White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh

Go spew your bullshit to the Jesses and Als and other race pimps. They'll be happy to know their messages are getting through loud and clear to you dopes. Meanwhile, blacks with brains will continue to do well. Funny how that works.
All the white owners of these coporations are beginning to see the mistake they made when they hired that white employee over the Black employee with the same experience when the products they produce start coming back because of shoddy work by those white employees.You see it on the news everyday.Bridges falling down,autos being recalled,pipelines,water lines breaking and a huge amout of others of which there's not enough space to put here.

Name those "white owners" Link?

Name those corporations? Link?

Prove a negro worker with equal qualifications was displaced by a white worker in each instance.
What were their names, which companies did it occur in and when?

Prove that it was a white worker that caused the bridge to fall/auto recalled/broken water line.
Would you list them in chronological order with the names of the white person responsible?

You wouldn't happen to have a link proving any of those claims you just made, would you?

LMFAO..

:lol:
The hell with a link,read a newspaper every once in a while you will see what I have posted. No,I will not do your work for you fat white boy. That town you live in must not have many pot-holes does it,water main breaks huh,when it rains you dont have floods do you.This is because of the shitty materials all those white contractors purchased.
Ever notice that white contractors only hire white workers and Hispanics.

All the white owners of these coporations are beginning to see the mistake they made when they hired that white employee over the Black employee with the same experience when the products they produce start coming back because of shoddy work by those white employees.You see it on the news everyday.Bridges falling down,autos being recalled,pipelines,water lines breaking and a huge amout of others of which there's not enough space to put here.

Prove a negro worker with equal qualifications was displaced by a white worker in each instance.

Prove that it was a white worker that caused the bridge to fall/auto recalled/broken water line.
Would you list them in chronological order with the names of the white person responsible?

You wouldn't happen to have a link proving any of those claims you just made, would you?

LMFAO..

The hell with a link,read a newspaper every once in a while you will see what I have posted. No,I will not do your work for you fat white boy. That town you live in must not have many pot-holes does it,water main breaks huh,when it rains you dont have floods do you.This is because of the shitty materials all those white contractors purchased.

Translation;

I can't prove a single word of that BS I posted so I'm going to attack, toss a few ad homs, an insult or two and hopefully enough people will be distracted and not notice how badly I was lying.

If I have to pay reparations, will Mark come over to my house and do some gardening in exchange?

Yeah, I'll address it...prove it.

I already proved it. Whites had 400 years of AA and own the infrastructure. That didn't happen on a level playing field and it was specifically done to make sure whites owned that advantage. Thats just the economic part of white privilege. Can you address that or disprove it?

show us one 400 year old white person

What does that have to do with anything?

The first time any of my ancestors set foot in the USA was right after 1900. So again, I ask, what the fuck do I owe you and for what?

The first time any of my ancestors set foot in the USA was right after 1900. So again, I ask, what the fuck do I owe you and for what?

Who said you owe anyone anything? The OP points out by virtue of being white in a country that has set it up so whites success is more attainable you benefit even if you just got off the boat from Europe yesterday.

I am proud of the fact I can see a cop and not feel the urge to run. I am proud of the fact when a cop pulls me over, I get called sir, and my car doesn't get searched. I guess it just sucks to be Marc.

Plenty of successful black people around. It tends to happen when one shuns the victimhood bullshit that many others take comfort in and instead work hard to make something of themselves, rather than demanding others provide for their needs.

That still doesnt disprove the fact that white privilege exists. People already know what to do and have been doing it for years. The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results?

Sounds like a personal problem to me

Plenty of successful black people around. It tends to happen when one shuns the victimhood bullshit that many others take comfort in and instead work hard to make something of themselves, rather than demanding others provide for their needs.

That still doesnt disprove the fact that white privilege exists. People already know what to do and have been doing it for years. The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results?

Sounds like a personal problem to me

Its a white privilege problem.

Go spew your bullshit to the Jesses and Als and other race pimps. They'll be happy to know their messages are getting through loud and clear to you dopes. Meanwhile, blacks with brains will continue to do well. Funny how that works.

LMFAO..

Say fatboy do your own work,no links for anybody..as far as I'm concerned you dont have any priviledges.

LMFAO..

Translation;

I can't prove a single word of that BS I posted so I'm going to attack, toss a few ad homs, an insult or two and hopefully enough people will be distracted and not notice how badly I was lying.
You want to know why the people are fighting not have the keystone pipeling put through their land they know that white americans cant build shit.Everything they produce as soon as you put pressure on it it bursts.Poor ass materials are used to save money. Unionized workers are the lousiest workers in the work force.:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back