White House briefing room descends into chaos

Republicans playing the victim card is the new normal. The funny thing is that they try to portray themselves as “tough”.
I believe without government; a higher percentage of Progressive would keel over than Deplorables. Tough is a variable with levels. Look how tough the Progressive residents of New Orleans were as compared to the Deplorables so far after Helene. One day after the New Orleans tough people were making the city look like 'Escape from New York". That is pure regression. Into another age.

Joe got out of the basement again. :auiqs.jpg:

He's right. It's the Biden-HARRIS admin that is screwing over the American People with their
insane policies.

I did not see the press conference but it was on the news last night. Apparently Kamala was about to give her own version of something--hurricane relief? I'm not sure--and Biden decided to pre-empt her with an unscheduled and unprecedented surprise appearance at the White House Press Briefing.

And the main takeaway from what he said is he tied Kamala to everything in his administration--she was there participating, agreeing, and signed on to everything that was done for the past four years. That is precisely what she has been trying to distance herself from.

Lots of speculation on X this morning as to whether this was deliberate. Last night Jesse Watters proposed a theory that Biden (and of course Dr. Jill) are still angry at him being cast aside and maybe this is his/their revenge?

I don't know but I thorough enjoyed it.

Of course the Democrat controlled MSM will sugar coat it all and refuse the report the most damaging statements, but the honest media is reporting it and at least some will see it.

I did not see the press conference but it was on the news last night. Apparently Kamala was about to give her own version of something--hurricane relief? I'm not sure--and Biden decided to pre-empt her with an unscheduled and unprecedented surprise appearance at the White House Press Briefing.

And the main takeaway from what he said is he tied Kamala to everything in his administration--she was there participating, agreeing, and signed on to everything that was done for the past four years. That is precisely what she has been trying to distance herself from.

Lots of speculation on X this morning as to whether this was deliberate. Last night Jesse Watters proposed a theory that Biden (and of course Dr. Jill) are still angry at him being cast aside and maybe this is his/their revenge?

I don't know but I thorough enjoyed it.

Of course the Democrat controlled MSM will sugar coat it all and refuse the report the most damaging statements, but the honest media is reporting it and at least some will see it.

Hopefully, the Biden Crime Family is trying to take Kamala out.

Hopefully, the Biden Crime Family is trying to take Kamala out.

Biden may still have sufficient cognizance to feel resentment. For sure Dr. Jill does and she has managed Biden for some time now. I loved his entrance into the press briefing though as they were expecting KJP to come out and instead it was him. He immediately grinned and introduced himself as Joe Biden. :) And I had to think, okay that was good. :)

But he did put Kamala in a tough spot (thank goodness.) She now either has to hope the media will quickly bury all that or she has to admit she signed off on every failure of the Biden/Harris administration or she has to call out Biden as a liar. Not an easy position to be in. She will likely be avoiding the press and interviews more than ever this last few weeks of the campaign.

1. What side is saying it's great? No one is saying "its great".

2. My favorite sandwich meat price just doubled. I want heads on pikes in DC.

3. The president's open borders let in 12,000,000 illegals who get free food and free housing. That means that the rest of us pay higher prices for food and housing. Obama was the "deporter in chief" and things were good, Trump will be the 2nd "deporter in chief" and things will get better.
oh really there havent been democrats here saying how good things are?...try reading some of the threads here...

Biden may still have sufficient cognizance to feel resentment. For sure Dr. Jill does and she has managed Biden for some time now. I loved his entrance into the press briefing though as they were expecting KJP to come out and instead it was him. He immediately grinned and introduced himself as Joe Biden. :) And I had to think, okay that was good. :)

But he did put Kamala in a tough spot (thank goodness.) She now either has to hope the media will quickly bury all that or she has to admit she signed off on every failure of the Biden/Harris administration or she has to call out Biden as a liar. Not an easy position to be in. She will likely be avoiding the press and interviews more than ever this last few weeks of the campaign.

Dr. Jill was no longer useful to Obama, and she has been chucked out the door. Kamala will be Obama's fourth term, should she win. Imagine four more years of Obamanomics aka Bidenomics.

Dr. Jill was no longer useful to Obama, and she has been chucked out the door. Kamala will be Obama's fourth term, should she win. Imagine four more years of Obamanomics aka Bidenomics.
DonRussianSock260,213 has been created to replace all the russian 'bots that have been pinked. lol

Forum List

Back