White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points

not as crazy as you saying none exist when the list is right in front of you,,
What list? I have yet to see one with real evidence I couldn't dismiss with a simple web search for the facts. If you have such a list please feel free to post your single most, rock-solid, piece of evidence for me to see. Otherwise I'll have to consider you as just another smoke blower.

What list? I have yet to see one with real evidence I couldn't dismiss with a simple web search for the facts. If you have such a list please feel free to post your single most, rock-solid, piece of evidence for me to see. Otherwise I'll have to consider you as just another smoke blower.
I just posted it again shortly before you opened your mouth in this thread,,

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

When I give you an opinion I will identify it as such by saying "I think" or "I believe" or something similar.

Hmm, then your “facts” don’t line up with other “facts”.

The point is, you believe you have facts…so do those on the right.

Until it’s investigated, we’ll never know for sure, right ?

They only impeach sitting presidents duhhh

So, what you’re saying is, they were so desperate to impeach him before they left office, they impeached him without really knowing all the facts, THEN after the fact, they investigate him.

OR…if they had all the facts needed to impeach, then why the further investigation?

No problems here
Yep, for some reason, the left just doesn’t want them to even investigate. Despite several links between hunters business and joe. I say let it all play out. If they come up empty, then there isn’t anything to worry about. The left, however, are keen on not letting it play out.

Yep, for some reason, the left just doesn’t want them to even investigate. Despite several links between hunters business and joe. I say let it all play out. If they come up empty, then there isn’t anything to worry about. The left, however, are keen on not letting it play out.
There have been no links. Democrats are letting it play out. They do not have a choice.
They also have the 1st amendment right to say what they want to say.

But it will all come out in the wash.

Sorry, but here in America you can't start a criminal investigation outta nowhere just cause you don't like somebody.
Go tell Pelosi, you dimwit.

It's an investigation, not a trial. The purpose of an investigation is to turn up evidence. Inhibiting the investigation is obstructing justice.

OK. So which piece of evidence is the most compelling?
first youre all about "theres no evidence",,

and now you come back with "tell me your opinion on it",,

sounds like you know theres a lot of evidence but instead of just saying you disagree with it you run around saying there isnt any,,,

if nothing else you are entertaining to watch,,

sounds like you know theres a lot of evidence but instead of just saying you disagree with it you run around saying there isnt any,,,

But you didn’t answer the question. What is the most compelling piece of evidence?

That's not fake. There is no evidence.
~~~~~~
**********​

There is no evidence worthy of the name just the usual total crap from the GOP media and politicians...

Devon Archer's testimony.

• President Joe Biden, then the vice president, was put on speakerphone frequently by his son, Hunter Biden, and his Burisma business associates, but Archer told the Oversight Committee that business dealings were never discussed. "I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fe…
See more on www.usatoday.com

• President Joe Biden, then the vice president, was put on speakerphone frequently by his son, Hunter Biden, and his Burisma business associates, but Archer told the Oversight Committee that business dealings were never discussed. "I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fe…
See more on www.usatoday.com
Yup. That's how their scam worked. Decades of practice. Do you really think Joey would be shouting "Show me Da Money" while on speakerphone at a restaurant?

~~~~~~
**********​
Some other topics from your link:

Report Details How and Why the COVID-19 Scamdemic Was Kicked Off in Italy

Fire Captain Says That Lahaina Was Immolated by Directed Energy Weapons

(gotta wonder if they were jewish)

Police Routed People in Circles Preventing Them From Fleeing the Immolation of Lahaina

False Science Founded on the Superstitious Germ Theory Has Turned the Bizarre Behavior of Mask Wearing into the New Normal

Expert Forensic Arborist Explains That Unburned Trees Are Clear Evidence Lahaina Was Hit by Directed Energy Weapons

Proof There Were No Planes On 9/11

Can we at least make a vague attempt to vet our sources before posting RIDICULOUSLY OUTRAGEOUS BULLSHIT ALL OVER THE FORUMS PLEASE!?!????

Forum List

Back