White man shoots innocent black teen....

If Zimmerman did not follow Martin after being told not to, then how do you explain where the shooting took place? Map the addresses given in the police report --- where Zimmerman was when he called and where he said he'd meet the officers, and then look at where the officer found Zimmerman and Martin.

The mailboxes and clubhouse (address given in both the call and report) where Zimmerman was supposed to be is not where they were found. I think Zimmerman was trying to look "good" to the cops, but by keeping up with Martin so he didn't get away before they showed up.

When the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, Zimmerman had lost Marten & was headed back to his vehicle in order to drive to the mail boxes to meet the officer. Zimmerman was jumped by Martin as he approached his vehicle.
He wasn't anywhere near his vehicle when the incident occurred.

So? Exactly how fast can he run? Maybe he can run a 100 yard dash in 10.0 maybe he didn't retrace his steps. Maybe on his way back to his vehicle zimmerman heard something in an area that forced him to alter his path and go another way.

They're not collecting evidence, dorkface. They are presenting pictures of the homicide scene.

There's nothing to call "bullshit" on about just showing the pictures.

Geezuz.

Those pictures would be consider evidence stupid. Retracing steps would be considered evidence. Everything they did is collecting evidence

Last edited:
Several articles have been linked in this thread and others. Someone as up-to-date as yourself surely is aware of them by now.

No, because you're lying. His neighbors have not said anything like that. Let alone "lots" of neighbors.
If they have, quote and links please.

It wasn't saveliberty who said lots of people it was paperview. I like saveliberty he's just a little misguided on this issue. So please don't call him a liar.

Thanks bigreb, its entirely possible I'm wrong, but at this point the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. Its like the news stories about kidnapped kids and the first thing I think is the boyfriend or mom did it. Then bingo, that's what it is.

Just a for instance, but if the map is correct, Zimmerman is in his truck as some have suggested. He has a gun in the relative safety of his truck. Martin pulls him out or Zimmerman gets out? Why? Then if he actually does, how do the two end up behind a building 150 ft. away? Who follows or chases who? Like SFC Ollie said, somehow most of this will get pieced together. At this point I choose to look at this from the POV of the person who lost the most that night. Also someone who can't speak for himself any more. Regardless, everyone involved in either family suffered a huge loss that night.

We are both assuming if that's your argument. He was told he didn't need to follow Martin and acknowledged it by saying OK. If he didn't know the police were on the way you might have a point. But he knew they were in route and he did have an ambition to be a police officer and would do just about anything to look good to them.

If Zimmerman did not follow Martin after being told not to, then how do you explain where the shooting took place? Map the addresses given in the police report --- where Zimmerman was when he called and where he said he'd meet the officers, and then look at where the officer found Zimmerman and Martin.

The mailboxes and clubhouse (address given in both the call and report) where Zimmerman was supposed to be is not where they were found. I think Zimmerman was trying to look "good" to the cops, but by keeping up with Martin so he didn't get away before they showed up.

When the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, Zimmerman had lost Marten & was headed back to his vehicle in order to drive to the mail boxes to meet the officer. Zimmerman was jumped by Martin as he approached his vehicle.
You were there? I hadn't realized.

No, because you're lying. His neighbors have not said anything like that. Let alone "lots" of neighbors.

It wasn't saveliberty who said lots of people it was paperview. I like saveliberty he's just a little misguided on this issue. So please don't call him a liar.

Thanks bigreb, its entirely possible I'm wrong, but at this point the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. Its like the news stories about kidnapped kids and the first thing I think is the boyfriend or mom did it. Then bingo, that's what it is.

Just a for instance, but if the map is correct, Zimmerman is in his truck as some have suggested. He has a gun in the relative safety of his truck. Martin pulls him out or Zimmerman gets out? Why? Then if he actually does, how do the two end up behind a building 150 ft. away? Who follows or chases who? Like SFC Ollie said, somehow most of this will get pieced together. At this point I choose to look at this from the POV of the person who lost the most that night. Also someone who can't speak for himself any more. Regardless, everyone involved in either family suffered a huge loss that night.

