"White Nationalism" is a phrase to describe....

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016

those who disagree with the LEFT and are white.

One of my favorite sayings is

If you don't want to be treated equally, something is seriously wrong with you.

Something is seriously wrong with the supporters of Affirmative Action, and other issues where the LEFT promotes anti-white bigotry....

When Trump won the one guy on CNN called it a "white-lash". WTF does that even mean?
When I voted for Trump I can swear that there was not even one thought about blacks, the decision was entirely a matter of policy. Point being most of us are currently color blind, and get miffed when we hear the race card trying to be played.

those who disagree with the LEFT and are white.

One of my favorite sayings is

If you don't want to be treated equally, something is seriously wrong with you.

Something is seriously wrong with the supporters of Affirmative Action, and other issues where the LEFT promotes anti-white bigotry....
If I don't want to be treated equally I hang out with rich folks in rags for clothes...Left/Right it doesn't matter when it comes to money-derrps...

I can swear that there was not even one thought about blacks, the decision was entirely a matter of policy

The media and the LEFT will always "dumb it down" to race and gender. I had many Dems tell me Hillary blew her 30 point lead because of sexism. I asked.... did all those voters really become sexist after not being sexist two months earlier??

LOL!!!

Divide and conquer - the strategy of those who intend to harm America

Left/Right it doesn't matter when it comes to money

As long as the opportunity is equal, so what. Many poor in America rose to great heights without a government check or a fascist state sponsored racial/gender preference.

It helps to explain why the LEFT hates George Washington Carver, who achieved without a government check or a racial preference, not the message today....

Left/Right it doesn't matter when it comes to money

As long as the opportunity is equal, so what. Many poor in America rose to great heights without a government check or a fascist state sponsored racial/gender preference.

It helps to explain why the LEFT hates George Washington Carver, who achieved without a government check or a racial preference, not the message today....
Eh it's their problem not mine..If I went through life with that chip on my shoulder I would have never made it as far as I have...the poor house.

Wrong . White nationals is a nice way of saying racist Nazi types .

Forum List

Back