White House Garden Overgrown With Weeds

I looked at a few links but I dont remember any of the incidents and they all seem pretty stupid to be truthful. Your original question to me was

did you similarly criticize your fellow lefties for their attacks on Laura Bush?

The answer was no because I never heard anyone say anything about her. I cant even recall how she looks to be truthful. She was of no consequence to complain about in my opinion. The links you provided sounded like a subset of liberals not all liberals.
Uh huh. How do you know you don't remember any of the linked incidents if you didn't look at all the links?

The left sure seems to have selective memory.

For all you concrete slappers, gardening season is over, 'cept for sowing garlic.
I guess you didn't see the picture with the green and almost-ripe tomatoes.

Fried green tomatoes are awesome. Shame all that food is going to waste, isn't it?

so the assumption - and that's all it is, an assumption - is that because almost ripe produce is still ripening it will not be harvested and will go to waste.

correct?
If the shutdown had gone on, it definitely would have.

Remains to be seen if the NPS personnel assigned to grounds maintenance at the White House will do anything but plow it under.

ALL those guys are in this thread?

ANY of those guys are in this thread?

Hey Dave. Some clown cut me off in traffic 32 years ago. Where the fuck were you??

:cuckoo:

Oh, good: I see you got the one with wheels on it.

moving-goal-posts.jpg

Chickenshit.

Hey Dave. Some clown cut me off in traffic 32 years ago. Where the fuck were you??

moving-goal-posts.jpg

Chickenshit.

All that net and the point still sails over your head...

Was there a density sale at Wal-Mart?

moving-goal-posts.jpg

Chickenshit.

You think -- and I use that term generously -- you had a point.

No one mentioned anything about Laura Bush attackers being only in this thread.

Dumbass.

moving-goal-posts.jpg

Chickenshit.

Dumbass.

Then how the fuck is anyone in this thread expected to respond to what doesn't exist, dipshit.... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Dumbass.

Then how the fuck is anyone in this thread expected to respond to what doesn't exist, dipshit.... :cuckoo:
Ummm...by clicking the links I provided to prove it DOES exist, you fucking retard.

Good Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, you're one of the stupidest people I've even seen on the internet. :cool:

Dumbass.

Ummm...by clicking the links I provided to prove it DOES exist, you fucking retard.

Good Gaea's gargantuan gazongas, you're one of the stupidest people I've even seen on the internet. :cool:

:banghead:

Gargantuan gazongas aren't gonna get you out of this gaffe, Goober. Are you really so dense that you can't grasp the maudlin moronity of the fatal fallacy you're fellating here?

I mean suit yourself if looking stupid is what you want. The weird part is you're willing to keep on digging.

:dig:

Last edited:

Gargantuan gazongas aren't gonna get you out of this gaffe, Goober. Are you really so dense that you can't grasp the maudlin moronity of the fatal fallacy you're fellating here?

I mean suit yourself if looking stupid is what you want. The weird part is you're willing to keep on digging.

So, you fucked up -- and it's MY fault.

You whine like that a lot. If you could grow the hell up, that'd be great.

Look, dumbass, I'll synopsize (ask if you don't know what that means) for you:

I asked Asclepias if she'd ever called out fellow lefties for attacking Laura Bush.

She and you played dumb, although it's clear you weren't playing.

I showed examples of lefties attacking Laura Bush.

Then you, getting your ass kicked yet again, decided to pretend we were only talking about people in this thread, which is, of course, ludicrous, because I never limited the field of lefties to just this thread.

You fucked up. Own it, and move on.

Or, as is more likely, respond with your usual "Nuh-UH!!". I really don't give a shit, you dumbass.

I asked Asclepias if she'd ever called out fellow lefties for attacking Laura Bush.

Then you, getting your ass kicked yet again, decided to pretend we were only talking about people in this thread, which is, of course, ludicrous, because I never limited the field of lefties to just this thread.

Or, as is more likely, respond with your usual "Nuh-UH!!". I really don't give a shit, you dumbass.

You're truly beyond moronic.

You're truly beyond moronic.
Yup, I called it...you went with your usual "Nuh-UH!!".

Does that make you feel better about looking like a desperate idiot?

S M H...

Guess I just never met anyone with so little pride he's willing to look this ridiculous.
Hard to believe, Harry...

I looked at a few links but I dont remember any of the incidents and they all seem pretty stupid to be truthful. Your original question to me was

did you similarly criticize your fellow lefties for their attacks on Laura Bush?

The answer was no because I never heard anyone say anything about her. I cant even recall how she looks to be truthful. She was of no consequence to complain about in my opinion. The links you provided sounded like a subset of liberals not all liberals.
Uh huh. How do you know you don't remember any of the linked incidents if you didn't look at all the links?

The left sure seems to have selective memory.

Slow down Dave. I didn't remember any of the incidents on the links I initially looked at. now that I've looked at all of them I still don't remember any of them. Face it. Laura Bush was not very remarkable at all. I dont remember anything she did.

Seems like she didnt even think she was attacked. I think you are losing your mind.

"I'm sorry the first ladies are being attacked," she says. "I don't think I ever was really, or at least if I was, George didn't ever tell me about it."

Laura Bush: I think George makes an easy target

What you think -- assuming you do -- is immaterial.

Read the first link about the SF Chronicle article. It's certainly not complimentary.

Its not what I think, its what she said after Bush was no longer the POTUS. Thats why its in quotes. There was so little criticism it didn't even register with her. You are losing it bud.

Last edited:
S M H...

Guess I just never met anyone with so little pride he's willing to look this ridiculous.
Hard to believe, Harry...

Coming from a guy who lost his shit over a comma, I think your opinion is meaningless. :lmao:

Slow down Dave. I didn't remember any of the incidents on the links I initially looked at. now that I've looked at all of them I still don't remember any of them. Face it. Laura Bush was not very remarkable at all. I dont remember anything she did.
Your memory does not define reality.

Its not what I think, its what she said after Bush was no longer the POTUS. Thats why its in quotes. There was so little criticism it didn't even register with her. You are losing it bud.
Mrs. Bush has class and grace. I'd expect no other response from her than the one she gave.

Nevertheless, now that you and Pogo have been shown the attacks on her, neither one of you have condemned them.

Forum List

Back