Zone1 White on Black Crime.

I said that you always have the choice to move.
As long as two disparate races (ethnicities) are in close proximity racism will exist regardless of the good intentions of some. So, there no 'getting rid' of racism.
Only certain types of whites make this sorry excuse.

Ah, now we're getting somewhere. For the record, I absolutely agree that your solution, though very vague and high-level to the point of nearly being meaningless, is a necessary ingredient in the solution, but I would add this to it. Instead of continuing to keep the "communities" separated, blend them wherever and whenever possible. Keeping them separated perpetuates division, as the majority can continue to teach their children that the minority can't succeed without the majority's help, and that there's something "other" and "less" about them without counter examples living next door or down the street. At the same time, the minority can continue to foster grievance in their children, blaming the majority for their situation and avoiding responsibility to make the very most from the opportunities available, also without counter examples living next door or down the street.

Racists on both sides of the coin need to be shouted down by louder voices. Times have changed and continue to change. We are not living in the slavery or Jim Crow era anymore and shouldn't act like we are. We both know of those who have advocated for sanity, peace, and unity, only to suffer estrangement from their own (speaking of the terms "N-lover" and "Uncle Tom"). And you are part of the problem if you stop listening just because someone is saying things the "other side" wants to hear, without bothering to consider if there is truth in what they are saying.

I would also add that you can never completely eliminate racism. There will always be suspicion and distrust of "them" because they look or act different.
There is no bothsides about this matter.

Why do whites like you act like you don't know what to do? Racism in this country is a problem created by whites.
Blacks are exacerbating it with having most of their babies out of wedlock and committing a higher rate of crime. So why don’t blacks control the part they can Instead of making DEMANDS of whites?

Only certain types of whites make this sorry excuse.
Nevertheless.

We both know (or should know) that the only way racism will end is if race itself ends, which means intermarriage on a grand scale. Probably won't happen in our lifetime.

"We should embrace interracial marriage. The sooner we all look like Filipinos the happier we'll be." -Comedian Paul Rodreguez

Last edited:
If we could magically stop young black men from committing violent crime, we’d cut the crime rate in half. This tiny segment of our population causes half the crime.
But young Black men killing other young Black men is what the government wants.

If the government really didn't want this you don't think we'd have put an end to it?

If this was true, the government would stop all law enforcement in black neighborhoods, which would lead to a bloodbath.

It is true. If government wanted it stopped it would have been stopped.

Cops in inner city neighborhoods don't do shit by design

Why do whites like you act like you don't know what to do? Racism in this country is a problem created by whites.
Wrong; there is racism in every country in the world. Sometimes it is white on black, sometimes black on white, sometimes it is yellow on everybody else, sometimes it's brown on black.

It's a universal constant, human beings are hardwired to like those who are of their tribe and dislike everyone else. It's a survival method ingrained by hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and selective breeding. Those who didn't favor their own group died out, those that did reproduced.

In America racism is systemic. Nigerians do suffer from it. I have friends who are Nigerians, Kenyans, Ghanians and from other nations in Africa. There are 380,000 Nigerians here out of 48 million blacks. That's less than 1 percent. Don't trt arguing about how systemic racism doesn't exist by using 2-3 Nigerians.
Nigerians in America are better off than white Americans. If systemic racism existed, they would also suffer from it. They do not.

Nigerians in America are better off than white Americans. If systemic racism existed, they would also suffer from it. They do not.
No they aren't. Systemic racism exists. You guys sit on you butts behind your computers posting racist opinions on a daily basis and yet you want me to believe that your racism doesn't color your decisions while at work. I know Nigerians and they have complained about the racism they face here. So if I use your logic, I can say all whites are racists because some whites are white supremacists.

No they aren't. Systemic racism exists. You guys sit on you butts behind your computers posting racist opinions on a daily basis and yet you want me to believe that your racism doesn't color your decisions while at work. I know Nigerians and they have complained about the racism they face here. So if I use your logic, I can say all whites are racists because some whites are white supremacists.
No, I am simply stating is that if racism is systemic, it would HAVE TO INCLUDE Nigerians as well. Logic dictates it it so.

white people seldom kill black people.
We are smarter than that and know better

Theories and hypothesis. Okay :dunno:

It's been my understanding that Hypertension has always been an issue for blacks, like Sickle cell anemia has been an issue with blacks.

Can it be from the stress of racism....maybe, but you can't take away all the other stresses of everyday living and leave racism as THE culprit.
For IM2, (white) racism is always the culprit regardless of any other variables.

Mother Africa didn't want you

Don Lemon had a bad week. It began when a British scholar educated him live on his very own show on the true role of Britain in slavery.

And now I am going to introduce him to the fact that had his ancestors not been sold and shipped to America, he would not be a millionaire today. He would be a second-class citizen.

Let’s start with Lemon’s first lesson on slavery.

His guest was Hillary Fordwich, an expert on British royalty who was brought in to talk about the queen and her funeral.

Lemon said, “England is facing rising costs of living, and you have those who are asking for reparations for colonialism . . . and some people want to be paid back and members of the public are wondering, why are we suffering when you have all of this vast wealth? Those are legitimate concerns.”

Fordwich said, “Well I think you’re right about reparations in terms of — if people want it though — what they need to do is, you always need to go back to the beginning of the supply chain. Where was the beginning of the supply chain? That was in Africa.”

She then lectured him on how African kings conquered and enslaved people.

Fordwich said, “African kings were rounding up their own people, they had them in cages waiting on the beaches, no one was running into Africa to get them.”

She also stunned him by pointing out slavery was ubiquitous in the world in the 19th century. She asked, “Which was the first nation in the world that abolished slavery? The British.”

2,000 British sailors died intercepting slave ships in the 19th century.

And of course, 600,000 Americans died in a civil war to end slavery.

you're freakin' welcome.

1698595408816.png

Forum List

Back