White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What calls for violence has ThinkProgress dished up?

Just feeding a pandamonium of threats. Many highly visible ones. Like Women's rally that have Madonna screaming about dreaming of blowing up the White House. Or the B list comedian with the bloody Trump head. It's systemic violence and it goes unopposed largely.

Start here..

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

“The Only Good Fascist is a Dead One.”

“That’s a Shame but babies blown to bits at Sandy Hook was worse and Scalise takes money from the @NRA”

“If the shooter has a serious health condition then is taking potshots at the GOP leadership considered self defense?”

“If KKK support Steve Scalise dies, the shooter deserves a holiday, true leadership. Now the trumps, kush, & miller need to be transitioned.”

And since you mentioned ThinkProgress --- here's how their editor handles his opposites in the Media biz..

15) “I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.” — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke
Ok. Point taken. They sound like conservatives. Send them all to Antarctica.

They would all kill each other over Global Warming down there with nothing else to do.. :19:

They're not conservatives.. There are party zealots on BOTH sides. That see politics now more a Pro Team sporting event. And we're about to see the zealots become soccer hoodlums and escalate from violent rhetoric to actual violence. It's inevitable now given the abuse of the Fed Govt during the last election cycle and all the brainwashing TARGETED specifically towards the radical wings of BOTH old, corrupt, and failing parties.

:lol: There is that...but maybe they'd freeze first...little zealot icecubes.

FCT is always so sensible, we should have candidates for World President FCT can be World President and miketx can be Vice World President and I will run the campaign and also be Senior Presidential Advisor :smoke:

I'd like to buy the world a Coke -- in perfect harmony.. We can't even control our own countries. Not jazzed about wrangling rodents and ferrets around the Globe. Better job for Obama as UN President.

First crisis we'd face is SwissExit and I'd miss the chocolate and the cheese.

Just feeding a pandamonium of threats. Many highly visible ones. Like Women's rally that have Madonna screaming about dreaming of blowing up the White House. Or the B list comedian with the bloody Trump head. It's systemic violence and it goes unopposed largely.

Start here..

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

“The Only Good Fascist is a Dead One.”

“That’s a Shame but babies blown to bits at Sandy Hook was worse and Scalise takes money from the @NRA”

“If the shooter has a serious health condition then is taking potshots at the GOP leadership considered self defense?”

“If KKK support Steve Scalise dies, the shooter deserves a holiday, true leadership. Now the trumps, kush, & miller need to be transitioned.”

And since you mentioned ThinkProgress --- here's how their editor handles his opposites in the Media biz..

15) “I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.” — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke
Ok. Point taken. They sound like conservatives. Send them all to Antarctica.

They would all kill each other over Global Warming down there with nothing else to do.. :19:

They're not conservatives.. There are party zealots on BOTH sides. That see politics now more a Pro Team sporting event. And we're about to see the zealots become soccer hoodlums and escalate from violent rhetoric to actual violence. It's inevitable now given the abuse of the Fed Govt during the last election cycle and all the brainwashing TARGETED specifically towards the radical wings of BOTH old, corrupt, and failing parties.

:lol: There is that...but maybe they'd freeze first...little zealot icecubes.

FCT is always so sensible, we should have candidates for World President FCT can be World President and miketx can be Vice World President and I will run the campaign and also be Senior Presidential Advisor :smoke:

I'd like to buy the world a Coke -- in perfect harmony.. We can't even control our own countries. Not jazzed about wrangling rodents and ferrets around the Globe. Better job for Obama as UN President.

First crisis we'd face is SwissExit and I'd miss the chocolate and the cheese.

I think Obama as UN President would be horrific. It would be no crisis, I would go on a Diplomatic Mission and discuss with the Swiss, I have friends they would help and we can save the chocolate and cheese and also cuckoo clocks.

WTF are you talking about? You’ve lost almost every election since then, with Democrats flipping 40 Republican seats so far while Republicans haven’t taken a single Democrat seat
So 40 Republican dog-catchers lost their jobs to Democrats. You're not going to take control of the House or Senate. The People love our tax cuts.

Their going to love your deficits too.

Special Report:

The Year in Hate: Trump buoyed white supremacists in 2017, sparking backlash among black nationalist groups

“President Trump in 2017 reflected what white supremacist groups want to see: a country where racism is sanctioned by the highest office, immigrants are given the boot and Muslims banned,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project. “When you consider that only days into 2018, Trump called African countries ‘shitholes,’ it’s clear he’s not changing his tune. And that’s music to the ears of white supremacists.”

