white man shoots blacvk man in the nieghborhood

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

This is San Jose. old white dude see's black kid coming towards him with what he think is a gun in his hand and shoots the black kid in the leg. turned out black kid had head phones in his hand. yes this white man has bene charged. It wasn't hate its dumb old guy doing something stupid.

1670894639386.png

This is San Jose. old white dude see's black kid coming towards him with what he think is a gun in his hand and shoots the black kid in the leg. turned out black kid had head phones in his hand. yes this white man has bene charged. It wasn't hate its dumb old guy doing something stupid.
In today's climate, he is going down for his stupidity. He should be happy he didn't kill the kid. If a teen of ANY color came at me on a dark street, I'd have to hold fire until I SAW the weapon. Shooting someone out of fear of what they MAY do, is unforgiveable and probably should be.

People like horselightning and me remember when people were smart enough to stay in their own neighborhoods.

People like horselightning and me remember when people were smart enough to stay in their own neighborhoods.
lol . i said the old wihte dude is going to get it . he was wrong. whats ridiculous is black man starting to lie in more and more articles. saying he can see guy go in his house and get a gun. does he have x -ray vision. the more black guy runs his mouth the more ridiculous he sounds. he already had case so shut up and let it ride. black dude needs to stop running his mouth.

He belongs in prison

Forum List

Back