White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh

Plenty of successful black people around. It tends to happen when one shuns the victimhood bullshit that many others take comfort in and instead work hard to make something of themselves, rather than demanding others provide for their needs.

That still doesnt disprove the fact that white privilege exists. People already know what to do and have been doing it for years. The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results?

For others reading:

Life is unfair and it will stay that way. Be smart, work smart. Take personal responsibility for your life and where it is going. Stop blaming others for the results of your own actions.

For Asclepias:

You're a loser with a loser mentality so you will keep losing. Losers like you allow me to better understand and love successful Blacks that positively contribute to society. Those Blacks know loser mentality when they see it.

Last edited:
\ The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results?
Nobody, black, white, yellow or even PINK has to work harder to get less. Just sit on your ass and Your Lord and Master Obama will provide all you need plus a free phone.

But in the real world, "Less" is easily gotten without having to work at all. Now to get more....that's a pig of a different odour.

Plenty of successful black people around. It tends to happen when one shuns the victimhood bullshit that many others take comfort in and instead work hard to make something of themselves, rather than demanding others provide for their needs.

That still doesnt disprove the fact that white privilege exists. People already know what to do and have been doing it for years. The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results?

For others reading:

Life is unfair and it will stay that way. Be smart, work smart. Take personal responsibility for your life and where it is going. Stop blaming others for the results of your own actions.

For Asclepias:

You're a loser with a loser mentality so you will keep losing. Losers like you allow me to better understand and love successful Blacks that positively contribute to society. Those Blacks know loser mentality when they see it.

You failed to address the point again. I dont care what you think of me personally. Stop avoiding the OP. The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results? You can talk until you are blue in the face and it wont change that fact. Care to address it?

\ The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results?
Nobody, black, white, yellow or even PINK has to work harder to get less. Just sit on your ass and Your Lord and Master Obama will provide all you need plus a free phone.

But in the real world, "Less" is easily gotten without having to work at all. Now to get more....that's a pig of a different odour.

The point is that Black people are working harder to get less results than whites. How you drove off the cliff with that statement makes me wonder about your ability to understand what you read.

you have yet to prove any of this nor has anyone else.

opinion / = proof

opinion / = proof

I dont have to prove it. Its a known fact. The OP and myself have posed the question. Why do some whites deny it?

opinion / = proof

I dont have to prove it. Its a known fact. The OP and myself have posed the question. Why do some whites deny it?
They haven't even read the article.

They still don't know what White Privilege is, and they don't want to.

That's why the only response they have is reflexive, reactionary and emotional outbursts condemning, attacking and bashing it out right.

"White privilege" is the latest whine from those who choose not to do. Of course validated by very successful leaders of their own colour who continue to profit from keeping the competition barefoot on their plantation.

opinion / = proof

In your opinions it's a known fact. And your victimhood mentality will keep it that way likely forever. Too bad but blacks who don't wallow in such bullshit will continue to pass your types by like you're standing still.

opinion / = proof

In your opinions it's a known fact. And your victimhood mentality will keep it that way likely forever. Too bad but blacks who don't wallow in such bullshit will continue to pass your types by like you're standing still.

Other white people see it as well. Are you claiming everyone is imagining things? Are you saying that white people actually own most of the corporations and infrastructure because everyone started on a level playing field and white people simply outworked everyone? :lol:

The truth is they put white AA in place so they could own everything in its entirety. This started before slavery continued through Jim Crow and has culminated in what we have today.

Last edited:

opinion / = proof

They haven't even read the article.

They still don't know what White Privilege is, and they don't want to.

That's why the only response they have is reflexive, reactionary and emotional outbursts condemning, attacking and bashing it out right.

if white privilege exists it is white superiority.

sorry you lose quit crying :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Other white people see it as well. Are you claiming everyone is imagining things? Are you saying that white people actually own most of the corporations and infrastructure because everyone started on a level playing field and white people simply outworked everyone? :lol:

The truth is they put white AA in place so they could own everything in its entirety. This started before slavery continued through Jim Crow and has culminated in what we have today.
Go spew your bullshit to the Jesses and Als and other race pimps. They'll be happy to know their messages are getting through loud and clear to you dopes. Meanwhile, blacks with brains will continue to do well. Funny how that works.

"White privilege" is the current excuse for black dysfunction.... since they've worn "racist" out.

Go spew your bullshit to the Jesses and Als and other race pimps. They'll be happy to know their messages are getting through loud and clear to you dopes. Meanwhile, blacks with brains will continue to do well. Funny how that works.
All the white owners of these coporations are beginning to see the mistake they made when they hired that white employee over the Black employee with the same experience when the products they produce start coming back because of shoddy work by those white employees.You see it on the news everyday.Bridges falling down,autos being recalled,pipelines,water lines breaking and a huge amout of others of which there's not enough space to put here.

All the white owners of these coporations are beginning to see the mistake they made when they hired that white employee over the Black employee with the same experience when the products they produce start coming back because of shoddy work by those white employees.You see it on the news everyday.Bridges falling down,autos being recalled,pipelines,water lines breaking and a huge amout of others of which there's not enough space to put here.

Name those "white owners" Link?

Name those corporations? Link?

Prove a negro worker with equal qualifications was displaced by a white worker in each instance.
What were their names, which companies did it occur in and when?

Prove that it was a white worker that caused the bridge to fall/auto recalled/broken water line.
Would you list them in chronological order with the names of the white person responsible?

You wouldn't happen to have a link proving any of those claims you just made, would you?

LMFAO..

:lol:

Last edited:

You seem emotional. Why would I say something to race pimps when other white people say the same thing? I know Blacks will continue to do well despite white privilege. Thats not even a question. We do more with less opportunity because we work harder. The purpose of this OP is to point out that white privilege exists and the question is why do some whites deny it? Your emotional outburst confirms you know its true but chose to lie about its existence.

The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results? Care to address it?

Yeah, I'll address it...prove it.

I already proved it. Whites had 400 years of AA and own the infrastructure. That didn't happen on a level playing field and it was specifically done to make sure whites owned that advantage. Thats just the economic part of white privilege. Can you address that or disprove it?

Last edited:
The point is why do Blacks have to work harder to get less results? Care to address it?

Yeah, I'll address it...prove it.

I already proved it. Whites had 400 years of AA and own the infrastructure. That didn't happen on a level playing field and it was specifically done to make sure whites owned that advantage. Thats just the economic part of white privilege. Can you address that or disprove it?

show us one 400 year old white person

Forum List

Back