Zone1 White on Black Crime.

Wrong. The majority of violent crime is perpetrated by whites.

LIAR. White crime is prevalent only because we constitute the lions share of the population! On a per capital basis, black crime is far higher.

Nearly half of black males and almost 40 percent of white males are arrested by the age 23.

As usual, my 8th grade nephew with a bad cold could prove you wrong every time in about 5 minutes, proving once again that you are a lying, race-baiter.

LIAR. White crime is prevalent only because we constitute the lions share of the population! On a per capital basis, black crime is far higher.

Nearly half of black males and almost 40 percent of white males are arrested by the age 23.

As usual, my 8th grade nephew with a bad cold could prove you wrong every time in about 5 minutes, proving once again that you are a lying, race-baiter.
That's no excuse and this thread is about white on black crime such as death caused by stress related illnesses due to white racism. Arrests don't always mean the person is guilty of a crime, people have been arrested falsely and professionals in the justiice systeem recognizes the racism in this system. So again, this thread is about white on black crime.

'Weathering': What are the health effects of stress and discrimination?​

Repeated exposure to socioeconomic adversity, political marginalization, racism, and perpetual discrimination can harm health. In this Special Feature, we explore this harmful effect, which is known as weathering.

If there is one thing that the murder of George Floyd and the ensuing Black Lives Matter protests last year have made abundantly clear, it is this: Racism kills.

But racism and racial discrimination do not just jeopardize people’s lives directly, through violent acts and hate crimes perpetrated by those who hold racist beliefs.

Discrimination and marginalization can also slowly chip away at one’s health, causing those who are at the receiving end of discriminatory attitudes to age or even die prematurely.

In health, this effect of premature biological aging and associated health risks as a result of being repeatedly exposed to social adversity and marginalization bears the name of weathering.

In this feature, we explore the meaning and ramifications of this term by looking at the studies that solidified and broadened its acceptance in the scientific community.

That's no excuse
Facts are no excuse? :auiqs.jpg:

and this thread is about white on black crime
Almost non-existent.

such as death caused by stress related illnesses due to white racism.
You should focus instead on the far-more prevalent black racism, such as yours.

So again, this thread is about white on black crime.
I see black on white crime 50 times for every alleged white on black crime. You must see much better using only the blacks of your eyes.

Facts are no excuse? :auiqs.jpg:
Excuses are not facts.. When you break this down to the actual nummbers of offenders, there are more whites.. And the total numbers of offenders equal just over 2 percent of the population. Your opinion is based on lazy old time racist claims.
Almost non-existent.
Not really. Racism is illegal. That makes it a crime.

And that crime is practiced against millions of blacks daily by whites.

You should focus instead on the far-more prevalent black racism, such as yours.

White racism is far more prevalent. What you're calling black racism isn't even raacism. Your cognitive dissonance has you posting racism while believing that's not what you're doing.

I see black on white crime 50 times for every alleged white on black crime. You must see much better using only the blacks of your eyes.
No you don't. Because 85 percent of all white crime is done by another white and the practice of racism is a crime that again happens to millions of blacks daily and it's done by whites.

What you showed was Hypothesis and Theories, IM2.
You read what I posted, and you go right back to your the victim.....with a college degree,
and apparently a paying job being an activist. You have it so tough, and still want to work the system for free stuff.
I'm not black and your not white, you tell us this xxxx every xxxxxxx thread you start.
Mod edited for zone 1 clean discourse.
What IM2 is referencing is not "hypothesis and theories", it's science and the results of medical research. And that's "multiple degrees" not "a degree".

And when he rightly states that since you're not Black, you have never experienced the racism that was the law of this land for almost 200 years he is 100% correct. One of the benefits of being white in this country is that you never have to even have to think about Black people, let alone interact with any if you don't want to. Black people on the other hand, if we want to give ourselves the best chance to not just survive in a white society, but to thrive and achieve any goals we've set for ourselves, then we had to study white culture/society in order to lean how to navigate it, to exist in a world that at times could be very hostile to our very existence. And now people today, along with members of our Supreme Court are trying to take us back to the time when the United States was a lawfully segregated nation - not a century ago, but to the time just before the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted.

Your open hostility to IM2 is very telling, that, along with the way you all allow your pet members to violate the Zone 1 rules with impunity but we get sanctioned for every little fact that we state that hurts the feelings of those members who espouse their racial belief in numerous ways.