It was a year that saw the “alt-right,” the latest incarnation of white supremacy, break through the firewall that for decades kept overt racists largely out of the political and media mainstream.

• Trump appointed key administration advisers with ties to the radical right, including Stephen Bannon, the head of Breitbart News who boasted of turning the website into “the platform for the alt-right.” The president thrilled white supremacists with his policy initiatives, such as revving up the country’s deportation machinery and curtailing civil rights enforcement.
  • Reinvigorated white supremacists staged their largest rally in a decade – the demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left an anti-racist counterprotester dead and Trump equivocating over condemning racism. Former Klan boss David Duke called the rally a “turning point” and vowed that white supremacists would “fulfill the promises of Donald Trump” to “take our country back.”
  • White supremacist groups ramped up their recruiting of college students. White nationalist leader Richard Spencer – who previously had prompted Nazi salutes from a post-election audience in Washington when he shouted “Hail Trump” – held a rally at the Lincoln Memorial and appeared on college campuses. The SPLC documented some 300 incidents of racist flyers being distributed on more than 200 campuses.

Read the whole article!!

A note on hate crimes

Hate Crimes On The Rise In The Age Of Trump But They Remain Difficult To Prosecute (VIDEO)

A hate crime is a usually violent crime often motivated by race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or other factors. The FBI defines a hate crime as a:

“… Criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”

Benjamin Wagner, former U.S. Attorney for California’s Eastern District, has prosecuted many hate crimes during his 25-year career. He said:

“You need to prove not just the incident, but the state of mind of the defendant — that what they intended was hate-motivated. That’s never easy and often involves not just looking at the incident, but going back and investigating the background of the defendant.”

There are many ways to find evidence of a hateful motivation behind a crime. Some of those methods include:

• Defendant’s involvement with any hate groups
  • Possession of hateful literature
  • Hateful graffiti or tattoos
  • The date of the incident
  • The criminal’s history

I'm still remembering the hate crimes during the age of Obama where minorities and white liberals felt emboldened by his corrupt Residency.
What the hell are you talking about!! The rise in hate groups and crimes during Obama's presidency were due to the fact that BIGOTS could not stand the idea of a black man in the White House. The continued and accelerated rise NOW is due to the fact that Trump has embolden them and given permission and approval to target minorities.

If you want to compare hate crimes committed by minorities to those committed by whites I'll go toe to toe with you any time

Special Report:

The Year in Hate: Trump buoyed white supremacists in 2017, sparking backlash among black nationalist groups

“President Trump in 2017 reflected what white supremacist groups want to see: a country where racism is sanctioned by the highest office, immigrants are given the boot and Muslims banned,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project. “When you consider that only days into 2018, Trump called African countries ‘shitholes,’ it’s clear he’s not changing his tune. And that’s music to the ears of white supremacists.”

It was a year that saw the “alt-right,” the latest incarnation of white supremacy, break through the firewall that for decades kept overt racists largely out of the political and media mainstream.

• Trump appointed key administration advisers with ties to the radical right, including Stephen Bannon, the head of Breitbart News who boasted of turning the website into “the platform for the alt-right.” The president thrilled white supremacists with his policy initiatives, such as revving up the country’s deportation machinery and curtailing civil rights enforcement.
  • Reinvigorated white supremacists staged their largest rally in a decade – the demonstration in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left an anti-racist counterprotester dead and Trump equivocating over condemning racism. Former Klan boss David Duke called the rally a “turning point” and vowed that white supremacists would “fulfill the promises of Donald Trump” to “take our country back.”
  • White supremacist groups ramped up their recruiting of college students. White nationalist leader Richard Spencer – who previously had prompted Nazi salutes from a post-election audience in Washington when he shouted “Hail Trump” – held a rally at the Lincoln Memorial and appeared on college campuses. The SPLC documented some 300 incidents of racist flyers being distributed on more than 200 campuses.

Read the whole article!!

A note on hate crimes

Hate Crimes On The Rise In The Age Of Trump But They Remain Difficult To Prosecute (VIDEO)

A hate crime is a usually violent crime often motivated by race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or other factors. The FBI defines a hate crime as a:

“… Criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”

Benjamin Wagner, former U.S. Attorney for California’s Eastern District, has prosecuted many hate crimes during his 25-year career. He said:

“You need to prove not just the incident, but the state of mind of the defendant — that what they intended was hate-motivated. That’s never easy and often involves not just looking at the incident, but going back and investigating the background of the defendant.”

