White privilege and Mein Kampf.

There is a disturbing connection between Jews that collaborated with the Nazis during the Second world War and white Americans that see an advantage to throwing their brethren under the bus to defeat Donald Trump. There little doubt that a political and economic holocaust against white Americans is underway led by a leftist swarm prodded by seditious white academics, bureaucrats, and bandwagon politicians. Much like turncoat Jews that anticipated complete Nazi victory, A growing cabal of woke white America believes they see the writing on wall and want to get on the good side of the victors when the “bad” white people are punished after Trump’s defeat.

Stanley Hoffman, a Harvard University professor defines collaboration in two ways, “servile and ideological”; “the former is deliberate service to an enemy, whereas the latter is deliberate advocacy of cooperation with a foreign force which is seen as a champion of desirable domestic transformations”. It’s the latter description that is the most disturbing. The fundamental “transformation” of America was the battle cry of the Obama administration and Donald Trump’s election was seen as the result of white impudence in refusing to submit to their penance.

In 1988 the hateful smear, “White Privilege” was coined by Peggy Macintosh, a feminist and anti-racism activist. She published the article "White Privilege and Male Privilege: A Personal Account of Coming to See Correspondences Through Work in Women’s Studies". It was to become the Mein Kampf of modern, politically correct educational curriculums. The term “White Privilege” is now a pejorative to label any American that does not conform to transformative wokeness through guilt for being white.

It's evident that average white America is not just in the crosshairs of leftist vengeance, it is ground zero for treacherous white elites that have coalesced into a nasty rat’s nest of latter day Nazi collaborators that have risen above any feelings of responsibility for a betrayal based on skin color. If trump loses white America will have no place to hide.

How about a 20 percent white income tax hike for black reparations? Maybe a 40 percent reduction in Social Security benefits to pay for slavery? The turmoil and mayhem in our cities is just the beginning if Trump loses. Unfortunately, there are enough stupid white people who just hate Trump that will vote against him. There were stupid Jews too.
That is the dumbest shit evah and completely ass backwards.

In reality, from which you are divorced, kapos helped aid the government of Nazi Germany -- like you idiots are doing for Impeached Trump. You're the kapo.

And what turmoil and mayhem do you predict if he loses?

Hitler was not even one tenth as evil as the leftists that are on our turf right now. We are dealing with a other category of satanic devotion here.

After Hitler Germany was still German. After leftism, America will case to be American or even have the American people in it. The genocide of Hitler's was a kitty's pee compared to what the goals are now.
Democrats will be marching white people into death camps while denying white people are being marched into death camps. Believing anything a Democrat says makes you look dumber then the drone spewing Chinese communist propaganda.
:cuckoo:

Hitler was not even one tenth as evil as the leftists that are on our turf right now. We are dealing with a other category of satanic devotion here.

After Hitler Germany was still German. After leftism, America will case to be American or even have the American people in it. The genocide of Hitler's was a kitty's pee compared to what the goals are now.
Democrats will be marching white people into death camps while denying white people are being marched into death camps. Believing anything a Democrat says makes you look dumber then the drone spewing Chinese communist propaganda.
Proving my point...

the first law the nazis pasted when they came to power was that jews couldn't use public pools. Democrats seem to be on a similar path.

Proving my point...

the first law the nazis pasted when they came to power was that jews couldn't use public pools. Democrats seem to be on a similar path.
The Nazi's also wanted to purge Germany of all Jews -- a fate much like I hear many righties desire about the left.

Y'all are what you despise.

Proving my point...

The Nazi's also wanted to purge Germany of all Jews -- a fate much like I hear many righties desire about the left.

I think it is the Democrats who want to perge America of white people. They say white people have racism in their dna. It won't be long before they advocate the final solution to racism. This is why Democrats say certain races can't be racist because of their race.

