White man killed in random racial hate crime in Stuttgart, Arkansas

The miscreant was aprehended and arrested. The prosecuting attorney stated that the motive of the attack was robbery. This whole thread is a fabrication to justify what happened in Fergusan, when in fact it was a totally differant sitiuation. Sad the mental convolutions those fearful xenophobes among us will go to to justify murder of the 'other' kind.

What difference does it make what the motive was ? Nobody knows what the motive was in the Michael Brown case either, except that Brown fought with the cop, which would only tend to vindicate the cop.

Fact is, when the black guy was shot by a white (a cop doing his job) black protesters and the media are running wild. When a black guy kills a non-black, it gets little attention.

Anybody know what was the outcome of the Daniel Adkins Taco Bell killing in Arizona ? Most people wouldn't even know what I'm talking about.

Jury finds man guilty of reckless manslaughter in 2012 Phoenix shooting

Last edited:
Another race baiting thread. Those damned ******* are responsible for all crime in America. White people are all angels...even the trailer trash who kill their babies. White on white murder...A ok. White murdering blacks...A-OK. Whites killing, raping, molesting little white or black babies...OK....black man kills white person...HEIL HITLER 88.

And guess whose doing most of the race baiting ? YOU!!! :D

Another race baiting thread. Those damned ******* are responsible for all crime in America. White people are all angels...even the trailer trash who kill their babies. White on white murder...A ok. White murdering blacks...A-OK. Whites killing, raping, molesting little white or black babies...OK....black man kills white person...HEIL HITLER 88.

And guess whose doing most of the race baiting ? YOU!!! :D

By USMB standards, any ****** who defies the white man is race baiting.

The miscreant was aprehended and arrested. The prosecuting attorney stated that the motive of the attack was robbery. This whole thread is a fabrication to justify what happened in Fergusan, when in fact it was a totally differant sitiuation. Sad the mental convolutions those fearful xenophobes among us will go to to justify murder of the 'other' kind.

Hey Matty won't be done masturbating over this for a long time man. Why are you trying to crash his party? Try posting something about infrastructure. There's a big I-95 project going on in Virginia. He'll definitely get off on that. :thup:

There is always an I-95 or 64 project going on in VA. I blame blackie.

Forum List

Back