There are many ways to find evidence of a hateful motivation behind a crime. Some of those methods include:

• The criminal’s history

SPLC are just out of their minds IMAGINING hate and bigotry. I don't see it their way. And I'm nominally jewish and I don't see all the "anti-semitism" that the ADL sees either...

Your problem is --- these orgs are POLITICAL first --- and objective reporters of hate and bigotry last..

And last time I checked --- the OFFICIAL alt-right had net assets of $2700 and couldn't fill a Holiday meeting room with their most intense membership.. You've been punked on this "alt-right" labeling from the time that Bannon and Milo Yiannoupolus were labeled. A gay jew with a burly black lover is NOT a racist or hater. A guy who WORKED for the Jewish founder Breitbart is NOT your biggest immediate threat.

The alt-right is largely conservative mirroring of the far left tactics of labeling and provocation. Hence Keke the frog and the flag of Kekeistan.. You just were never informed of the satire..

This should be of great concern to all of us, as well as to our national security apparatus, but it is under-reported in the MSM and all but ignored by the Justice Department in favor of a focus on foreign threats- particularly Islam
I don't see any white supremacist's........I see BLM and ANTIFA though...

Special Report:

Read the whole article!!

A note on hate crimes

• The criminal’s history

SPLC are just out of their minds IMAGINING hate and bigotry. I don't see it their way. And I'm nominally jewish and I don't see all the "anti-semitism" that the ADL sees either...

Your problem is --- these orgs are POLITICAL first --- and objective reporters of hate and bigotry last..
Well my friend, I'm not surprised at all. As I recall, you don't see anything any other way but your own way. BTW, I'm "nominally Jewish" also

So white people worried about being replaced is far right and extreme but homosexuals not getting a cake baked is a violation of civil right.

Cultural Marxism 101
White people aren't being replaced. They are simply being asked to move over.

This should be of great concern to all of us, as well as to our national security apparatus, but it is under-reported in the MSM and all but ignored by the Justice Department in favor of a focus on foreign threats- particularly Islam

National News

The rise of far-right extremism on the shadowy corners of the internet is a legitimate concern for those who value tolerance, peace and progress. Now a new study from the ADL’s Center for Extremism reports that radical white nationalist organizations are not content simply to congregate online; increasingly, they are spewing their hatred in traditional, highly visible public banners.

Over the last 10 months, anti-black, anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic banners have surfaced on highway overpasses and college campus rooftops across the country. The ADL counts at least 72 such banners since May 2017, an alarming rate of seven per month. Their messaging is decidedly political in nature, suggesting that the Trump administration’s backward policies, as well as the president’s constant stream of invective, have emboldened the most noxious segment of American society. “Groups associated with the alt right segment of the white supremacist movement are responsible for the bulk of this activism, and accounted for 73 percent of the incidents,” the ADL reveals.

If you ignorant soy boys would stop giving them publicity constantly, they’d fade away to the nothing they really are.

I don't see any white supremacist's........I see BLM and ANTIFA though...
We'll you see what you want to see, and burry your head where the sun don't shine to keep from seeing what you don't want to see

We'll you see what you want to see, and burry your head where the sun don't shine to keep from seeing what you don't want to see
We travel the nation in a motor home and we see no white supremacist anywhere...so where are they? maybe they are too few and small to matter....maybe that's why we can't see them...and I don't want to know what you put into that dark place where the sun don't shine....

And last time I checked --- the OFFICIAL alt-right had net assets of $2700 and couldn't fill a Holiday meeting room with their most intense membership.. You've been punked on this "alt-right" labeling from the time that Bannon and Milo Yiannoupolus were labeled. A gay jew with a burly black lover is NOT a racist or hater. A guy who WORKED for the Jewish founder Breitbart is NOT your biggest immediate threat.

The alt-right is largely conservative mirroring of the far left tactics of labeling and provocation. Hence Keke the frog and the flag of Kekeistan.. You just were never informed of the satire..
Right. These bigots don't exist.
upload_2018-3-22_14-55-38.png

View attachment 184072
cry baby 3.jpg

It's not "national news". The source is a left wing blog op-ed that calls it "national news". Typical of the half truths the video game educated hate filled lefties come up with.

View attachment 184072
View attachment 184073
I got your number, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back