White House Finds No Support in FBI Report for Claims Against Kavanaugh

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

yet nothing will change. the left has their allegations to hide behind and can now claim:

1. not enough people were talked to
2. they didn't dig deep enough
3. trump held back the fbi (despite being on public record of saying "do whatever you need to do"
4. the FBI is now colluding with trump (although they never did it for obama n co
5. kavanaugh is a rapist we demand more investigations til we get what we want
6. insert stupid reason here

yet most know for a fact that if the right did this to the left, blind, unsubstantiated accusations with as many swiss cheese holes as ford has (i'm afraid of flying! "honey, we're in a prop plane now" - SHUT UP!) they would raise unholy terror.

the worst part is we've now defined how these hearings will go in the future. the left loves it now but will cry foul when done to them (aka, biden rule that started all this shit, nuclear option and the like) and we will continue to spin out of control as now both sides are forever in a "payback" mode.

for the 7th time the FBI dug into kavanaugh's past and for the 7th time he came out just fine. vote him in and the left can just use whatever reasons keep them warm at night to survive.

Democrats are scum and should easily lose midterms for attacking a great American and his family to further their marxist agenda.

The background supplement was supposed to look into the Ford accusation, not start from square-1. What part of "false accusation" don't you understand? (It's official!! vote him on the USSC)

I still hope he gets voted down but i hope this will slow down some of the attacks. I doubt it but.. :dunno:

The GOP needs to do exactly what the Democrats would do.

Ignore the opposition and just do what they want to do.

yet nothing will change. the left has their allegations to hide behind and can now claim:

3. trump held back the fbi (despite being on public record of saying "do whatever you need to do"
4. the FBI is now colluding with trump (although they never did it for obama n co

yet most know for a fact that if the right did this to the left, blind, unsubstantiated accusations with as many swiss cheese holes as ford has (i'm afraid of flying! "honey, we're in a prop plane now" - SHUT UP!) they would raise unholy terror.

the worst part is we've now defined how these hearings will go in the future. the left loves it now but will cry foul when done to them (aka, biden rule that started all this shit, nuclear option and the like) and we will continue to spin out of control as now both sides are forever in a "payback" mode.

for the 7th time the FBI dug into kavanaugh's past and for the 7th time he came out just fine. vote him in and the left can just use whatever reasons keep them warm at night to survive.

Yup. Heard it on the news this morning.

They found just exactly what I thought they would find.

Nothing.

Take the vote.

Nothing.

Take the vote.
make it so, #1.

Nothing.

Take the vote.
make it so, #1.

If it were up to me, the vote would be today.

Nothing.

Take the vote.
make it so, #1.

If it were up to me, the vote would be today.
let process take its course. if it were up to me, unproven allegations end until there is *anything* that can help bear them out to be true. most of the left has given up on the sexual predator angle and much like RUSSIA, the main topic has nothing to do with the side noise they are making and happy about.

Now its up to the Senate to deliver its verdict.

If they say "no", Kavanaugh will have his schedule open to travel to Erie to make an appearance with his President next Wednesday.

I still hope he gets voted down but i hope this will slow down some of the attacks. I doubt it but.. :dunno:
Once he's voted in, things will die down after the elections. Until then, we're going to hear a lot of bitching and moaning.

Once he's voted in, things will die down after the elections. Until then, we're going to hear a lot of bitching and moaning.

The key IMHO, is to have the vote now- so the electorate can see what their senators do BEFORE they are sealed inside the voting cubicles.

Probably right. Disingenuous beliefs and actions die down once the nail is in the coffin.
yep. it will die down but it will rear it's ugly head with every decision kavanaugh makes in his career and people will bitch about it as people always do.

Forum List

Back