So it's the fault of Black people that white racists have done everything that they possibly can, and are still doing everything they possibly can to keep the upper hand that they held for so long, by law, and doing all that they can to Black people to keep us from advancing, socially, economically, educationally and politically?

And most Black people have fallen victim at one point or another to the remaining vestiges of white supremacy upon which the United States was founded. It's unavoidable because in spite of the laws prohibiting it, racism still continues. That however does not equate to us being "willing" victims in the violations of others and for you to try to claim that we had some participation in what was done to our people and still to us, makes you no better than the original slavers and other white supremacists.

What you showed was Hypothesis and Theories, IM2.
You read what I posted, and you go right back to your the victim.....with a college degree,
and apparently a paying job being an activist. You have it so tough, and still want to work the system for free stuff.
I'm not black and your not white, you tell us this xxxx every xxxxxxx thread you start.
Mod edited for zone 1 clean discourse.
IM2 IS NOT BLACK.

Excuses are not facts..
And you are one sorry excuse.

the actual nummbers of offenders, there are more whites.
And like I already said Genius, the "nummbers" only reflect the fact that the country is like 65-70% white. Most black crimes and murders are done to Blacks by OTHER Blacks.

Racism is illegal. That makes it a crime.
Yet all you cry about is racism! Why don't you take it to your democrat-controlled government and whine to them? Ask them why they don't enforce the laws! After all, all they PROMISE you is racial justice, right? Seems like they are just taking you for a FOOL.

Black on White crime is WAY WORSE per capita than the other way around. Black racism is a huge threat in America:

And you are one sorry excuse.

And like I already said Genius, the "nummbers" only reflect the fact that the country is like 65-70% white. Most black crimes and murders are done to Blacks by OTHER Blacks.

Yet all you cry about is racism! Why don't you take it to your democrat-controlled government and whine to them? Ask them why they don't enforce the laws! After all, all they PROMISE you is racial justice, right? Seems like they are just taking you for a FOOL.
I don't cry about anything. You are just a fragile right wing snowflake who can take it because this bllack man refuses to bow to you. You can quit with the dumb right wing punch lines. People like yoou are the problem and that's who I will take it to.

Black on White crime is WAY WORSE per capita than the other way around. Black racism is a huge threat in America:

Per Capita is bs. Racism was outlawed in the 60's. Meaning that every act of racism is a crime. White racism induced stress is the cause of health problems and death for black people. It kills approximately 600 blacks per day. So basically every day, nearly as many blacks die from stress related health problems caused by white racism than people who were murdered in the white racists favorite city-Chicago, in 2022. That's white on black crime.

What you call black racism isn't even racism.

It's funny how the people who bark so loud about personal responsibility never take any for their behavior. This thread is about white on black crime that creates the number 1 killer of black people.
And I asked if there are ant problems within the black community that are BLACKS’ own fault. I got no answer.

How about a little personal responsibility?

If racism causes hypertension in blacks, then why doesn’t antisemitism cause hypertension in Jews - especially since Jews are 2.6x more likely to be victimized by antisemitism than a black is of racism?

Per Capita is bs. Racism was outlawed in the 60's. Meaning that every act of racism is a crime. White racism induced stress is the cause of health problems and death for black people. It kills approximately 600 blacks per day. So basically every day, nearly as many blacks die from stress related health problems caused by white racism than people who were murdered in the white racists favorite city-Chicago, in 2022. That's white on black crime.

What you call black racism isn't even racism.
So you've chosen to keep your blinders on. That's all you had to say. I understand. You're a member of the leftwing Borg and you have no choice.

When I was finishing my Bachelor's degree in criminology at the University of Pittsburgh in the '70's, I did a term paper that tried to calculate the likelihood that a one-time felon would ever be incarcerated. In general terms, here is what I found.

• Most crimes go un-reported. Murders are reported and auto thefts are reported, and most true robberies (most people don't know the definition of "robbery") are reported, but aggravated assault, burglary, embezzlement, petty theft, rape, vandalism, domestic violence, and the other more common crimes are either not reported, or reported but not recorded by police.
  • Most reported crimes are ultimately un-solved. These numbers are inflated by police departments through the plea bargaining process. Once they get a bad guy, the DA bargains with him to cop a plea in exchange for a lighter sentence, but they have him plead guilty to many, many more crimes than he actually committed, in order for the police to claim that this larger number of crimes were "cleared by arrest/conviction."
  • Most guilty defendants don't go to prison (Note the distinction between JAIL and PRISON; two different things). The prisons are crowded and judges only send criminals whose crimes are frequent, notorious, or outrageous to prison. Most people, when they are incarcerated, have been convicted multiple times before they ever go to prison. (It is claimed that Blacks go to prison with fewer actual crimes on their record than "white" people, but that is unsupported by the statistics).
The bottom line is that if you were to commit one crime - say burglarize a sporting goods store - the likelihood that you will end up in prison for that crime is lower than the likelihood that you will hit the lottery.

