White House Finds No Support in FBI Report for Claims Against Kavanaugh

The background supplement was supposed to look into the Ford accusation, not start from square-1. What part of "false accusation" don't you understand? (It's official!! vote him on the USSC)

What day did they speak with Ford?
what day in the last 33, 34, 35, 36 or 37 years did ford go to the proper authorities to file a complaint as your or i or anyone else should?

Irrelevant to the question.

Answer it, loser.
The only loser I see is The DemNazi Party because yet another smear campaign of theirs failed when the light exposed it.

As far as Ford goes, there was no need to talk to her at all since she spoke under oath. They checked out her statements, and she is lucky she isn't being charged with perjury.

It's been proven she made multiple false statements while under oath. And to quote Da Nang Dick Blumenthal: "False in One, False in All.

what day in the last 33, 34, 35, 36 or 37 years did ford go to the proper authorities to file a complaint as your or i or anyone else should?

Answer it, loser.
The loser doesn't know that most women molested or raped are either too embarrassed to report or know nothing will be done about it The ah in our WH said its a very difficult time for young men in this country The girls are fine Ice is a typical know nothing republican
and here comes edward with the insults and bullshit.

typical asshole.
Women DON'T report

Well then, frankly, it's their own damn fault.

If someone wronged me to that degree, I'd have them before the man within hours, and the lawsuit before morning.

If ignored, I'd send a check to the Angels.

White House Finds No Support in FBI Report for Claims Against Kavanaugh

yet nothing will change. the left has their allegations to hide behind and can now claim:

1. not enough people were talked to
2. they didn't dig deep enough
3. trump held back the fbi (despite being on public record of saying "do whatever you need to do"
4. the FBI is now colluding with trump (although they never did it for obama n co
5. kavanaugh is a rapist we demand more investigations til we get what we want
6. insert stupid reason here

yet most know for a fact that if the right did this to the left, blind, unsubstantiated accusations with as many swiss cheese holes as ford has (i'm afraid of flying! "honey, we're in a prop plane now" - SHUT UP!) they would raise unholy terror.

the worst part is we've now defined how these hearings will go in the future. the left loves it now but will cry foul when done to them (aka, biden rule that started all this shit, nuclear option and the like) and we will continue to spin out of control as now both sides are forever in a "payback" mode.

for the 7th time the FBI dug into kavanaugh's past and for the 7th time he came out just fine. vote him in and the left can just use whatever reasons keep them warm at night to survive.

You mean the report where they didn’t investigate anything?
see bullet #2. once again the left proves me correct.

fish in a barrel.

The background supplement was supposed to look into the Ford accusation, not start from square-1. What part of "false accusation" don't you understand? (It's official!! vote him on the USSC)

Answer it, loser.
filing a sexual assault claim in the first 3 decades of it happening is *very* relevant. well unless YOU don't find it convenient to your cause.

Irrelevant to the question I asked, dope.

That's the second time you dodged, loser.
life is pretty much irrelevant to ANY question you'd ask. you can't hold a civil discussion with anyone at all so the only thing you prove is your overall value which near as i can tell is less than taking a single aluminum can back to recycle.

see #3 of my original post. i didn't forget a thing and *EVERYONE* around the world knew that if the left failed in this bid, the bitching would start. thank you for proving me, and the world, correct.
So you say it wasn’t highly curtailed because Trump claimed that it wasn’t gonna be curtailed?
Trump’s fake statement didn't get Ford or Kavanaugh interviewed in this probe.

see #3 of my original post. i didn't forget a thing and *EVERYONE* around the world knew that if the left failed in this bid, the bitching would start. thank you for proving me, and the world, correct.
So you say it wasn’t highly curtailed because Trump claimed that it wasn’t gonna be curtailed?
Trump’s fake statement didn't get Ford or Kavanaugh interviewed in this probe.
so you say it WAS because YOU say it was?

my gosh, i must have missed that golden validation.

'Highly Curtailed'

That means President Trump limited the scope of the FBI's latest investigation to looking into the specific details of these accusations of sexual assault by Kavanaugh and did not give the FBI free reign to dig into every aspect of his entire life to LOOK for any potential crime committed since birth, as was / is the case with the Mueller Witch Hunt.

:p

The FBI would be stupid to attempt to investigate all the lies, and prosecute the guilty parties when it comes to everyone associated with the matter. When it comes to everyone in Congress on both sides of the aisle, in the media, or associated with the issue that has told a lie of one kind or another during the proceedings, damn near everyone would be going to jail. :21:

'Highly Curtailed'

That means President Trump limited the scope of the FBI's latest investigation to looking into the specific details of these accusations of sexual assault by Kavanaugh and did not give the FBI free reign to dig into every aspect of his entire life to LOOK for any potential crime committed since birth, as was / is the case with the Mueller Witch Hunt.

:p

The FBI would be stupid to attempt to investigate all the lies, and prosecute the guilty parties when it comes to everyone associated with the matter. When it comes to everyone in Congress on both sides of the aisle, in the media, or associated with the issue that has told a lie of one kind or another during the proceedings, damn near everyone would be going to jail. :21:
yea, we've set the bar pretty low for when to call in the FBI.

Diane Feinstein knew better...and if she did not then she is too stupid to be a US Senator.

She knowingly took an unsubstantiated rumor, sat on it for 6 weeks, and then released it very publicly - as if a 'suicide bomb' - to create as much damage and chaos as possible in an attempt to achieve her and her party's goal. As pointed out, as a US Senator she could have gone QUIETLY at any time and asked them to investigate the allegations, and - as demonstrated - the FBI could have done so and been done in less than a week.

Again, IMO, Feinstein needs to be made an example of by being Censured for her reckless / partisan actions!

Of course he didn't. He's a Republican, and if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
You're just all butt hurt that Trump wins again with his pick in a good man named Brett Kavanaugh.
No matter how hard the democrats tried, they just couldn't make their lies stick.
You come here to post and blame the republicans for the exact same thing that the dems did.
What is done in the dark comes out in the light, Marc. Your masters were caught, just move along.

Wake me when he is withdrawn/seated. Anyone pretending Kav was a fine upstanding kid 35 years ago is lying to themselves. Anyone pretending that Ford thinks thought that she was raped 35 years ago is lying to themselves.

The question each of us must ask is how important Kav's behavior is in today's question of whether or not he is worthy of the SCOTUS appointment. I don't think it is that important at all. If it was important; Ford would have reported it then or ten years later or twenty years later or thirty years later.

PS: If the SCOTUS is important enough for her to come out with this story now...the argument then becomes that she didn't think it was important enough to bring it up when he was appointed to the DC Appeals Court? Dr. Ford is a PhD. She isn't an uninformed person and realizes how important the appeals court appointment is... Are you kidding me? Her approach is the same as though who only buy lottery tickets when the jackpot is $300M and don't buy when it is merely $50M. Stupid...

Anyway, wake me when it's over; one way or the other.

Forum List

Back