White nationalists are a political force in the US.

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.

They had that big white nationalist shindig last year in August in Washington- They drew less than 200.

Considering the fact that major media has embedded reporters inside these outfits, and FBI agents have folks on the inside keeping an eye on the extremists, the 200 number is probably grossly over stated.

In a country of more than 300 million, it doesn't sound that significant to me.

if people really were interested in shoring up the fractures in our society they'd seriously consider the obvious harmony of racial separation. But no, they'd rather risk it all on this ridiculous idea of multiculturalism.
The thinking of a white nationalist. It is too late to avoid multiculturalism and mixed race in the USA.

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.
Then why is Trump going out of his way not to call them out?

Why would our President "call out" a group which is so insignificant?

BTW, neither Trump nor Obama called out NAMBLA either, does that make them perverts?

White nationalists are a political force in the US. President Trump has been a dog whistler to the white nationalists. Trump appears to scared to call out white nationalists as exemplified in Charlottesville.
Trump talks to the white nationalists with his description of Hispanic illegals and asylum seekers as rapists and criminals.
There are enough white nationalists that if Trump cannot keep their support he will lose the election in 2020.
It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

White nationalists or neo-nazis couldn't elect a dog catcher.
Correct, that's an example of what I'm talking about.
Neo-Nazis are extreme white nationalists. Most white nationalists are not as extreme as Nazis. To say someone is not a Nazi does not mean they are not white nationalists.
What about asian nationalists? What about black nationalists? Hispanic? This is total nonsense. You're buying into a racist narrative manufactured by the left. You don't know what nationalism is.

To you white nationalist means racist bigot.

They had that big white nationalist shindig last year in August in Washington- They drew less than 200.

Considering the fact that major media has embedded reporters inside these outfits, and FBI agents have folks on the inside keeping an eye on the extremists, the 200 number is probably grossly over stated.

Why does Trump go out of his way not to call out white nationalists?

Your definition of white nationalist is false. And because Trump isn't an idiot. He knows what nationalism is and it has NOTHING to do with race.

It's not just the actual white nationalists, it's also those who are sympathetic towards them, and who (as a result) enable them.

One tactic I'm seeing a lot right now is to say, "there aren't enough white nationalists or white supremacists to matter, they're just fringe". Well, that certainly might be true in a vacuum, but a person doesn't have to say they're a white nationalist or a white supremacist to support essentially the same things.

Neo-Nazis are extreme white nationalists. Most white nationalists are not as extreme as Nazis. To say someone is not a Nazi does not mean they are not white nationalists.
What about asian nationalists? What about black nationalists? Hispanic? This is total nonsense. You're buying into a racist narrative manufactured by the left. You don't know what nationalism is.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1]and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.
Steve Bannon and Stephen Mill
Another grasp for straws thread to use after a tragedy not respecting the victims. Sad!
Respecting the victims is to start conversations that will find ways to prevent future mass shootings.
The mass shootings are out of control. The days of politicians and all of us saying we give our thoughts and prayers to the victims is not enough. ACTIONS NEED TO BE TAKEN. No more doing nothing.

Why give such an insignificant group any publicity?

If he spoke out about them, some folks would get the impression that they are in some way "important".

CNN talked about them that way, and James A Fields heard it in his mum's basement in Maumee, and in his soft skull, he got the idea that it was a smart idea to go to Charlottesville. The rest is history, and now the taxpayers are on the hook to support this guy for the next 400 years or so- instead of his mum.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1]and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.
Another grasp for straws thread to use after a tragedy not respecting the victims. Sad!
Respecting the victims is to start conversations that will find ways to prevent future mass shootings.
The mass shootings are out of control. The days of politicians and all of us saying we give our thoughts and prayers to the victims is not enough. ACTIONS NEED TO BE TAKEN. No more doing nothing.

Okay then why not continue to support law enforcement like President Trump has been asking for?

Everything you just said is a lie. White nationalists are considered to be neo-nazis, and they account for less than .5% of the population.

BTW, neither Trump nor Obama called out NAMBLA either, does that make them perverts?
White nationalists have been empowered during the Trump Presidency unlike under any modern day President.

as usual you post NO proof--you are just babbling
no proof = crap

Okay then why not continue to support law enforcement like President Trump has been asking for?
That is one good action item but more has to be done.

as usual you provide NO proof

White nationalists have been empowered during the Trump Presidency unlike under any modern day President.

Yes, they've been empowered by the Media to try and "embarrass" President Trump, who have built them up to tremendous supposed importance. Yet, in spite of that, they still have only a couple hundred members tops.

This initiative by the media is a failure , however it did result in the death of that gal in Charlottesville.

If it wasn't for media coverage, Mr. Fields stays in his mother's basement, and Ms. Heyer doesn't cancel her appointment at the hairdressers to attend this event.

Evangelicals and the NRA are 1,000,000 or more times more powerful than "white nationalists".
Trump is a "shoo-in" in 2020, the dems don't have a viable candidate, or a viable policy to put up against him.
I think many NRA members and evangelicals are white nationalists.
thank you--EXACTLY
I think many NRA members and evangelicals are white nationalists.
you have no facts/proof= just babble

I provided my opinion. I'm not trying to convince people like you of anything.

blacks/hispanics/Asians all have MANY groups to promote THEIR RACE

I provided my opinion. I'm not trying to convince people like you of anything.
thank you --exactly

Forum List

Back