White nationalists are a political force in the US.

blacks/hispanics/Asians all have MANY groups to promote THEIR RACE
True, it only becomes an issue when they promote their race at the detriment of other races. White nationalists do that.

What have either Mr. Bannon or Mr. Miller done to the detriment of any other race? Nothing, which shows your narrative is bullshit.

Some people who have been designated by the media to be "white nationalist spokespeople" say they support Trump

But they have to.

If they said they didn't give a shit about the President one way or another, or said they were big Bernie Bros, they would never get on TV.
You are a Trump, White Nationalist apologist, enabler. I feel you have many characteristics of a white nationalist.

You libs just invested that term "white nationalist apologist, enabler"

20 years ago, heck, 4 years and 2 months ago, that was just gibberish, as it was invented to slander Trump. I think its still gibberish.

But the crazy thing is, if President Trump were to abdicate and John Fucking Kasich or some other never-trumper got the nomination, they would be attacked with the same line of crapola. I remember that McCain, Romney and Dubya were called labeled as Literally Hitler when they ran too.
I am a registered Republican who voted for Kaisich in our states 2016 primary. Another example that you do not know what the hell you are talking about as with most Trump supporters. All Trump supporters utilize the term fuck, a lot, because they are inarticulate stupid asses.

So what if you voted for Kasich in 2016. In 2016, he was a 'safe' pick, because he was a sure loser.

If he ran and won the Republican nomination in 2020, he would be condemned as a Racist and a Nazi. Just like McCain and Dubya.

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.

Birthers were considered the lunatic fringe until you elected the Birther-in-Chief. He's bringing the white nationalists out in the open, with a fig leaf of implausible deniability.

No, he isn't. You crazy leftards are just saying that shit. It is not true, and no one believes it, not even you.

Something about Trump's election empowered you fucking idiots to think you know what I think and feel better than I. You're an idiot.

No, I've seen enough dishonest debate tactics, long before Trump was elected, to know when you lefties are purposefully being evasive, as opposed to actually thinking you have a strong position.

Which, for quite some time now, is nearly on everything. YOu lefties are nearly always lying now.

Nationalists are good-supremists are bad. The two don't mix.

Yes, Supremacists are a different thing.....but some in this thread consider them one and the same as Nationalists
I will admit that Trump is advocating a nationalist movement but the vast majority of his contingency are white. Also their US nationalism includes advocating for a US culture that is basically a white culture as defined by Trump and supporters.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
--------------------------------- seems to me that TRUMP is an American NATIONALIST and he even used the description at one of his Rallies . Nothing wrong with that as being an American Nationalist describes Americans in all sorts of breeds that includes all Races Elmer .

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.

You are a fucking liar.

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

"TRUMP: ..., we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America...

...you had a group on one side that was bad, ....

.... I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. ....

.... the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. ....

....rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. .."

So, why do you lie?
That was the second time around after catching so much backlash when he talked from the gut saying there were good people on both sides.
Why do sell your soul to make excuses for an immoral President. I know why, you are immoral.

Wrong on both counts.

1. He waited to get the facts, before pointing fingers, and was still completely restrained and diplomatic in his words.

2. And this is the one, where he made the line about "both sides" which he specified was not a reference to "white nationalists". so, I repeat my question. Why do you lie?
I am interested in your definition of be a liar. Do you consider Trump a liar?

Wait, aren’t Hispanics white too?

George Zimmerman ring a bell?

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.

Birthers were considered the lunatic fringe until you elected the Birther-in-Chief. He's bringing the white nationalists out in the open, with a fig leaf of implausible deniability.

No, he isn't. You crazy leftards are just saying that shit. It is not true, and no one believes it, not even you.

Something about Trump's election empowered you fucking idiots to think you know what I think and feel better than I. You're an idiot.

No, I've seen enough dishonest debate tactics, long before Trump was elected, to know when you lefties are purposefully being evasive, as opposed to actually thinking you have a strong position.

Which, for quite some time now, is nearly on everything. YOu lefties are nearly always lying now.

Go ahead, propaganda gobbler. Tell me Trump wasn't a Birther and Birthers weren't considered the lunatic fringe, .

Yes, Supremacists are a different thing.....but some in this thread consider them one and the same as Nationalists
I will admit that Trump is advocating a nationalist movement but the vast majority of his contingency are white. Also their US nationalism includes advocating for a US culture that is basically a white culture as defined by Trump and supporters.

Was the American culture of 1970 a white culture? As defined by YOU?

You are a fucking liar.

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

"TRUMP: ..., we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America...

...you had a group on one side that was bad, ....

.... I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. ....

.... the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. ....

....rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. .."

So, why do you lie?
That was the second time around after catching so much backlash when he talked from the gut saying there were good people on both sides.
Why do sell your soul to make excuses for an immoral President. I know why, you are immoral.

Wrong on both counts.

1. He waited to get the facts, before pointing fingers, and was still completely restrained and diplomatic in his words.

2. And this is the one, where he made the line about "both sides" which he specified was not a reference to "white nationalists". so, I repeat my question. Why do you lie?
I am interested in your definition of be a liar. Do you consider Trump a liar?

I catch you in a lie, and you want to discuss the meanings of words?

Wow. Never ran into that with a liberal before.

images

"This is the last generation of white babies." - signed, not a white nationalist terrorist.

Go ahead, propaganda gobbler. Tell me Trump wasn't a Birther and Birthers weren't considered the lunatic fringe, .

Birthers were consider the fringe. Trump totally dropped that bit a long time ago.

Your claims about Trump bringing out the white nationalists, is you lying.

--------------------------------- seems to me that TRUMP is an American NATIONALIST and he even used the description at one of his Rallies . Nothing wrong with that as being an American Nationalist describes Americans in all sorts of breeds that includes all Races Elmer .
As I previously said, Trump's US nationalism supporters are predominantly white and includes their definition of US culture that is a white culture.
The only Republican black congressman will not seek reelection because of his disagreement with so many Republican issues.

As I previously said, Trump's US nationalism supporters are predominantly white and includes their definition of US culture that is a white culture.
The only Republican black congressman will not see reelection because of his disagreement with so many Republican issues.

Was the culture of America, 1970 a "white culture" as defined by YOU?

-------------------------------------- good question and could be asked about the 50s and 60s when i was growing up Correll .

Birthers were consider the fringe. Trump totally dropped that bit a long time ago.

It's you burying your head in your ass.

The only Republican black congressman will not seek reelection because of his disagreement with so many Republican issues.
------------------------ feck him then Elmer .

-------------------------------------- good question and could be asked about the 50s and 60s when i was growing up Correll .

Agreed.

I grew up in the 50's and 60's in the Jim Crow south. You probably shouldn't ask me.

Loving v. Virginia was 1967.

It's you burying your head in your ass.

Bullfucking shit.

I call you out on your lies.

Trump: ".... And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Forum List

Back