White House Admits: 'No Insurance For Everyone'

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.

Do you have any clue how many people have jobs and still can't get health insurance?

Of course you don't, you're an Asian Trump Supporter.

Then get a better job. Oh, but that would mean having to actually develop marketable job skills. Either way, not my problem. Adapt or die.

Do you think there is a "better job" out there for every single American?

Of course not. We need shitty jobs for the people who made poor life decisions and as an incentive for people to better themselves.

So there aren't even enough good jobs for everyone and yet you still somehow blame people who can't get ahead as if it's entirely their fault. Do you actual think through any of the shit you say before you actually say it?

Don't bother answering, we both know the answer already.

I'll answer anyway: Yes.

The Mandate will be ended. So the CBO is correct, there will be less insured. Basic freedoms will be restored to Americans. They'll be making choices again.

And the staggering Government/Healthcare costs are gonna be reduced dramatically. That was also in the CBO Report. But obviously, the usual suspects conveniently ignored that part of the Report.

Yeah, they'll be choosing between food and health insurance, or rent payment and health insurance. That's some freedom for you.

They'll choose. That's what freedom is all about. The Mandate was an Un-American affront. I won't support any Republican plan that includes it.

You'll support whatever you're told to support. Baaaaaaa says the sheep.

Coming from the folks who promised 'If you like your Doctor?...', i'll take anything you have to say on Healthcare with a grain of salt. Y'all lie. It is what it is.

Obama lied, so that makes Trump lying ok?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.

Do you have any clue how many people have jobs and still can't get health insurance?

Then get a better job. Oh, but that would mean having to actually develop marketable job skills. Either way, not my problem. Adapt or die.

Of course not. We need shitty jobs for the people who made poor life decisions and as an incentive for people to better themselves.

So there aren't even enough good jobs for everyone and yet you still somehow blame people who can't get ahead as if it's entirely their fault. Do you actual think through any of the shit you say before you actually say it?

He wishes the poor to work and live like sweat shop serfs in south Asia or africa....The guy has to be really rich to have this view as he'll probably end up part of his dream if he isn't...What a dumb stance to have if it is the later.

I don't really give a shit. Get a job if you want health insurance.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs? Then some people literally cannot work due to disability. It takes months for disability benefits to be approved and even then people get rejected. So not health insurance for them. And some jobs just don't offer it.

Then insurance companies will not insure you if you have certain pre existing conditions.

Healthcare isn't a luxury, it's a necessity.

They don't care. Scratch that. It hasn't affected them personally (yet) and it's a complex issue. Combine that with the fact that Trump supporters are inherently dumb and lazy and you get the appearance of not caring.

I'll answer anyway: Yes.

Yet I have evidence that says otherwise.

That's nice and all but people lose their jobs all the time. What are they suppose to do between jobs? Then some people literally cannot work due to disability. It takes months for disability benefits to be approved and even then people get rejected. So not health insurance for them. And some jobs just don't offer it.

Then insurance companies will not insure you if you have certain pre existing conditions.

They don't care. Scratch that. It hasn't affected them personally (yet) and it's a complex issue. Combine that with the fact that Trump supporters are inherently dumb and lazy and you get the appearance of not caring.

I care about them as much as they've ever cared about me.

The Mandate will be ended. So the CBO is correct, there will be less insured. Basic freedoms will be restored to Americans. They'll be making choices again.

And the staggering Government/Healthcare costs are gonna be reduced dramatically. That was also in the CBO Report. But obviously, the usual suspects conveniently ignored that part of the Report.

Yeah, they'll be choosing between food and health insurance, or rent payment and health insurance. That's some freedom for you.

They'll choose. That's what freedom is all about. The Mandate was an Un-American affront. I won't support any Republican plan that includes it.

You'll support whatever you're told to support. Baaaaaaa says the sheep.

Coming from the folks who promised 'If you like your Doctor?...', i'll take anything you have to say on Healthcare with a grain of salt. Y'all lie. It is what it is.

Obama lied, so that makes Trump lying ok?

If he dumps the Mandate and allows folks to keep their Doctors, he'll have done much much better than Obama on Healthcare. Obama straight-up lied. And y'all defended him. So why should anyone listen to you on this issue?

They don't give a shit...most of these scumbags live out in the boonies and haven't had time to consider that everything that protects them as a worker or a human being relies on liberal policies.

