White man shoots innocent black teen....

Never said that.

But for someone who was "barely conscious" and couldn't remember anything past moving his head onto the grass (now isn't THAT convenient??), within the hour he was moving fluidly and steadily without any assistance out of the car and into the building. With his hands cuffed behind his back. Not to mention that the paramedics cleared him on scene, with no need for further evaluation. Don't try to tell me that EMS is going to do that with someone who had been "barely conscious", amnesiac, and moments away from a life of incontinence and total custodial care.

Hell, he was standing, coherent and cooperative and --- what luck! --- remembering everything a minute later when the first officer arrived.

George's brother is full of shit.

I've been knocked unconscious.... and I was able to walk minutes later. I also lost 4 months memory at the time. The EMTs who attended... they cleared me too.... fortunately, I had a brother who recognized the signs of concussion later.

So, yea.... EMTs may have cleared him.

Personally, I think some people are desperately flailing around looking for rope to hang Zimmerman. I prefer the due process that this country used to value..... before the days of trial by media, followed by an American Idol 'vote' guilty or innocent.

Interestingly enough, there were no EMT's, and Zimmerman was treated by the police in the back of the car.

But..........if Zimmerman was beaten as badly as claimed, why weren't EMTs called to the scene?
Actually the medic there was Sanford Fire Dept Rescue.

So there were.

I was just going to say that the paramedics on the scene who were trying to revive Martin almost certainly also treated Zimmerman. And what they treated will be evidence available to the Grand Jury investigation.

I was just going to say that the paramedics on the scene who were trying to revive Martin almost certainly also treated Zimmerman. And what they treated will be evidence available to the Grand Jury investigation.

IF a Grand Jury convenes that is; the SP has stated she may not need one.

The paramedics DID treat Zimmerman at the scene - "bleeding from his nose and back of his head" and "was given aid by SFD" (reported by Ofc. Timothy Smith) - according to the police report that has been released by the city of Sanford.

Last edited:
Never said that.

But for someone who was "barely conscious" and couldn't remember anything past moving his head onto the grass (now isn't THAT convenient??), within the hour he was moving fluidly and steadily without any assistance out of the car and into the building. With his hands cuffed behind his back. Not to mention that the paramedics cleared him on scene, with no need for further evaluation. Don't try to tell me that EMS is going to do that with someone who had been "barely conscious", amnesiac, and moments away from a life of incontinence and total custodial care.

Hell, he was standing, coherent and cooperative and --- what luck! --- remembering everything a minute later when the first officer arrived.

George's brother is full of shit.

I've been knocked unconscious.... and I was able to walk minutes later. I also lost 4 months memory at the time. The EMTs who attended... they cleared me too.... fortunately, I had a brother who recognized the signs of concussion later.

Personally, I think some people are desperately flailing around looking for rope to hang Zimmerman. I prefer the due process that this country used to value..... before the days of trial by media, followed by an American Idol 'vote' guilty or innocent.

Interestingly enough, there were no EMT's, and Zimmerman was treated by the police in the back of the car.

But..........if Zimmerman was beaten as badly as claimed, why weren't EMTs called to the scene?
That's simply not true. Zimmerman was treated by SFD in the back of the police car.

That is according to the report by Ofc. Timothy Smith and others of the SPD.

That's simply not true. Zimmerman was treated by SFD in the back of the police car.

There's a lot of things in that report that are being seriously questioned, especially in light of seeing the tape of Zimmerman in the station, as well as now we're being shown the area where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the way, did you notice any blood on his LIGHT GREY ALMOST WHITE T SHIRT? There was also no noticeable blood on his jacket, nor were there grass stains on the back of his jacket.

Me personally? I think they took Zimmerman to the station, he called his father the retired judge, and they concocted a story that they thought would hold up.

Even other cops who have been interviewed about their police work said it was shoddy.

There's a lot of things in that report that are being seriously questioned, especially in light of seeing the tape of Zimmerman in the station, as well as now we're being shown the area where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the way, did you notice any blood on his LIGHT GREY ALMOST WHITE T SHIRT? There was also no noticeable blood on his jacket, nor were there grass stains on the back of his jacket.

Me personally? I think they took Zimmerman to the station, he called his father the retired judge, and they concocted a story that they thought would hold up.

Even other cops who have been interviewed about their police work said it was shoddy.
You think they paid the witnesses to make corroborating statements, too?

Not paid, just encouraged them along a certain line of questioning and kept the ones that supported Zimmerman while ignoring others who supported Martin.

But what you think is not pertinent to the facts. What you think might be 180 from the way it actually was. What the race baiters want you to believe and what they have reported and shown on television or on the internet may or may not be honest reporting.

The fact is that none of us know. But if the truth is that it was exactly the way Zimmerman is reported to have told it, then convicting him in the media, on the internet, and in the court of public opinion is a gross miscarriage of justice. And damage will have been done to his reputation and his peace and that of his family that won't be corrected or taken back. And that doesn't even include those who will be out for his blood or head on a platter regardless of what the verdict ultimately is.

