White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh

My IQ is off the chart. You cant count that high. Its in the triple digits and you can only count up to 1 digit.

Very unlikely.
...but at least you acknowledge that IQ is real and a valid way of measuring intelligence. I knew you were dodging in that other thread.

Even hybrid negroes only manage to average 90 or so. There are always some outliers but 90 is about the average.

Triple digits?
:lol:

Hey..you don't happen to have the link for these claims, do you?

You forget all the Black inventions stolen by caucasoids.

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from African civilizations.

I mean if you don't post links to support your assertions, people may think you're lying.

Are you a liar or can you prove those claims?

I feel sorry for Marc who is so hung up on race it' must be a miserable life

He's been fed this white privilege crap and now uses it to justify hating others

some people will always be a victim...

This is THE DEFINITIVE read on what White Privilege (in America) is.

If you're serious about getting to the bottom of this issue then read this article.

A very interesting part of this article covers the daily effects of white privilege which include...
  1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
  2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me.
  3. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
  4. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
  5. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
  6. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
  7. When I am told about our national heritage or about "civilization," I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.

It goes on to 50.

Source: White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh

It's a pretty comprehensive article folks.

I highly recommend it.

this is a joke right?
I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.

Maybe you should look at the black culture to see why things are the way they are...like people being afraid they will be followed and harassed...and try and change that instead of just blaming "white people"

My IQ is off the chart. You cant count that high. Its in the triple digits and you can only count up to 1 digit.

Very unlikely.
...but at least you acknowledge that IQ is real and a valid way of measuring intelligence. I knew you were dodging in that other thread.

Even hybrid negroes only manage to average 90 or so. There are always some outliers but 90 is about the average.

Triple digits?

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from African civilizations.

I mean if you don't post links to support your assertions, people may think you're lying.

I dont acknowledge IQ is a measure of intellect. I acknowledge it is a measure of assimilation. The fact I can take one and get a triple digit score is an example of me outsmarting the test itself. Let me know when they invent a test that can tell I got an answer wrong or right due to what I'm currently worrying about. Maybe then you can convince me the IQ test was real. You must be high. Why would I think a concept brought about by eugenicists was valid? :lol:

I dont care if people think I am lying. We all know thats just a front because they know the uncomfortable truth. We already know that everything invented is based on prior knowledge. Since Black Africans established all of that prior knowledge whites have invented nothing original except bestiality to my knowledge.

I dont acknowledge IQ is a measure of intellect. I acknowledge it is a measure of assimilation. [/quote]

You don't get to make up new definitions for words and processes;

christ, even wiki acknowledges it...
Intelligence quotient - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess intelligence. The abbreviation "IQ" comes from the German term Intelligenz-Quotient, originally coined by psychologist William Stern. When current IQ tests are developed, the median raw score of the norming sample is defined as IQ 100 and scores each standard deviation (SD) up or down are defined as 15 IQ points greater or less, although this was not always so historically.[1] By this definition, approximately 95 percent of the population scores an IQ between 70 and 130, which is within two standard deviations of the mean.

IQ scores have been shown to be associated with such factors as morbidity and mortality,[2][3] parental social status,[4] and, to a substantial degree, biological parental IQ.

The fact I can take one and get a triple digit score is an example of me outsmarting the test itself.

LMAO..ok, you don't know what IQ is and you don't know what the test indicates, but you took one and scored triple digits but that means you're "smarter than the test"....sure...sure..whatever you say.. :doubt:

You're so confused you don't know if you're coming or going. :lol:

Let me know when they invent a test that can tell I got an answer wrong or right due to what I'm currently worrying about.

Ok. I'll let you know.

Maybe then you can convince me the IQ test was real.

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. The rest of the world does. It is an accepted standard. What is it about IQ that you're so negative about? Why do you dispute it?

You must be high. Why would I think a concept brought about by eugenicists was valid?

"eugenicists"?
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Obviously.
LMAO..even wiki acknowledges IQ as a valid test for intelligence. You're grabbing at straws.

I dont care if people think I am lying.

I know that.

We all know thats just a front because they know the uncomfortable truth.

So it was all BS.
You are arguing a fallacy of omniscience here as if you have personal knowledge of what everyone (in the world) "knows"

"We all know" isn't support for any assertion.

Just post your links proving your point and we'll be done with this.
Since "we all know" it, surely there are hundreds..maybe thousands of links proving your point. Right?

We already know that everything invented is based on prior knowledge.

Yes.yes..this again.."we already know".

Again, since everyone "knows" this, there should be a multitude of links to choose from and you should have no trouble at all supporting your premise.

Since Black Africans established all of that prior knowledge whites have invented nothing original except bestiality to my knowledge.

Ok...LMAO..negros invented everything and discovered everything.

I wouldn't have one bit of trouble believing that...if you could provide one single valid link proving it. :lol: :lol:

You know what? skip the above....just list your top 10 negro inventors and their inventions.

Shouldn't be too hard, since negroes invented everything with all that "prior knowledge" they had..

I dont have to prove it. Its a known fact. The OP and myself have posed the question. Why do some whites deny it?