And the correlating fact is as follows: The chances that a factually-innocent person will be IMPRISONED are extremely low. Ninety-nine percent of prisoners claim to be factually innocent (or legally innocent, which is not the same thing), and there are many notorious cases of innocent people being imprisoned, but on a percentage basis, you are talking less than one percent. Claims of large numbers of Black men in prison for crimes they didn't commit are simply not supported by any rational analysis or data.

As stated above, Black males commit violent crimes in percentages that are dramatically out of proportion to their portion of the general population (about 6%). Blacks don't commit "most" crimes, and fortunately most of their victims are also Black, but there is no doubt that "we" have a problem and honest sociologists and psychologists know what it is, but aren't encouraged to disclose it: bastardy. When 70% of a population is raised without a father in the home...

What IM2 is referencing is not "hypothesis and theories", it's science and the results of medical research. And that's "multiple degrees" not "a degree".

And when he rightly states that since you're not Black, you have never experienced the racism that was the law of this land for almost 200 years he is 100% correct. One of the benefits of being white in this country is that you never have to even have to think about Black people, let alone interact with any if you don't want to. Black people on the other hand, if we want to give ourselves the best chance to not just survive in a white society, but to thrive and achieve any goals we've set for ourselves, then we had to study white culture/society in order to lean how to navigate it, to exist in a world that at times could be very hostile to our very existence. And now people today, along with members of our Supreme Court are trying to take us back to the time when the United States was a lawfully segregated nation - not a century ago, but to the time just before the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was enacted.

Your open hostility to IM2 is very telling, that, along with the way you all allow your pet members to violate the Zone 1 rules with impunity but we get sanctioned for every little fact that we state that hurts the feelings of those members who espouse their racial belief in numerous ways.

So it's the fault of Black people that white racists have done everything that they possibly can, and are still doing everything they possibly can to keep the upper hand that they held for so long, by law, and doing all that they can to Black people to keep us from advancing, socially, economically, educationally and politically?

And most Black people have fallen victim at one point or another to the remaining vestiges of white supremacy upon which the United States was founded. It's unavoidable because in spite of the laws prohibiting it, racism still continues. That however does not equate to us being "willing" victims in the violations of others and for you to try to claim that we had some participation in what was done to our people and still to us, makes you no better than the original slavers and other white supremacists.
NewsVine, IM2 gets what he gives. What he gives through his hatred of whites gets nowhere...which seems fine with you.
He has not helped your cause one iota, in fact, he hurts your cause.

What I showed are facts derived from studies. I say what I do because it''s true. You ain't black and you have not been in any serious conversations with anyone black, nor have you lived in a black community.. Meanwhile I've been around whites my whole life including marriage.

You dismiss everything I say because you think your whiteness makes you an authority. Try shutting up and look at your entire history so you learn that white men have been given the most free stuff and you oppose equal opportinity for others because you want more. Then recognize that zone 1 is where you're not supposed to cuss because that's deemed inappropriate behavior. and since you're a moderstor you should follow the same rules you enforce on others.
"Can it be from the stress of racism....maybe, but you can't take away all the other stresses of everyday living and leave racism as THE culprit"

That is what I said, and you blew right by that, in fact you blew right by the entire post and made up something to argue.

Facts supported by studies such as what I have shown. Racism causes chronic stress. You wouldn't know anything about this because you have never faced racism The continuing racism blacks face keeps blacks stressed out and creates chemical imbalances within our bodies, causing many health problems.

Studies show that consistent exposure to adversity and marginalization causes early health declines in black Americans. Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body due to constant pressure. Such stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the overall amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community.

So no I'm not leaving racism out of anything. When you turn black and live, I'll consider your opinion.
Blacks like you would say your stress is caused by racism, which in no way makes it true. There is no way to prove what causes anybody stress except to ask them.

I have relatives married to black men, that doesn’t mean I know more about blacks than other whites do. Until you become white and experience black whiners who lie like you do, just STFU.

Forum List

Back