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney threw cold water on the promise that “everybody” would get health insurance under GOP legislation ― a promise that was made by none other than President Donald Trump himself.

“We don’t have universal ― the only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law,” Mulvaney said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

The expectation of everyone in the nation getting health insurance if Trump took office came from promises he himself made.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in January. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

In 2015, Trump similarly told CBS’s “60 Minutes,” “Everybody’s got to be covered.”

But the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office made clear in its recent analysis that there’s no way everyone will get insurance under the GOP’s American Health Care Act. Instead, 24 million people stand to lose coverage over the next decade.

The CBO also took issue with the White House’s claim that health care will suddenly be significantly more affordable. It found, for example, that a 64-year-old person who makes $26,500 could face an increase in his or her premiums from $1,700 now to $14,600 under the GOP bill.

More: White House Admits Trump 'Insurance For Everybody' Guarantee Isn't Going To Happen

Another Trump lie. Now we finally hear the brutal truth. Republicans should join Democrats in fixing the glitches in Obamacare. However, we all know that will never happen.

We don't have insurance for everyone now, bub.

What we have is incredibly expensive and useless insurance for people who pay for their own in order to subsidize free loaders.

I'll also note the PAINFULLY OBVIOUS fact that Insurance is Not Health Care.

Any more questions?

BS.

Typical RWNJ traitor ignores the FACT that the VA was a mess as far back as WWII

AND

that the Repubs refused to agree with Obama that it needs to be streamlined so it works for the fets.

Just like they are now. 'cept now, they have trumps help to screw over the vets. Maybe he'll send them a bumper sticker. Ya think?

Most Veterans and Soldiers disagree with you. They view Obama as a Traitor. The VA is by far his biggest shame. Trump will do better. I believe that.

So coal mining companies should be held liable then.

Nope. The cheeto just gave them free rein to poison kids, families, entire towns.

Read his eo and then watch his photo op again. Notice how happy those hard working Americans are because they actually believe his lies. Imagine how they feel now that they know he screwed them over but gave the 7 of them that one lousy pen.

Bottom line is, Obama lied. You didn't get to keep your Doctor and your Healthcare costs skyrocketed. That's what Obamacare is. And now it's done. Good riddance.

Any more questions?

BS.

AND

Most Veterans and Soldiers disagree with you. They view Obama as a Traitor. The VA is by far his biggest shame. Trump will do better. I believe that.

Then why has he ducked out of meeting with them to go to his golf resort?

Twice.

Why has he lied repeatedly about donations and only sent a shitty bumper sticker to one group.

Vets are not as stupid as he hopes they are. I'm of the Vietnam era and we know its wrong to blame crap on Obama that was done before he was even born and then done again and again and again - by Repubs.

Talk to people who have suffered under R regs in the past and then look at what the Rs want to do now. Compare that to what drumpf has said and actually done.

Vets are screwed - again.

Forum List

Back