Democrats burn cities down while chanting "kill the white people" and Democrats praise them.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist organization bent on the neo-communist takeover of America

If you believe in white privilege you're a racist.

what does "believe in white privilege" mean? Does it mean --do you believe that whites are entitled to
privilege? or do you believe that whites have privilege by birth? of do you believe in the position of many
black sociologists that the history of the world has
been determined by oppression off "blacks" by
"whites" from 'the beginning' ?
Saying their is white privilege is like acknowledging white supremacy. If it is okay to have this racist view towards whites, then it is okay to have similar views towards other races. I can say black stupidity is just as big a problem for example... or jewish greed... or (insert racist stereotype here)

Nope----saying "there is white privilege" is NOT like acknowledging white supremacy. Try reading my post again. I did not CLAIM WHITE SUPREMACY----I noted a perception and an historical reality which is now being EXPLOITED by various interest groups for their own GREEDY interests

There is a disturbing connection between Jews that collaborated with the Nazis during the Second world War and white Americans that see an advantage to throwing their brethren under the bus to defeat Donald Trump. There little doubt that a political and economic holocaust against white Americans is underway led by a leftist swarm prodded by seditious white academics, bureaucrats, and bandwagon politicians. Much like turncoat Jews that anticipated complete Nazi victory, A growing cabal of woke white America believes they see the writing on wall and want to get on the good side of the victors when the “bad” white people are punished after Trump’s defeat.

Stanley Hoffman, a Harvard University professor defines collaboration in two ways, “servile and ideological”; “the former is deliberate service to an enemy, whereas the latter is deliberate advocacy of cooperation with a foreign force which is seen as a champion of desirable domestic transformations”. It’s the latter description that is the most disturbing. The fundamental “transformation” of America was the battle cry of the Obama administration and Donald Trump’s election was seen as the result of white impudence in refusing to submit to their penance.

In 1988 the hateful smear, “White Privilege” was coined by Peggy Macintosh, a feminist and anti-racism activist. She published the article "White Privilege and Male Privilege: A Personal Account of Coming to See Correspondences Through Work in Women’s Studies". It was to become the Mein Kampf of modern, politically correct educational curriculums. The term “White Privilege” is now a pejorative to label any American that does not conform to transformative wokeness through guilt for being white.

It's evident that average white America is not just in the crosshairs of leftist vengeance, it is ground zero for treacherous white elites that have coalesced into a nasty rat’s nest of latter day Nazi collaborators that have risen above any feelings of responsibility for a betrayal based on skin color. If trump loses white America will have no place to hide.

How about a 20 percent white income tax hike for black reparations? Maybe a 40 percent reduction in Social Security benefits to pay for slavery? The turmoil and mayhem in our cities is just the beginning if Trump loses. Unfortunately, there are enough stupid white people who just hate Trump that will vote against him. There were stupid Jews too.

Excellent post. The image of the white educated liberal impaling himself on his own sword of white guilt is plastered everywhere across the modern media and is made readily available to and suggested as healthy, normative, popular behavior for all white American youth. Defacing the image of the Caucasian visage, including the one reflected in the mirror, is packaged and sold as the sole means of atonement for the color of one's skin at birth. But such defacement is hardly enough these days. In our modern era to be born white is to be sentenced to a lifetime of shame, a lifetime where the daily reparation to brown-skinned people for the perceived sins of ancestors, self-flagellation, is but a step in the right direction for perhaps someday winning some miniscule level of forgiveness if not acceptance, in the worldwide cult of hi-visibility social media, professional career markets and the embracing of one's God given, Constitutionally protected rights and freedoms.

It seems that throughout American history, many Americans of African ancestry feared being dominated by Americans of Caucasian ancestry, and many Americans of Caucasian ancestry feared being dominated by Americans of African ancestry.

Perhaps we should all be grateful to BLM for forcing all Americans to start considering the unbelievable: the division of the United States. That would be a win-win for everyone.

Proving my point...

I think it is the Democrats who want to perge America of white people. They say white people have racism in their dna. It won't be long before they advocate the final solution to racism. This is why Democrats say certain races can't be racist because of their race.

thank you "perge" is actually PURGE. To some extent the present group called DEMOCRAT are severely confused. I have an extensive experience with lots and lots of people----considered educated in their own lands. RACISM is virtually benign in the USA compared to that in the ORIENT and in some of the cultures that claim to be ABOVE that sort of thing

There is a disturbing connection between Jews that collaborated with the Nazis during the Second world War ...

Are you an idiot or an idiot?
Being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis. ...

Oh - sorry. You are only a crude idiot. And for a short moment I thought you are an antisemite, who compares a harmless genocide like the shoa with dangerous elections. How was I able to think such a crude nonsense? That's impossible. No one belittles elections. That would be absurde, isn't it?