I am reading this has riveted the nation like no other crime story since OJ; something in this sad event interests many........................

150 feet is not that far
150 feet = 50 yards
The avg. person can run the 40 yard dash in 6 seconds.
If Trayvon took off running and Zimmerman got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. If you listen to the 911 video from the time of the ding ding ding sound of keys in the ignition and the time he stops huffing and puffing when the dispatcher says he does not need to follow Trayvon that's about 8 to 9 seconds. He could have gotten that far.

Again, was does it matter?... It's one stupid crime. One stupid case. The left wing commie media just wants to incite riots by using every method possible to turn this into a national race issue. Blacks kill whites in this country every day. I think it's the whites that should be marching.

What matters is the Prosecutor didn't even bother with an investigative grand jury before saying he wouldn't charge Zimmerman, in spite of the homicide detective in charge, recommended charging him with manslaughter. What makes it smell is that Zimmerman was let off of 3 other arrests, including assaulting a police officer. Funny that his father is a retired Judge and his mother was a clerk of the court.[/QUOTE

Everything you said may be exactly correct. It doesn't change my point. It is one case out of thousands in theis country each year. The media decided to feed on it like a pack of hungry wolves to create disorder and contraversy. We have a bounty on a guys head by the New Balck Panthers, we have elected officials saying the kid was hunted like prey, and we have Spike Lee tweeting (what he thought) was the address of the shooter, but an incident couple in fear and danger. Is this suppose to happen? Would it happen without the irresponsible media? I don't thing so.

You were there? I hadn't realized.

We're just assuming like you are assuming.

They're not collecting evidence, dorkface. They are presenting pictures of the homicide scene.

There's nothing to call "bullshit" on about just showing the pictures.

Geezuz.

Yeah, but, should a BLACK teen be allowed to walk through that neighborhood??? /sarcasm

The question should be why is a teenager who was just suspended from school for 10 because of drugs allowed out of the house much less at night?

150 feet is not that far
150 feet = 50 yards
If Trayvon took off running and Zimmerman got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. If you listen to the 911 video from the time of the ding ding ding sound of keys in the ignition and the time he stops huffing and puffing when the dispatcher says he does not need to follow Trayvon that's about 8 to 9 seconds. He could have gotten that far.

So Zimmerman (240lbs.) gives the kid a headstart and catches him. Not likely.
Kid is scared and runs, but realizes Zimmerman has a gun, so he can't outrun him. Ducls behind the building and jumps his pursuer. In fear of his life hits Zimmerman. Zimmerman resorts to using his gun. ???

150 feet is not that far
150 feet = 50 yards

So Zimmerman (240lbs.) gives the kid a headstart and catches him. Not likely.
Kid is scared and runs, but realizes Zimmerman has a gun, so he can't outrun him. Ducls behind the building and jumps his pursuer. In fear of his life hits Zimmerman. Zimmerman resorts to using his gun. ???

Zimmerman said he got away However you asked how did they get 150 feet away. I thought I explained that part with an acceptable summation. As for the gun do you have proof Zimmerman had it out? I don't think Trayvon knew anything about a gun until he hit Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Most people are either fight OR flight bigreb. The runs first, then fights? Martin had a head start and is 150lbs and is a football player. Zimmerman catches him? One minute he's superhuman and teh next he's getting beat up? Not saying you're wrong, just that its really inconsistent for me.

Most people are either fight OR flight bigreb. The runs first, then fights? Martin had a head start and is 150lbs and is a football player. Zimmerman catches him? One minute he's superhuman and teh next he's getting beat up? Not saying you're wrong, just that its really inconsistent for me.

You are assuming wrongly again Zimmerman never caught him according to the 911 video Trayvon got away.

You are assuming wrongly again Zimmerman never caught him according to the 911 video Trayvon got away.

Guessing you meant audio.

Martin most certainly did not get away. He's dead 150 feet from Zimmerman's truck. I thought you said Trayvon lost Zimmerman and Zimmerman returns to his truck. Somehow he finds Trayvon and they both end up behind the building.

Forum List

Back