White man shoots innocent black teen....

Tearing down people's character seems to be your only true ability koshergrl. So sad for you.
And what about George Zimmerman's character what was paperchase doing when she posted that source?
In addition, there are others who feared Zimmerman...a google search about his rottweiler would add some...others talked about how he would walk around the neighborhood being an asshole.

This latest one (below) goes back some years ago, so it's trivial....but
We know he had a Felony with Violence arrest...domestic fighting that involved the law...the man appears to have anger issues.

Report: Zimmerman described as "Jekyll and Hyde"

(CBS News) - An anonymous former co-worker of George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin five weeks ago, told a newspaper that Zimmerman "loved being in charge ... loved the power" and could become violent.

The New York Daily News reported Friday that Zimmerman was fired in 2005 from his job as a party security guard for being too aggressive, quoting a former co-worker as saying that "usually he was just a cool guy. ... But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped."
Report: Zimmerman described as "Jekyll and Hyde" - CBS News

He snapped. Those *******s weren't going to get away this time. MO

Last edited:
I was disgruntled because I thought paper was a guy...until she followed me into the women's bathroom to ask me on a date.

We are both assuming if that's your argument. He was told he didn't need to follow Martin and acknowledged it by saying OK. If he didn't know the police were on the way you might have a point. But he knew they were in route and he did have an ambition to be a police officer and would do just about anything to look good to them.

If Zimmerman did not follow Martin after being told not to, then how do you explain where the shooting took place? Map the addresses given in the police report --- where Zimmerman was when he called and where he said he'd meet the officers, and then look at where the officer found Zimmerman and Martin.

The mailboxes and clubhouse (address given in both the call and report) where Zimmerman was supposed to be is not where they were found. I think Zimmerman was trying to look "good" to the cops, but by keeping up with Martin so he didn't get away before they showed up.

When the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, Zimmerman had lost Marten & was headed back to his vehicle in order to drive to the mail boxes to meet the officer. Zimmerman was jumped by Martin as he approached his vehicle.

We are both assuming if that's your argument. He was told he didn't need to follow Martin and acknowledged it by saying OK. If he didn't know the police were on the way you might have a point. But he knew they were in route and he did have an ambition to be a police officer and would do just about anything to look good to them.

If Zimmerman did not follow Martin after being told not to, then how do you explain where the shooting took place? Map the addresses given in the police report --- where Zimmerman was when he called and where he said he'd meet the officers, and then look at where the officer found Zimmerman and Martin.

The mailboxes and clubhouse (address given in both the call and report) where Zimmerman was supposed to be is not where they were found. I think Zimmerman was trying to look "good" to the cops, but by keeping up with Martin so he didn't get away before they showed up.

When the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, Zimmerman had lost Marten & was headed back to his vehicle in order to drive to the mail boxes to meet the officer. Zimmerman was jumped by Martin as he approached his vehicle.
He wasn't anywhere near his vehicle when the incident occurred.

Can you link something that shows that? People keep saying they know where this person or that person was at this or that time...but I've seen absolutely nothing.

So I'm wondering where it comes from?

Just like they were saying the girlfriend said this or that, and the phone calls started and ended at particular times...but so far I've seen absolutely nothing that shows when the calls were, or what was said, at least during the girlfriend's call...except by 2nd and 3rd hand sources.

Also, if Zimmerman was such a scary, crazy dude..why hasn't anyone come forward to say that about him? Not a single neighbor has said anything negative about him to the press. That tells me he wasn't considered some sort of loon.

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.

OE: This post got a neg rep from Sunshine.

Last edited:
I posted this earlier:

I'm posting this so people may get some perspective onthe layout of the actual scene:

This information is supplied by someone who went to the scene not long after the shooting:

This map shows the route Trayvon Martin took when he returned:

street-view-overhead1.jpg

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg

Straight ahead, between the two perpendicular rows of buildings, is the sidewalk Trayvon took to escape Zimmerman. It was the way back to where he was staying.

zimmerman-parked2.jpg

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/zimmerman-parked2.jpg

This is the path Trayvon took, looking south. Scott is on the left. Both are from a Japanese media organization. Facing me is the direction Trayvon took. Zimmerman parked his truck somewhere near the red car and pursued on foot.