How stupid can you people be just to keep posting lie after lie, THE OP is a pure lie based on a shit conjecture since the BILL has not been finalized or PASSED you can't know what the hell it will cover. When are you piles going to grow the hell up and become Americans. Oshitass care took away every person who had good insurances INSURANCE and gave them a worthless piece of shit that cost twice as much It increased OP to an insurmountable amount so that the insured paid their own bills unless they had a catastrophic illness and reduced the amounts paid for the elderly to almost nothing. If you even think about post it did not you are a damn LIAR like you always are anyway so just lie and say it didn't. We all know what I posted is TRUE and your posts are lies and conjecture on nonexistent fantasy. HAHAHAHAH cry some liars and go hang yourselves we are going to do away with all liberals rights soon and inter them for sedition, and conspiring to overthrow the Trump administration.

There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

LOL, as if you care about anyone besides yourself.

“The only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law.”

WASHINGTON ― White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney threw cold water on the promise that “everybody” would get health insurance under GOP legislation ― a promise that was made by none other than President Donald Trump himself.

“We don’t have universal ― the only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law,” Mulvaney said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

The expectation of everyone in the nation getting health insurance if Trump took office came from promises he himself made.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in January. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

In 2015, Trump similarly told CBS’s “60 Minutes,” “Everybody’s got to be covered.”

But the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office made clear in its recent analysis that there’s no way everyone will get insurance under the GOP’s American Health Care Act. Instead, 24 million people stand to lose coverage over the next decade.

The CBO also took issue with the White House’s claim that health care will suddenly be significantly more affordable. It found, for example, that a 64-year-old person who makes $26,500 could face an increase in his or her premiums from $1,700 now to $14,600 under the GOP bill.

More: White House Admits Trump 'Insurance For Everybody' Guarantee Isn't Going To Happen

Another Trump lie. Now we finally hear the brutal truth. Republicans should join Democrats in fixing the glitches in Obamacare. However, we all know that will never happen.
24 million will volunteer to lose their coverage....because they no longer will be forced to buy it anymore.Strange......$2 trillion dollars later and the ACA only covers 12 million max.
I figure there's at least half of the Obamacare recipients that will lose it because they're not legally in this country.

How stupid can you people be just to keep posting lie after lie, THE OP is a pure lie based on a shit conjecture since the BILL has not been finalized or PASSED you can't know what the hell it will cover. When are you piles going to grow the hell up and become Americans. Oshitass care took away every person who had good insurances INSURANCE and gave them a worthless piece of shit that cost twice as much It increased OP to an insurmountable amount so that the insured paid their own bills unless they had a catastrophic illness and reduced the amounts paid for the elderly to almost nothing. If you even think about post it did not you are a damn LIAR like you always are anyway so just lie and say it didn't. We all know what I posted is TRUE and your posts are lies and conjecture on nonexistent fantasy. HAHAHAHAH cry some liars and go hang yourselves we are going to do away with all liberals rights soon and inter them for sedition, and conspiring to overthrow the Trump administration.

You better hurry up and get back to your shift, it's almost time to clock back in Billy Bob.

Why do RWJs not realize that jobs don't have anything to do with this lie from the cheeto in chief?

Why don't rich as fuck celebrities and liberal CEO's liquidate their yachts, private jets, mansions, car fleets, etc. and donate it to the poor if they care oh so much?

There economic opportunity out there for everybody. If you want a better life then you can work for it and make it happen.

Yep, when Adolf Trump brings back coal - we'll all have high-paying jobs and full employment. Oh happy day...

For folks who work in the coal industry, it will be a 'happy day.' Why does that make you so unhappy? They're our fellow Americans.

Coal jobs are not coming back. Period.

OTOH, Libes/Dems are working to train coal workers for modern jobs. Why are RWNJs and prez drumpf against that?

LOL, as if you care about anyone besides yourself.

If fellow Americans in the Coal Industry do well, i'll be happy for them. They're my fellow Americans. I want them to prosper. If you don't believe that, oh well i guess.

Why do RWJs not realize that jobs don't have anything to do with this lie from the cheeto in chief?

Why don't rich as fuck celebrities and liberal CEO's liquidate their yachts, private jets, mansions, car fleets, etc. and donate it to the poor if they care oh so much?

You really think changing the subject will get you off the hook? Your post was wrong.

About this post, they do.

No wonder you fools love the cheeto so much. You have lying in common.

I care about them as much as they've ever cared about me.

You're too dumb to realize we are the ones who are fighting FOR you.

Forum List

Back