White House Admits: 'No Insurance For Everyone'

Bottom line is, Obama lied. You didn't get to keep your Doctor and your Healthcare costs skyrocketed. That's what Obamacare is. And now it's done. Good riddance.
You don't have the balls to admit your insane orange baboon lied to you again .. so you fall back on your easy default excuse, Obama.

Is it any shock that government can't force us to be saved? It didn't work when Satan proposed the plan originally why would it work now?

Is that what you say to retired veterans, poor kids, the elderly, the disabled? Why would an insurance company want a old man with cancer on their books?

I say to retired Veterans, go to the VA. I don't know any poor kids, only poor parents that can get on Medicaid. I say to the elderly, you have Medicare. I say to the disabled, get on SSI disablility insurance. I say to an old man with Cancer, Medicare pays for it.

Any more questions?

Yeah, Obamabots better not get me going on the VA. That was by far Obama's biggest shame as President. Most Veterans and Soldiers despise him for it. He's left Trump an awful catastrophe.

BS.

Typical RWNJ traitor ignores the FACT that the VA was a mess as far back as WWII

AND

that the Repubs refused to agree with Obama that it needs to be streamlined so it works for the fets.

Just like they are now. 'cept now, they have trumps help to screw over the vets. Maybe he'll send them a bumper sticker. Ya think?

Most Veterans and Soldiers disagree with you. They view Obama as a Traitor. The VA is by far his biggest shame. Trump will do better. I believe that.

Then why has he ducked out of meeting with them to go to his golf resort?

Twice.

Why has he lied repeatedly about donations and only sent a shitty bumper sticker to one group.

Vets are not as stupid as he hopes they are. I'm of the Vietnam era and we know its wrong to blame crap on Obama that was done before he was even born and then done again and again and again - by Repubs.

Talk to people who have suffered under R regs in the past and then look at what the Rs want to do now. Compare that to what drumpf has said and actually done.

Vets are screwed - again.

Obama proved to be an awful disaster for our Vets. His VA is a shocking embarrassment. Most Vets and Soldiers overwhelmingly supported Donald Trump for President. They have much more faith in him, than they did Obama.

Bottom line is, Obama lied. You didn't get to keep your Doctor and your Healthcare costs skyrocketed. That's what Obamacare is. And now it's done. Good riddance.
You don't have the balls to admit your insane orange baboon lied to you again .. so you fall back on your easy default excuse, Obama.

Just presenting fact. Obama lied. Obamacare is over. Good riddance.

Coal jobs are not coming back. Period.

OTOH, Libes/Dems are working to train coal workers for modern jobs. Why are RWNJs and prez drumpf against that?

Don't count on many coal jobs not coming back.

Demand are trying to teach people who don't want to be re-educated for jobs they don't want to do. Somehow I don't see that working group well.

More money, no black lung, a decent future for their kids and community ... Anathema -- Post a link that shows miners would rather do back breaking work with no future in it AND drink the water drumpf just poisoned.

And there shouldn't be healthcare for everyone. Only those who can pay for it, and those who are in immediate danger.
Hmmm ... lemee guess ...

christian, right? I'll bet you're fundie. No one hates people like the fundies do.

Last edited:
And there shouldn't be healthcare for everyone. Only those who can pay for it, and those who are in immediate danger.
Hmmm ... lemee guess ...

christian, right? I'll bet you're fundie. No one hates people like the fundies do.

(How come my font changed? )

Wrong and wrong. But hey, you are always wrong. That's your one and only redeeming quality, you are consistent.

Dschrute3

"Most Veterans and Soldiers disagree with you. They view Obama as a Traitor. The VA is by far his biggest shame. Trump will do better. I believe that."

(WTH is wrong with the quyote function?)

So you're okay that the Rs refused Obama's repeated requests for help for the vets and VA?

knd that the Rs continued to refuse even when they had control of congress for 2 years?

And that Rs refused to pass the help for jobs and housing for vets ad their wives?

And that drumpf has already screwed vets and active military?

And that drumpf lied about donating to vets?

And stood up the vets groups, twice, so he could play golf? (Do you know how far they traveled to meet with him? Do you know that he sat for a photo op and then told them to travel, at their expense, from DC to Fla and then stood them up AGAIN? That's right. They were there, as instructed and the bastard refused to continue the meeting because his golf game is more important.)

You really think that drumpf and the Rs will suddenly change what they have always done?

Do you have any clue how really sad that is?

Again, the OP believes that health insurance is supposed to mean free healthcare for everyone. Except, of course, it is not free. He wants me to pay for his healthcare.

Thanks to Ronnie RayGun, that's what we had before ObamaCare.

Is it any shock that government can't force us to be saved? It didn't work when Satan proposed the plan originally why would it work now?

So does that mean you thumpers will finally stop trying to trash the US Constitution, and stop trying to force your weird superstitions into our govt and schools?

Well, we can always hope.

Hmmm ... lemee guess ...

(How come my font changed? )

Wrong and wrong. But hey, you are always wrong. That's your one and only redeeming quality, you are consistent.

Nor are you human.

I'm superhuman.

Another Trump lie. Now we finally hear the brutal truth. Republicans should join Democrats in fixing the glitches in Obamacare. However, we all know that will never happen.

The program that:

1. Does not provide universal coverage.
2. Forces massive premiums compared to what it replaced
3. Forces huge deductibles compared to what it rep
4. Is bascially being abandoned by everyone on the left.

Yeah...GOP go ahead.......

Forum List

Back