🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Nationalist plot Election Day show of force.

Expect some sort of Democrat-manufactured 'White Supremacist/KKK' False Flag event before the Election. It'll be framed as being 'all Trump's fault.' And don't laugh either, the Democratic Party could very well be the most corrupt institution on earth. It is capable of anything. Just check out Wikileaks if you don't believe me.
I think Trump's hacker buddies in the Kremlin pose more of a threat to the election than a hand full of white supremacist heckling blacks and Latinos at the polls.

Don't put anything past the Democrats. A False Flag event is a real possibility. The Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. The UN is likely the only institution that surpasses it in corruption. Wikileaks has shown that.
With the resolution of the Clinton email investigation today, Trump hopes are fading. It seems far more likely that desperate Trump supporters such as the white supremacy groups will raise their nasty head on election day. Of course, Trump allies in the Kremlin may have something cooked up. 46 states have now asked for help from Homeland Security.

Ha yeah, Homeland Security will help em out alright. When are Americans gonna get it? Homeland Security wasn't created to help them. It was created to oppress them.

That being said, i wouldn't put anything past the Democratic Party. A False Flag operation is a real possibility. You're talkin about possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. The Democratic Party is maybe 2nd only to the UN in corruption.

Expect some sort of Democrat-manufactured 'White Supremacist/KKK' False Flag event before the Election. It'll be framed as being 'all Trump's fault.' And don't laugh either, the Democratic Party could very well be the most corrupt institution on earth. It is capable of anything. Just check out Wikileaks if you don't believe me.
I think Trump's hacker buddies in the Kremlin pose more of a threat to the election than a hand full of white supremacist heckling blacks and Latinos at the polls.

Don't put anything past the Democrats. A False Flag event is a real possibility. The Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. The UN is likely the only institution that surpasses it in corruption. Wikileaks has shown that.
With the resolution of the Clinton email investigation today, Trump hopes are fading. It seems far more likely that desperate Trump supporters such as the white supremacy groups will raise their nasty head on election day. Of course, Trump allies in the Kremlin may have something cooked up. 46 states have now asked for help from Homeland Security.
What could be more desperate than trying to equate Trump with white supremacy groups or the Kremlin?
Repeatedly investigating Hillary after all the other investigations have cleared her?

Ha yeah, Homeland Security will help em out alright. When are Americans gonna get it? Homeland Security wasn't created to help them. It was created to oppress them.

That being said, i wouldn't put anything past the Democratic Party. A False Flag operation is a real possibility. You're talkin about possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. The Democratic Party is maybe 2nd only to the UN in corruption.
Hyperbole doesn't help you. The DNC and GOP both have corruption issues, but when you start saying "most corrupt" you look like an idiot. Anyone that's ever driven through Mexico can tell you the corruption on any level in the United States doesn't even touch the corruption you experience on a first hand basis at a traffic stop in Mexico. Or travel to Russia and talk to folks there about what corruption looks like.

Again, hyperbole just doesn't help cases here.

Hyperbole doesn't help you. The DNC and GOP both have corruption issues, but when you start saying "most corrupt" you look like an idiot. Anyone that's ever driven through Mexico can tell you the corruption on any level in the United States doesn't even touch the corruption you experience on a first hand basis at a traffic stop in Mexico. Or travel to Russia and talk to folks there about what corruption looks like.

You're supporting corrupt evil. As Wikileaks has shown, the Democratic Party ranks right up there with the UN as one of the world's most corrupt institutions. So spin it anyway you choose, but you are supporting corrupt evil.

As opposed to your Democratic Underground/Tumblr one?
Don't check that silly stuff out either so can't tell you what it's like.....but pray continue about Stormfronters being so awesome.
When the only thing you have against them is their pro-white activism ; yeah, I am going to side with them against dumbasses like you.
"pro-white activism"....ok *snicker*...that's what you are calling it these days.....*chortle*
No, that is simply what it is.

Nobody on Stormfront is lynching anyone.
Comforting that you had to make a point on confirming that.
Lynching is a huge part of the strawman argument against white nationalists.

Without the fearmongering you would actually have debates with them in the same degree as you do with conservatives, and you would be demolished to a degree you can't even fathom.

Fear-Mongering is an extremely important election tool for Libs....much like rigging primaries, dead voting, pardoning felons, encouraging illegals to vote, etc....

I have traveled to Mexico and Russia and the main difference I saw in corruption was almost every government employee was on the take, whereas in the US it is mostly the politicians in DC.

What could be more desperate than trying to equate Trump with white supremacy groups or the Kremlin?
Repeatedly investigating Hillary after all the other investigations have cleared her?

When every other answer to the FBI is " I don't recall," or " I don't remember" it is hard to call her a liar.

Yet, douche bags like you want to flood this country with millions of the kind of people responsible for the corruption you describe.

What's wrong with this picture?

You're supporting corrupt evil. As Wikileaks has shown, the Democratic Party ranks right up there with the UN as one of the world's most corrupt institutions. So spin it anyway you choose, but you are supporting corrupt evil.
I am. When the GOP gets their act together enough I can support them, I will. But I refuse to support Trump for the reasons I've outlined in many many posts on this board. Given I'm in a battleground state, the best way to block Trump is vote Hillary.

I have voted many times for the GOP. I voted for Bush. I voted for Dole. I was too young to vote for George H.W. Bush or Reagan but I would have. I would have had no issue with McCain or Romney. But I will not vote Trump and if voting for Hillary is my option, so be it.

Yet, douche bags like you want to flood this country with millions of the kind of people responsible for the corruption you describe.

What's wrong with this picture?
That you're still here. You've been predicting doom and gloom for ages, you have no respect for anyone with different beliefs than you...why are you still here?

When every other answer to the FBI is " I don't recall," or " I don't remember" it is hard to call her a liar.
I wonder how many people on this board can recall details about emails they wrote 3 to 6 years ago. I would think damn few.

I am. When the GOP gets their act together enough I can support them, I will. But I refuse to support Trump for the reasons I've outlined in many many posts on this board. Given I'm in a battleground state, the best way to block Trump is vote Hillary.

I have voted many times for the GOP. I voted for Bush. I voted for Dole. I was too young to vote for George H.W. Bush or Reagan but I would have. I would have had no issue with McCain or Romney. But I will not vote Trump and if voting for Hillary is my option, so be it.

You won't for Trump because at heart you are an establishment douche bag. You wouldn't have voted for Reagan either. All the other Republicans you claim to have supported were all establishment douche bags. Switch your affiliation to Democrat. That's where you belong - with all the other douche bags voting for the criminal Hillary

Last edited:

I wonder how many people on this board can recall details about emails they wrote 3 to 6 years ago. I would think damn few.

I seriously doubt that the FBI asked Hillary what the details in her emails were. After all, she clearly told the public that she turned over all of the work related emails and only deleted those that were about yoga lessons and Chelsea's wedding.

I seriously doubt that the FBI asked Hillary what the details in her emails were. After all, she clearly told the public that she turned over all of the work related emails and only deleted those that were about yoga lessons and Chelsea's wedding.
Since the investigation was about confidential information in emails, what else can the FBI ask her other than information about those emails which are 3 to 6 years old. She isn't a technician so she certainly can't answer questions about the email server setup.

Since the investigation was about confidential information in emails, what else can the FBI ask her other than information about those emails which are 3 to 6 years old. She isn't a technician so she certainly can't answer questions about the email server setup.

They could have asked her if she was too stupid the recognize a classified document when she sent or received one.

Forum List

Back