White man shoots innocent black teen....

I posted this earlier:

I'm posting this so people may get some perspective onthe layout of the actual scene:

This information is supplied by someone who went to the scene not long after the shooting:

Thank you.

I think if you read the addresses given in the police report, he was further down that courtyard area, maybe as much as halfway; the officer (Smith) says it was between apartments 1231 Twin Trees Lane and 2821 Retreat View Circle --- and that he parked his police car at the 2821 address and walked between the buildings to find Martin and Zimmerman. Videos and photos (media interviews, Martin's father's interview, still photos from news sites online) show the turf torn up where the fight took place, and it's a good distance from the end of the walk.

If Zimmerman did not follow Martin after being told not to, then how do you explain where the shooting took place? Map the addresses given in the police report --- where Zimmerman was when he called and where he said he'd meet the officers, and then look at where the officer found Zimmerman and Martin.

The mailboxes and clubhouse (address given in both the call and report) where Zimmerman was supposed to be is not where they were found. I think Zimmerman was trying to look "good" to the cops, but by keeping up with Martin so he didn't get away before they showed up.

When the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, Zimmerman had lost Marten & was headed back to his vehicle in order to drive to the mail boxes to meet the officer. Zimmerman was jumped by Martin as he approached his vehicle.

His vehicle could NOT have been where the altercation took place, unless you want to claim he was driving through the courtyard.

I heard it was 150 feet away, that's 50 yards
From another post I made
150 feet is not that far
150 feet = 50 yards
The avg. person can run the 40 yard dash in 6 seconds.
If Trayvon took off running and Zimmerman got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. If you listen to the 911 video from the time of the ding ding ding sound of keys in the ignition and the time he stops huffing and puffing when the dispatcher says he does not need to follow Trayvon that's about 8 to 9 seconds. He could have gotten that far.

I posted this earlier:

I'm posting this so people may get some perspective onthe layout of the actual scene:

This information is supplied by someone who went to the scene not long after the shooting:

Thank you.

I think if you read the addresses given in the police report, he was further down that courtyard area, maybe as much as halfway; the officer (Smith) says it was between apartments 1231 Twin Trees Lane and 2821 Retreat View Circle --- and that he parked his police car at the 2821 address and walked between the buildings to find Martin and Zimmerman. Videos and photos (media interviews, Martin's father's interview, still photos from news sites online) show the turf torn up where the fight took place, and it's a good distance from the end of the walk.

I asked her what experience those people had in collection of evidence. Her reply was that was evidence they were collecting.

Police arrived within a minute of the shooting. He recovered from that severe brain injury pretty damned fast.

Right.

People who get knocked out just dont come back to conciousness.

Take Boxing or MMA. Never seen one get up and immdiately give an interview in the ring.

Those guys are out for weeks on life-support when they get knocked or chocked unconscious.

Never said that.

But for someone who was "barely conscious" and couldn't remember anything past moving his head onto the grass (now isn't THAT convenient??), within the hour he was moving fluidly and steadily without any assistance out of the car and into the building. With his hands cuffed behind his back. Not to mention that the paramedics cleared him on scene, with no need for further evaluation. Don't try to tell me that EMS is going to do that with someone who had been "barely conscious", amnesiac, and moments away from a life of incontinence and total custodial care.

Hell, he was standing, coherent and cooperative and --- what luck! --- remembering everything a minute later when the first officer arrived.

George's brother is full of shit.

Perhaps it exists in another thread then. koshergrl posted it. The article was voicing opinions from neighbors concerning Mr. Zimmerman. There are so many threads about this its ridiculous. Regardless the dishonesty rests with koshergrl.

Double checked all of koshergrl's posts from yesterday. Looks like she deleted the post completely.

Last edited:
In addition, there are others who feared Zimmerman...a google search about his rottweiler would add some...others talked about how he would walk around the neighborhood being an asshole.

This latest one (below) goes back some years ago, so it's trivial....but
We know he had a Felony with Violence arrest...domestic fighting that involved the law...the man appears to have anger issues.

Report: Zimmerman described as "Jekyll and Hyde"

Report: Zimmerman described as "Jekyll and Hyde" - CBS News

He snapped. Those *******s weren't going to get away this time. MO.

(George's brother in an interview): "George was out of breath. He was barely conscious. The last thing that he remembers doing is moving his head from the concrete to the grass, so that if he was banged one more time, he wouldn't be wearing diapers for the rest of his life and being spoon-fed by his brother."

BullSHIT.

Police arrived within a minute of the shooting. He recovered from that severe brain injury pretty damned fast.

