White nationalists are a political force in the US.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
as usual you post NO proof--you are just babbling
no proof = crap
That is my hypothesis; facts that lead to my hypothesis are:
White nationalists a big part of Trump's campaign - Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller
White Nationalist and Nazi groups endorsing Trump
Charlottesville where Trump said there were good people on both sides
Trump's failure to call out white nationalists when they have been behind mass murder
In interview during campaign Trump failed to criticize David Duke's organization. He said he had to look into them further

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
no proof = crap
White nationalists a big part of Trump's campaign - Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller
Trump's failure to call out white nationalists when they have been behind mass murder
In interview during campaign Trump failed to criticize David Duke's organization. He said he had to look into them further
WHERE are your links/stats????!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

White nationalists or neo-nazis couldn't elect a dog catcher.
Correct, that's an example of what I'm talking about.
Neo-Nazis are extreme white nationalists. Most white nationalists are not as extreme as Nazis. To say someone is not a Nazi does not mean they are not white nationalists.
What about asian nationalists? What about black nationalists? Hispanic? This is total nonsense. You're buying into a racist narrative manufactured by the left. You don't know what nationalism is.

To you white nationalist means racist bigot.
blacks/hispanics/Asians all have MANY groups to promote THEIR RACE
True, it only becomes an issue when they promote their race at the detriment of other races. White nationalists do that.

no proof = crap
Don't you watch or read the news. Google them dude, most people have heard reports on all issues. I am not going to do work for some dumb shit that only reads Breitbart.

no proof = crap
white nationalists a big part????!!!!!??

no proof = crap
Don't you watch or read the news. Google them dude, most people have heard reports on all issues. I am not going to do work for some dumb shit that only reads Breitbart.
just like I thought --NO proof

no proof = crap
the Charlottesville protest was Unite the RIght
either please show me their manifesto that shows they are EVIL---or that point is crap ALSO
.....Unite the Right is NO different than the THOUSANDS of Asian/black/hispanic groups that PROMOTE their RACE

no proof = crap
no proof = your OP/hypothesis is crap

White nationalists or neo-nazis couldn't elect a dog catcher.
Neo-Nazis are extreme white nationalists. Most white nationalists are not as extreme as Nazis. To say someone is not a Nazi does not mean they are not white nationalists.
What about asian nationalists? What about black nationalists? Hispanic? This is total nonsense. You're buying into a racist narrative manufactured by the left. You don't know what nationalism is.

True, it only becomes an issue when they promote their race at the detriment of other races. White nationalists do that.

What have either Mr. Bannon or Mr. Miller done to the detriment of any other race? Nothing, which shows your narrative is bullshit.

Some people who have been designated by the media to be "white nationalist spokespeople" say they support Trump

But they have to.

If they said they didn't give a shit about the President one way or another, or said they were big Bernie Bros, they would never get on TV.

What have either Mr. Bannon or Mr. Miller done to the detriment of any other race? Nothing, which shows your narrative is bullshit.

Some people who have been designated by the media to be "white nationalist spokespeople" say they support Trump

But they have to.

If they said they didn't give a shit about the President one way or another, or said they were big Bernie Bros, they would never get on TV.
You are a Trump, White Nationalist apologist, enabler. I feel you have many characteristics of a white nationalist.

But they have to.

You are a Trump, White Nationalist apologist, enabler. I feel you have many characteristics of a white nationalist.

You libs just invested that term "white nationalist apologist, enabler"

20 years ago, heck, 4 years and 2 months ago, that was just gibberish, as it was invented to slander Trump. I think its still gibberish.

But the crazy thing is, if President Trump were to abdicate and John Fucking Kasich or some other never-trumper got the nomination, they would be attacked with the same line of crapola. I remember that McCain, Romney and Dubya were called labeled as Literally Hitler when they ran too.

You are a fucking liar.

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

"TRUMP: ..., we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America...

...you had a group on one side that was bad, ....

.... I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. ....

.... the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. ....

....rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. .."

So, why do you lie?

You are a fucking liar.

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

"TRUMP: ..., we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America...

.... the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. ....

....rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. .."

So, why do you lie?
That was the second time around after catching so much backlash when he talked from the gut saying there were good people on both sides.
Why do sell your soul to make excuses for an immoral President. I know why, you are immoral.

You are a fucking liar.

So, why do you lie?
That was the second time around after catching so much backlash when he talked from the gut saying there were good people on both sides.
Why do sell your soul to make excuses for an immoral President. I know why, you are immoral.

Wrong on both counts.

1. He waited to get the facts, before pointing fingers, and was still completely restrained and diplomatic in his words.

2. And this is the one, where he made the line about "both sides" which he specified was not a reference to "white nationalists". so, I repeat my question. Why do you lie?

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.

Birthers were considered the lunatic fringe until you elected the Birther-in-Chief. He's bringing the white nationalists out in the open, with a fig leaf of implausible deniability.

Vj5YMyRgg_atH5iGyMuH1uj-ultOFdkGG24fUbo1ANg.jpg

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.

Birthers were considered the lunatic fringe until you elected the Birther-in-Chief. He's bringing the white nationalists out in the open, with a fig leaf of implausible deniability.

No, he isn't. You crazy leftards are just saying that shit. It is not true, and no one believes it, not even you.

But they have to.

You libs just invested that term "white nationalist apologist, enabler"

20 years ago, heck, 4 years and 2 months ago, that was just gibberish, as it was invented to slander Trump. I think its still gibberish.

But the crazy thing is, if President Trump were to abdicate and John Fucking Kasich or some other never-trumper got the nomination, they would be attacked with the same line of crapola. I remember that McCain, Romney and Dubya were called labeled as Literally Hitler when they ran too.
I am a registered Republican who voted for Kaisich in our states 2016 primary. Another example that you do not know what the hell you are talking about as with most Trump supporters. All Trump supporters utilize the term fuck, a lot, because they are inarticulate stupid asses.

No, he isn't. You crazy leftards are just saying that shit. It is not true, and no one believes it, not even you.

Something about Trump's election empowered you fucking idiots to think you know what I think and feel better than I. You're an idiot.

But they have to.

and you provide NO proof

Forum List

Back