Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Frigging slackers... :badgrin:

-Geaux

White Men (Still) Can't Work

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-07/white-men-still-cant-work

While The White House's Jason Furman glistened in the after-glow of a falling unemployment rate this morning (and a very modestly improving labor-force-participation rate) despite dismal real job creation (which must be due to the weather - but is not!), we thought it perhaps of note that a very large segment of American - White men aged over 20 saw their labor force participation rate drop to a new record low.

Chart-2.png

Last edited:
Now if you are a white man, a yellow man, a black man, or a red man, show up where I work with a resume demonstrating journal level skills as a millwright or electrician and a good work history, and you will be hired. And can make 100K to 150K in a year.

Now if you are a white man, a yellow man, a black man, or a red man, show up where I work with a resume demonstrating journal level skills as a millwright or electrician and a good work history, and you will be hired. And can make 100K to 150K in a year.

A union job ? No thanks would rather work at Wal-Mart for 8 bucks an hour

P.s. I am a great industrial electrician/maintenance man.

Last edited:

I am sure that Wal-Mart appreciates your continued employment.:razz:

Well maybe as a greeter. I hope I'm not disparaging greeters.

Good one!
:rofl:

If that makes you feel better. . Fot posting it.

By the way I love my job. The owner and me have a great friendship and working relationship something you wouldn't know? I guess since all it seems to me you care about is the money

Good one!
:rofl:
Good what? He don't know me or what i make or what my inheritance is.

Good retort to your union remark and admission you would like to work at WalMart. I dont see him claiming that he knows you but he did make a funny. Dont get mad.

I am not mad. Just worked at a union shop before and never again they could pay me a trillion dollars an hour and I would just quit after my first pay check. Lol

Last edited:
Good what? He don't know me or what i make or what my inheritance is.

Good retort to your union remark and admission you would like to work at WalMart. I dont see him claiming that he knows you but he did make a funny. Dont get mad.

I am not mad. Just worked at a union shop before and never again they could pay me a trillion dollars an hour and I would just quit after my first pay check. Lol

They do suck donkey balls from my experience.

Well, where I work is not union. Don't know if I am a Great Millwright, but certainly, at times, a very greasy one. And they pay us very well in order to keep the union out. They start messing with the income of maintenance, and they will be union. Thank God for unions.

No, I don't know the CEO of the company. But I do know the chief officer for the Portland division. And we have a real problem, as does every other company like us, in getting qualifed craftsman. You know, licensed and certified people that have real industrial experiance.

Well, where I work is not union. Don't know if I am a Great Millwright, but certainly, at times, a very greasy one. And they pay us very well in order to keep the union out. They start messing with the income of maintenance, and they will be union. Thank God for unions.

No, I don't know the CEO of the company. But I do know the chief officer for the Portland division. And we have a real problem, as does every other company like us, in getting qualifed craftsman. You know, licensed and certified people that have real industrial experiance.

Oh yea? You live in Portland? So seriously if I send you my resume you would condisder it? I am 48 with like 30 year's of industrial maintenance knowledge. And wouldn't mind moving up there to get close to the unlimited boat racing scene

Last edited:

Oh yea? You live in Portland? So seriously if I send you my resume you would condisder it? I am 48 with like 30 year's of industrial maintenance knowledge. And wouldn't mind moving up there to get close to the unlimited boat racing scene

The company would, yes. Electricians with automation experiance are expecially in demand. Look up the steel mills in Portland.

The company would, yes. Electricians with automation experiance are expecially in demand. Look up the steel mills in Portland.

Need a good sheet metal mechanic?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back