This is the spot where Trayvon died, just to the left of the small tree.

site-of-shooting.jpg

This is the scene looking south. The shooting took place on the sidewalk to the left.

sidewalk-looking-south.jpg

This is what Trayvon last saw as he tried to make it back to safety, although it was dark:
spot-of-shooting.jpg

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/spot-of-shooting.jpg

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one person who has posted on this thread has any idea what really happened that night.

I for one will wait and see what the new official investigation shows.....

And I hope it isn't influenced by politics............

"someone" took those pictures????

Ok, so now we have it confirmed...Gaybiker and Paperpuke are both batshit crazy.

Again, was does it matter?... It's one stupid crime. One stupid case. The left wing commie media just wants to incite riots by using every method possible to turn this into a national race issue. Blacks kill whites in this country every day. I think it's the whites that should be marching.

Again, was does it matter?... It's one stupid crime. One stupid case. The left wing commie media just wants to incite riots by using every method possible to turn this into a national race issue. Blacks kill whites in this country every day. I think it's the whites that should be marching.

What matters is the Prosecutor didn't even bother with an investigative grand jury before saying he wouldn't charge Zimmerman, in spite of the homicide detective in charge, recommended charging him with manslaughter. What makes it smell is that Zimmerman was let off of 3 other arrests, including assaulting a police officer. Funny that his father is a retired Judge and his mother was a clerk of the court.

That's not exactly right...the prosecutor said she wouldn't charge Zimmerman, at the time, because there wasn't enough evidence.

But the state's attorney, Angela Corey, made it REALLY CLEAR that they were investigating, and that if they found evidence, they would charge him before the Grand Jury hearing.

"
On the night of the shooting, the Sanford police department’s lead homicide investigator in the case had recommended that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter, but he was overruled by a state’s attorney, who said there was not enough evidence in light of the state’s “Stand Your Ground” law, according to ABC News.
The FBI and the Justice Department are helping Florida investigators with resources but letting state prosecutors take the lead, law enforcement officials said. A Seminole County grand jury is scheduled for April 10.
Corey said a grand jury might not be necessary, suggesting that if she finds enough evidence to file charges, she could do so."

Florida prosecutor taps experts to review 911 calls in Trayvon Martin shooting - The Washington Post

The fact that he hasn't been charged, going by what she said here, means they don't believe they have enough evidence at this time.

Which doesn't mean the grand jury won't indict..it just means they'll have a crap case.

We still have a little more than a week, but going by what she said, it really sounds like they don't have a case at this point.

Though who knows, prosecutors are so strategic, maybe she was just blabbing and her plan is to arrest and charge him the night before the Grand Jury assembles, to give Zimmerman a chance to sweat, and to give her a chance to get everything lined up for the incredible media blitz that's going to take place when and if she arrests him.

I posted this earlier:

I'm posting this so people may get some perspective onthe layout of the actual scene:

This information is supplied by someone who went to the scene not long after the shooting:

Per chance, can you show a map with this information, plus the location where Trayvon was staying and the location where he shoplifted the skittles?

And, who do you think they ended up between the homes? Do you think morbidly obese man chased down the 6'3" teen? Or, maybe it happened the other way around?

You were asked for sources to support what you said.

Several articles have been linked in this thread and others. Someone as up-to-date as yourself surely is aware of them by now.

No, because you're lying. His neighbors have not said anything like that. Let alone "lots" of neighbors.
If they have, quote and links please.

It wasn't saveliberty who said lots of people it was paperview. I like saveliberty he's just a little misguided on this issue. So please don't call him a liar.

I posted this earlier:

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg

Straight ahead, between the two perpendicular rows of buildings, is the sidewalk Trayvon took to escape Zimmerman. It was the way back to where he was staying.

zimmerman-parked2.jpg

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/zimmerman-parked2.jpg

This is the path Trayvon took, looking south. Scott is on the left. Both are from a Japanese media organization. Facing me is the direction Trayvon took. Zimmerman parked his truck somewhere near the red car and pursued on foot.

This is the spot where Trayvon died, just to the left of the small tree.

site-of-shooting.jpg

This is the scene looking south. The shooting took place on the sidewalk to the left.

sidewalk-looking-south.jpg

This is what Trayvon last saw as he tried to make it back to safety, although it was dark:
spot-of-shooting.jpg

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/spot-of-shooting.jpg
And these people are who to what? There is such a thing as chain of custody. They are part of the process. You balked at the cut on Zimmerman head and I call bullshit on your on your dick tracy PI kids. What is their experience in collecting evidence?

Forum List

Back