In your opinions it's a known fact. And your victimhood mentality will keep it that way likely forever. Too bad but blacks who don't wallow in such bullshit will continue to pass your types by like you're standing still.

Other white people see it as well. Are you claiming everyone is imagining things? Are you saying that white people actually own most of the corporations and infrastructure because everyone started on a level playing field and white people simply outworked everyone? :lol:

The truth is they put white AA in place so they could own everything in its entirety. This started before slavery continued through Jim Crow and has culminated in what we have today.

Considering white people make up a much larger portion of our society I dont find that surprising at all.
I'm not surprised that you see some form of nefarious reason for it though. You just gotta stick to the ol agenda dont ya?

All the white owners of these coporations are beginning to see the mistake they made when they hired that white employee over the Black employee with the same experience when the products they produce start coming back because of shoddy work by those white employees.You see it on the news everyday.Bridges falling down,autos being recalled,pipelines,water lines breaking and a huge amout of others of which there's not enough space to put here.

Name those "white owners" Link?

Name those corporations? Link?

Prove a negro worker with equal qualifications was displaced by a white worker in each instance.
What were their names, which companies did it occur in and when?

Prove that it was a white worker that caused the bridge to fall/auto recalled/broken water line.
Would you list them in chronological order with the names of the white person responsible?

You wouldn't happen to have a link proving any of those claims you just made, would you?

LMFAO..

The hell with a link,read a newspaper every once in a while you will see what I have posted. No,I will not do your work for you fat white boy. That town you live in must not have many pot-holes does it,water main breaks huh,when it rains you dont have floods do you.This is because of the shitty materials all those white contractors purchased.
Ever notice that white contractors only hire white workers and Hispanics.

I guess thats why the ghetto is in such fine shape....oh wait.

If you want to convince me name a test that can correctly assess the answer to a question on a test based on my mood. Can you name 1 and show your work with links and supporting documentation? I didnt think so.

Thaks for admitting all inventions are based on prior knowledge. Now all you have to do is learn where that knowledge came from. Where is the first evidence of the use of math? How about writing? I'll leave it at those 2 for now. Make sure you provide links since you seem to be big on them.

In your opinions it's a known fact. And your victimhood mentality will keep it that way likely forever. Too bad but blacks who don't wallow in such bullshit will continue to pass your types by like you're standing still.

Other white people see it as well. Are you claiming everyone is imagining things? Are you saying that white people actually own most of the corporations and infrastructure because everyone started on a level playing field and white people simply outworked everyone? :lol:

The truth is they put white AA in place so they could own everything in its entirety. This started before slavery continued through Jim Crow and has culminated in what we have today.

Considering white people make up a much larger portion of our society I dont find that surprising at all.
I'm not surprised that you see some form of nefarious reason for it though. You just gotta stick to the ol agenda dont ya?

What is it that you don't find surprising? Of course the reasoning for this dynamic is simple. Whites wanted a country for white males. I dont know if that was an evil concept but the actions used to support that concept were.

The hell with a link,read a newspaper every once in a while you will see what I have posted. No,I will not do your work for you fat white boy. That town you live in must not have many pot-holes does it,water main breaks huh,when it rains you dont have floods do you.This is because of the shitty materials all those white contractors purchased.

Translation;

I can't prove a single word of that BS I posted so I'm going to attack, toss a few ad homs, an insult or two and hopefully enough people will be distracted and not notice how badly I was lying.
You want to know why the people are fighting not have the keystone pipeling put through their land they know that white americans cant build shit.Everything they produce as soon as you put pressure on it it bursts.Poor ass materials are used to save money. Unionized workers are the lousiest workers in the work force.:badgrin::badgrin:

Then you must really hate the post office.

Meh...not going to bother with either markymark or assleper. They spout shit thats so ridiculous I refuse to discuss it. It's like arguing water isn't wet.

I guess thats why you asked me a question? You must have not liked the answer. i understand though. It must be difficult to to BS someone more knowledgeable than you are.

This is THE DEFINITIVE read on what White Privilege (in America) is.

If you're serious about getting to the bottom of this issue then read this article.

A very interesting part of this article covers the daily effects of white privilege which include...
  1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
  2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me.
  3. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
  4. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
  5. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
  6. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
  7. When I am told about our national heritage or about "civilization," I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.

It goes on to 50.

Source: White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh

It's a pretty comprehensive article folks.

I highly recommend it.

There is no such thing as white privilege. It's a construct of the Race Grievance Industry made wholly out of nothing.

Last edited:

Translation;

I can't prove a single word of that BS I posted so I'm going to attack, toss a few ad homs, an insult or two and hopefully enough people will be distracted and not notice how badly I was lying.
You want to know why the people are fighting not have the keystone pipeling put through their land

Which "people"? How many are there? Do you know their names? Give me all the info you have on them. Link?

they know that white americans cant build shit.

Who is "they"?

Are you saying that only negroes in america can build things?

Poor ass materials are used to save money.

Where? Which projects had substandard materials?
Which companies are involved?
Have you reported them to OSHA?

Unionized workers are the lousiest workers in the work force.:badgrin::badgrin:
Can't argue with that.

Forum List

Back