White House Garden Overgrown With Weeds

Like I said earlier you will pay your taxes as proof of your respect boy.

Respect is only worth anything if it's voluntarily given.

Respect given under threat of government force is not respect.

For clowns like the fake marine they only respect force. He can prove his disrespect by moving to Mexico or Canada to avoid paying taxes. Somehow I know he respects the POTUS too much to do that.

Like I said earlier you will pay your taxes as proof of your respect boy.

For clowns like the fake marine they only respect force. He can prove his disrespect by moving to Mexico or Canada to avoid paying taxes. Somehow I know he respects the POTUS too much to do that.
Ahhh, the ol' "love it or leave it" ploy.

Funny how you guys seem to hate it when it's aimed at you.

Of course he is. He's an American citizen with First Amendment rights, and she's NOT the queen, no matter how much the left insists the Obamas should be treated like royalty.

I said worthy. He is a fake grunt. The First Lady is the wife of the commander in chief.
So? SHe is not above criticism. She's not royalty or a deity. Get over it.
I assume he has forgotten the respect you accord the office no matter your political leanings. More proof he was never in the military or a basic training drop out.
Proves nothing, actually. Well, it proves you know nothing about the First Amendment.

Say, did you similarly criticize your fellow lefties for their attacks on Laura Bush?

I kinda doubt it.
There is a question on the floor, Asclepias. Please answer it.

Moochelle Hussein Soetoro, restless and bored with slapping Barry around, decided the White House needed a garden, right? So she rounded up a fawning press, some seeds, a hoe and a shovel and made a big news splash, all on OUR dime of course. But the stunt garden wasn't enough....she decided the public school menus had to be vegetablized. We've seen what a diet of arugula and tofu has produced in Barry's behavior as his already tiny nuts shrunk into raisins. :lol:

michelle_obama.jpg

But WAIT! Now the garden of good and evil has been abandoned "by the shutdown" according to those in the know. But WAIT! Isn't this Moochelle's little patch of hope? Would a gardener worth her lima beans let her bounty go to the squirrels because...uh, huh? So why doesn't she drag Barry out there with her to pick and dig what's left to pick and dig? Why are they missing the chance at another PR stunt showing them bringing in the sheaves? :eusa_eh:

white-house-garden-300x277.jpg

My guess is Barry has never had a callus on his dainty hands and doesn't intend to get one now. And of course the two of them bent over picking crops has definite slavery connotations. So as the weeds flourish and the squirrels eat their fill, we're left with an image of another progressive idea pursued and then abandoned when it turned into actual work. Maybe Mooch broke a nail out there ya know. And maybe the phrase "waste not, want not" isn't part of the lexicon with Lexus liberals. :eusa_naughty:

they'll do it. after all its their dope

I really dont mind because I know I have a choice.

Of course he is. He's an American citizen with First Amendment rights, and she's NOT the queen, no matter how much the left insists the Obamas should be treated like royalty.

I said worthy. He is a fake grunt. The First Lady is the wife of the commander in chief.
I assume he has forgotten the respect you accord the office no matter your political leanings. More proof he was never in the military or a basic training drop out.
Proves nothing, actually. Well, it proves you know nothing about the First Amendment.

Say, did you similarly criticize your fellow lefties for their attacks on Laura Bush?

I kinda doubt it.

Hey Dave -

Who the fuck attacked Laura Bush??

I kinda doubt it.

I am assuming it is the bolded one. What was the uproar about with Mrs Bush and I will let you know?

Last edited:

I really dont mind because I know I have a choice.
Uh huh. How do you think you're going to enforce your little temper tantrum?

I kinda doubt it.

Hey Dave -

Who the fuck attacked Laura Bush??

h52ABDF70

I kinda doubt it.

I am assuming it is the bolded one. What was the uproar about with Mrs Bush and I will let you know?
Riiiight.

In other words, no, you didn't.

Well there it is. No answer. Apparently Dave gets the verb "attacked" mixed up with the verb "never brought up".

Could happen to anybody.

I looked at a few links but I dont remember any of the incidents and they all seem pretty stupid to be truthful. Your original question to me was

did you similarly criticize your fellow lefties for their attacks on Laura Bush?

The answer was no because I never heard anyone say anything about her. I cant even recall how she looks to be truthful. She was of no consequence to complain about in my opinion. The links you provided sounded like a subset of liberals not all liberals.

Bubba Bill Clinton put in a jogging track to impress fawning drooling reporters and the only thing he ran after was the pizza babe. How much longer can media types stand to support sleazy lying democrat photo op administrations?

For all you concrete slappers, gardening season is over, 'cept for sowing garlic.
I guess you didn't see the picture with the green and almost-ripe tomatoes.

Fried green tomatoes are awesome. Shame all that food is going to waste, isn't it?

so the assumption - and that's all it is, an assumption - is that because almost ripe produce is still ripening it will not be harvested and will go to waste.

correct?

ALL those guys are in this thread?

ANY of those guys are in this thread?

Hey Dave. Some clown cut me off in traffic 32 years ago. Where the fuck were you??

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back