Yep theirs a conspiracy
Police officer 1 let's arrest him
Police officer 2 yes but first we need to get rid of some evidence.

I never said a word about the police getting rid of evidence.

I'm saying George's brother is full of shit.

I heard it was 150 feet away, that's 50 yards

I'm going strictly by the addresses given in the police report. The officer states he parked at 2821 Retreat View Circle, and walked between the buildings to find Zimmerman with Martin face down in the grass between 2821 Retreat View Circle and 1231 Twin Trees Lane. You can also see in news videos of the scene that it is not near where Zimmerman could have parked, and certainly not where he claimed to have been when he placed the call and where he said he would be waiting for officers to arrive.

I posted this earlier:

Thank you.

I asked her what experience those people had in collection of evidence. Her reply was that was evidence they were collecting.
I don't know who those people were; again ... I'm using the POLICE report to ID where this took place.

Thank you.

I don't know who those people were; again ... I'm using the POLICE report to ID where this took place.

What she posted was not from the police. You used what paperviwed posted isn't that correct?

What she posted was not from the police. You used what paperviwed posted isn't that correct?
I looked at the aerial photo and pointed out what the police report said, which indicates the altercation took place further down that courtyard than where the photo is marked.

I looked at the aerial photo and pointed out what the police report said, which indicates the altercation took place further down that courtyard than where the photo is marked.

Are you using the information Paperview provided?

I was responding specifically to the aerial photo she posted by sourcing the police report, and referencing news videos/photos:

Now if you want to call that "using", knock yourself out.

You know, not one of us has any better idea than another as to what happened that night.

And what really pisses me off is that the true racist fucks are right now; as I type this; gathering in Sanford to protest the police department.... The NAACP and I heard La Raza (Maybe they hadn't heard that Zimmerman is Hispanic) Anyway, they want blood, and they are as normal,WRONG.......

You know, not one of us has any better idea than another as to what happened that night.

And what really pisses me off is that the true racist fucks are right now; as I type this; gathering in Sanford to protest the police department.... The NAACP and I heard La Raza (Maybe they hadn't heard that Zimmerman is Hispanic) Anyway, they want blood, and they are as normal,WRONG.......

I know Ollie but that's what we do here discuss things. On my part I have tried to keep the discussion pertaining to what evidence that has been released. I have also provided some of my experience as a former police officer and collection of evidence

I was responding specifically to the aerial photo she posted by sourcing the police report, and referencing news videos/photos:

Yes that is the specific question are you using the information provided by paperview? If you are what is the experience of the people who collected the evidence in crime seine investigation?

Yes that is the specific question are you using the information provided by paperview? If you are what is the experience of the people who collected the evidence in crime seine investigation?

I don't know how to make it any clearer. MY point in that post was that the place marked in the aerial view is incorrect, according to the addresses and narrative in the police report.

I don't know how to make it any clearer. MY point in that post was that the place marked in the aerial view is incorrect, according to the addresses and narrative in the police report.

And that is and has always been my point also. Their information has errors, they as far as I know have no experience collecting evidence and what has been provided through their source shows. They might as well be Wikipedia.

And that is and has always been my point also. Their information has errors, they as far as I know have no experience collecting evidence and what has been provided through their source shows. They might as well be Wikipedia.

I can't speak to the other photos. Just the aerial image.

That is why I've said all along that Zimmerman's account did not make any sense. According to the police report, the shooting did not take place near his vehicle. He HAD to have followed Martin into that courtyard. No matter what Zimmerman said when told not to follow, it's clear he did, IF you believe what officer Smith stated in his narrative. Both accounts cannot be true.

I can't speak to the other photos. Just the aerial image.

That is why I've said all along that Zimmerman's account did not make any sense. According to the police report, the shooting did not take place near his vehicle. He HAD to have followed Martin into that courtyard. No matter what Zimmerman said when told not to follow, it's clear he did, IF you believe what officer Smith stated in his narrative. Both accounts cannot be true.
OK like I said earlier I heard the distance from where the shooting took place and Zimmerman's truck was 150 feet. If that is true let's use my formula to show it is possible that his truck could be that far from the area of the shooting

150 feet is not that far
150 feet = 50 yards
The avg. person can run the 40 yard dash in 6 seconds.
If Trayvon took off running and Zimmerman got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. If you listen to the 911 video from the time of the ding ding ding sound of keys in the ignition and the time he stops huffing and puffing when the dispatcher says he does not need to follow Trayvon that's about 8 to 9 seconds. He could have gotten that far.

I will also add that they could have come in contact with each other closer than 150 but with the fight moved further away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back