White Nationalist Epithet Is A Smear

You are in no position to call anybody retarded. You didn’t even listen to his argument yet you think he is regarded. So ignorant.

He was defending Trump the whole time too. But I guess you wouldn’t know that.

That won't make me care either.

Nationalist is not White Nationalist.

Indeed. As I noted, now that Racism is becoming meaningless, the Progs need a new way to attack white people as racists, hence the amplification of the term "White Nationalist". They use the bogus logic:

1. Some white people are racists.
2. Some white people believe in nationalism instead of globalism.
3. Therefore white people who believe in nationalism are racists.
Like it or not Nationalism has been used by dictators dating back over a hundred years and has been a contributing factor in two world wars. It has been clinged onto and used by Nazis and white supremasists. You can’t deny that history.

Just as commie has been branded by its history, nationalism has been tarnished as well. You can play the definition game bit communication is about understanding and perspective. It’s been explained how the term Nationalism is perceived around the world.

You are obviously dig into defending it. I’m sure you have your reasons. I disagree. Don’t know if there is more to say.
Nationalism has only existed about 200 years. Prior to that citizens did not have a lot of loyalty to their countries because no one felt particularly loyal to a monarch who considered them to be his property. One thing that has caused mass slaughter on an incredible scale is internationalism.
How so?
Look at the history of the USSR, communist China, the Khmer Rouge, North Vietnam.

Indeed. As I noted, now that Racism is becoming meaningless, the Progs need a new way to attack white people as racists, hence the amplification of the term "White Nationalist". They use the bogus logic:

Like it or not Nationalism has been used by dictators dating back over a hundred years and has been a contributing factor in two world wars. It has been clinged onto and used by Nazis and white supremasists. You can’t deny that history.

Just as commie has been branded by its history, nationalism has been tarnished as well. You can play the definition game bit communication is about understanding and perspective. It’s been explained how the term Nationalism is perceived around the world.

You are obviously dig into defending it. I’m sure you have your reasons. I disagree. Don’t know if there is more to say.

Your logic:

View attachment 226281
Close... just replace water with the phrase “I’m a nationalist” and you’ll almost be there

Without nationalism what force holds this nation together?
Patriotism and constitutionalism

Your logic:

View attachment 226281
Close... just replace water with the phrase “I’m a nationalist” and you’ll almost be there

Patriotism and constitutionalism
Patriotism is nationalism, you dope.

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.

You start talking about White Nationalism, and then suddenly switch to talking about Nationalism.

Their is not historical "context" of those to very different IDEAS being connected in any way.

Trump is absolutely right to be a Nationalist. He is a NATIONAL leader.

It is his JOB to work for the NATION's interests.

Your attempt to smear him with "white nationalist, utterly proves the point of the OP.

Thank you. Slade is disingenuously promoting the fallacious logic:

- Some white people are racists
- Some white people believe in nationalism instead of globalism
- Therefore, white people are Racist White Nationalists

In realityland, the phrase "white nationalist" means white who promote racial segregation. Today, the racial segregation is being promoted by Progs who want to exclude white people (i.e. campus safe space, racial segregated dorms, anti white privilege curriculum and required diversity training).

Your logic:

View attachment 226281

Guns and Big Government

Statism-Ideas-So-Good-Theyre-Mandatory.jpg

Nationalism has only existed about 200 years. Prior to that citizens did not have a lot of loyalty to their countries because no one felt particularly loyal to a monarch who considered them to be his property. One thing that has caused mass slaughter on an incredible scale is internationalism.
How so?
Look at the history of the USSR, communist China, the Khmer Rouge, North Vietnam.
Is that really your Arguement? I can make a similar one, let’s see if it gets us anywhere. I’d say look at the history of world war 1 and world war 2 and the roll nationalism played.

How so?

You can see their body count here:

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.

You start talking about White Nationalism, and then suddenly switch to talking about Nationalism.

Their is not historical "context" of those to very different IDEAS being connected in any way.

Your attempt to smear him with "white nationalist, utterly proves the point of the OP.

In realityland, the phrase "white nationalist" means white who promote racial segregation. Today, the racial segregation is being promoted by Progs who want to exclude white people (i.e. campus safe space, racial segregated dorms, anti white privilege curriculum and required diversity training).
Ha! Talk about disingenuous. Way to pivot away from the arguement and go after progs in school. Nice try buddy, but you still ignore or show lack of understanding of the context and history behind the phrase nationalism.

Ha! Talk about disingenuous. Way to pivot away from the arguement and go after progs in school. Nice try buddy, but you still ignore or show lack of understanding of the context and history behind the phrase nationalism.

Progressivism has been bred in Universities and is now spreading across the rest of the U.S. ANTIFA is the violent vanguard being used to intimidate normal people. Corporate HR departments are used to enforce Prog Groupthink in the workplace. Normal people are starting to resist, and you Proggies are Freakin'.

How so?
Is that really your Arguement? I can make a similar one, let’s see if it gets us anywhere. I’d say look at the history of world war 1 and world war 2 and the roll nationalism played.
Many of the players in WW II were strong believers in internationalism. Keep in mind that Stalin signed a pact with Hitler to carve up Poland, which is what started the war. Britain, the Netherlands and the USA cooperated to cut off Japan's oil and iron ore supply, which forced them to attack Pearl Harbor.

How so?

Would you say Stalin and Hitler were nationalists?

Progressivism has been bred in Universities and is now spreading across the rest of the U.S. ANTIFA is the violent vanguard being used to intimidate normal people. Corporate HR departments are used to enforce Prog Groupthink in the workplace. Normal people are starting to resist, and you Proggies are Freakin'.
Thanks for that insightful commentary

How so?
Many of the players in WW II were strong believers in internationalism. Keep in mind that Stalin signed a pact with Hitler to carve up Poland, which is what started the war. Britain, the Netherlands and the USA cooperated to cut off Japan's oil and iron ore supply, which forced them to attack Pearl Harbor.
So you don’t think that Hitler and Stalin were nationalists?

How so?

Certainly not Stalin. Hitler called himself a nationalist, but he sign pacts with the USSR, Italy, Romania, Finland and Japan.

How so?
So you don’t think that Hitler and Stalin were nationalists?
Stalin was definitely not a nationalist.

How so?

Certainly not Stalin. Hitler called himself a nationalist, but he sign pacts with the USSR, Italy, Romania, Finland and Japan.
Are you of the thinking that nationalists want nothing to do with other countries? So if a leader signs a pact with another country you’d call them a globalist? It’s that simple in your mind?

Are you of the thinking that nationalists want nothing to do with other countries? So if a leader signs a pact with another country you’d call them a globalist? It’s that simple in your mind?
What do you think a "nationalist" is?

Did you listen to scaramuccis explanation that I posted? Doesn’t sound like you’ve been paying attention. Go listen to it and let me know what you disagree with

YOu got a point to make in response to my post, make it.

Otherwise, just thank me for educating you.

I think you are giving them to much credit with your talk of logic.

I think they think that people are stupid enough to believe that nationalism and white nationalism are somehow connected, if they just say it is and insist on it enough.

It has worked for them in the past, like when they conflated Marriage and Gay Marriage.

You've done nothing to support your absurd claim.

Forum List

Back