By the way: Why lives Donald Trump in the fear someone could accuse war criminals from the USA at the International Court of Justice in Den Haag? How is it possible that a president of the USA threatens everyone with personal sanctions from the little unimportant country USA, who works for the International Court in Den Haag? What kind of negative moral is this? Does Donald Trump also not accept any longer the Nurnberg War Crimes Trials? Does Donald Trump - and with him the whole USA - not any longer accept the existence of war crimes at all? Is his plan to destruct all forms of law and order in the USA too?

Question: Is "Trump first" now the new constitution of the USA?

Last edited:
If you believe in white privilege you're a racist.

what does "believe in white privilege" mean? Does it mean --do you believe that whites are entitled to
privilege? or do you believe that whites have privilege by birth? of do you believe in the position of many
black sociologists that the history of the world has
been determined by oppression off "blacks" by
"whites" from 'the beginning' ?
Saying their is white privilege is like acknowledging white supremacy. If it is okay to have this racist view towards whites, then it is okay to have similar views towards other races. I can say black stupidity is just as big a problem for example... or jewish greed... or (insert racist stereotype here)

Nope----saying "there is white privilege" is NOT like acknowledging white supremacy. Try reading my post again. I did not CLAIM WHITE SUPREMACY----I noted a perception and an historical reality which is now being EXPLOITED by various interest groups for their own GREEDY interests
If you want to make Democrats sound like or worse then nazis, when they rant about white people, just change "white people" to "jews" and reread. Suddenly they sound like or worse then Hitler. What do you think the final solution to jewish privilege is?

Proving my point...

Dumbfuck, most Democrats are white. Do you ever not sound crazy?

Proving my point...

But must whites would never vote for democrat. They are far too moral and smart to do that.

He is correct.

Proving my point...

But must whites would never vote for democrat. They are far too moral and smart to do that.

He is correct.
Yes, uneducated whites vote Republican. You got me there. Isn't that why Impeached Trump loves the uneducated?

Proving my point...

He is correct.
Yes, uneducated whites vote Republican. You got me there. Isn't that why Impeached Trump loves the uneducated?

All whites vote republican.

A-map-generated-in-response-to-Nate-Silvers-original-What-if-only-women-voted-viral_Q320.jpg

Except for race traitors and satanists such as yourself.

After Hitler Germany was still German.

And we changed a lot because there was always a need to do so. That's the advantage of the losers.

After leftism, America will case to be American or even have the American people in it. The genocide of Hitler's was a kitty's pee compared to what the goals are now.

About 2,000,000 Corona infections 113,820 dead people. Multiply this sick and dead people with a number between 20,000 - 80,000 and you get perhaps a feeling for this "kitty's pee" (=genocide) the shoa and WW2 was. The shoa was by the way in my own point of view a fratricide, because the Jews were Germans (=They spoke German and/or the German language yiddish).

That is the dumbest shit evah and completely ass backwards.

In reality, from which you are divorced, kapos helped aid the government of Nazi Germany -- like you idiots are doing for Impeached Trump. You're the kapo.

A "kapo" was in the German language just simple a foreman. In all cases I heard foreign politicians speak a totally idiotic nonsense in Germany, when they used this word in context shoa.

And what turmoil and mayhem do you predict if he loses?

It's not that straightforward. A lot of Republicans are totally invested in the status quo that white privilege can be used to woo black voters to their party. It's scarily similar to the inquisitions of the fifteenth century where a zero-sum orthodoxy was established to funnel all of the people into a national belief system that took no prisoners.

This orthodoxy (white privilege) can only flourish with the destruction of the US Constitution. Its main tenet is that a "special" group must be elevated above all others to atone for the sins of the masses. Colleges and universities are infested with this dangerous pathology.

It's not that straightforward. A lot of Republicans are totally invested in the status quo that white privilege can be used to woo black voters to their party. It's scarily similar to the inquisitions of the fifteenth century where a zero-sum orthodoxy was established to funnel all of the people into a national belief system that took no prisoners.

This orthodoxy (white privilege) can only flourish with the destruction of the US Constitution. Its main tenet is that a "special" group must be elevated above all others to atone for the sins of the masses. Colleges and universities are infested with this dangerous pathology.

Only the loser republicans who are interested in only winning elections rather than actually winning for America.

Proving my point...

He is correct.

All whites vote republican.

A-map-generated-in-response-to-Nate-Silvers-original-What-if-only-women-voted-viral_Q320.jpg

Except for race traitors and satanists such as yourself.
LOL

No one really needed more evidence you're a nutcase.

Forum List

Back