Not paid, just encouraged them along a certain line of questioning and kept the ones that supported Zimmerman while ignoring others who supported Martin.
So, this is all a grand conspiracy without any foundation to believe it is other than the fact that Zimmerman's father is a retired magistrate.

Well, even magistrate's offspring are allowed equal treatment under the law.

Conspiracy. That's a new approach. And, it's often the approach of those whose minds are convinced one way, yet the facts contradict that idea. 911ers, birthers, moon landers, etc. - all the same.

But what you think is not pertinent to the facts. What you think might be 180 from the way it actually was. What the race baiters want you to believe and what they have reported and shown on television or on the internet may or may not be honest reporting.

The fact is that none of us know. But if the truth is that it was exactly the way Zimmerman is reported to have told it, then convicting him in the media, on the internet, and in the court of public opinion is a gross miscarriage of justice. And damage will have been done to his reputation and his peace and that of his family that won't be corrected or taken back. And that doesn't even include those who will be out for his blood or head on a platter regardless of what the verdict ultimately is.

Based on the things that have been released in the media, along with the stories that Zimmerman not quite adding up to what we can see happened, I'd still like a good answer as to why they didn't give a tox screen to Zimmerman? They did to Martin.

The undertaker who received Martin's body said that the only evidence of trauma to his body was the gunshot wound. If Martin actually did beat Zimmerman like he said, why was there no trauma to his hands or knuckles in the form of bruises?

Me personally? I'd like to see him booked (and if he bonds out, so be it) and stand a trial because there are way too many inconsistencies with this case.

Based on race, likely. Right?

Actually, I'd say it was based more on if they agreed with Zimmerman's account or not.

For example.........look at that idiot Joe Oliver.

Based on the things that have been released in the media, along with the stories that Zimmerman not quite adding up to what we can see happened, I'd still like a good answer as to why they didn't give a tox screen to Zimmerman? They did to Martin.

The undertaker who received Martin's body said that the only evidence of trauma to his body was the gunshot wound. If Martin actually did beat Zimmerman like he said, why was there no trauma to his hands or knuckles in the form of bruises?

Me personally? I'd like to see him booked (and if he bonds out, so be it) and stand a trial because there are way too many inconsistencies with this case.
First of all, a funeral director is not trained in forensics or medicine.

Secondly, think about contusions you've had. Are they black and blue within minutes of the injury? Not any I've ever had have been.

So, if the shooting took place at approximately 19:15 on 2/26/2012 (just minutes after Zimmerman made his first call - before any physical fight), and the cops arrived two minutes later and found no heartbeat on the kid and that heartbeat was never restored, how did the blood make it to the site of the bruise in enough time for a bruise to show?

Actually, I'd say it was based more on if they agreed with Zimmerman's account or not.

For example.........look at that idiot Joe Oliver.
And, how would the witnesses at the scene know Zimmerman's account when he had yet to express it?

Is it just me, or is this a reallllly stooopid headline:
EMS tapes show George Zimmerman did not sustain fatal injuries in encounter with Trayvon Martin

Agreed. It should have said Zimmerman did not sustain SERIOUS injuries, because if he sustained fatal injuries he would have been in the morgue as well.

Yes, I'm speaking out about the stupidity coming from the Martin camp as well.

DEADLY FORCE NOT NESSARY BUT WAS A CHOICE.

Zimmerman obviously had self defense training in the police academy and yet he want us to believe that this 140lb boy who may have punched him, knocking him down, straddling him, pinning both his hands down, holding his head in his hands banging it up and down on the side walk and he was not able to free his hands and punch this kid off of him but he was able to unstrap his holster, get it gun, bring it mid chest to this boy and pull the trigger. If his hands were free he could have easily fought this boy off. Rather he made the choice to shoot him instead. His life was not threatened to the point that he needed to use deadly force.
I, a 72 year old woman with MS, reenacted the scene with my 25 year old, 170 lb grandson and he was not able to restrain both my hands.

Zimmerman attended a four-month law-enforcement program in 2008 at the sheriff's office, said Kim Cannaday, spokeswoman for the Seminole County sheriff's
Neighbors describe watch leader at center of Florida investigation - CNN

Robert Zimmerman, 64, said the teen confronted his son when he got back to his car that day. When his son started reaching for his cellphone, Martin "was punching him in the nose, his nose was broken and he was knocked to the concrete."
Supporters of Fla. shooter fearful of speaking out | Seattle Times Newspaper

But it appears that the incident went down “inside” the complex. Where was zimmerman’s car parked?

George Zimmerman described as a 'caring person,' had run-ins with the law
George Zimmerman described as a 'caring person,' had run-ins with the law | McClatchy

Forum List

Back