White Supremacy surged in 2020

If the Fat Man had four more years, he could have possibly returned the US to Jim Crow days. That would be a dream come true for a man that yearns for the good old racist days.
Wooooo take off that facedepends that CO2 done rotted out your tiny brain.

Let me get this "straight". If you make fun of a freakazoid hairy man in a dress it makes you a "white supremacist"? That's what the ABC "anti defamation" club says.
This is ridiculous. They do not make the rules. What they say is purposely said to promote guilt, hate and more division.

Well that would be white women since they are the biggest beneficiaries of AA.
:puhleeze:
June 12, 2019, Post # 176 in the thread US Women's Soccer Players:

I refuted this long-destroyed. FALSE, talking point attempted by YOU then, and I refute you again NOW. >>

"Sorry to rain on your dumbfalse talking point, but NO, white women are not AAs biggest beneficiaries. The ones who benefit are minuscule in number compared to the millions of wives and daughters of white male victims.
I have refuted your dumb point 1000 times in this forum."

Now I guess it's 1001. :laugh:

I refuted this long-destroyed. FALSE, talking point attempted by YOU then, and I refute you again NOW. >>

"Sorry to rain on your dumbfalse talking point, but NO, white women are not AAs biggest beneficiaries. The ones who benefit are minuscule in number compared to the millions of wives and daughters of white male victims.

A lie doesn't care who tells it, no matter how much you laugh about it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Black people don’t think so. Mostly because they don’t like white supremacist insurrectionists
Whether black people think it or not, it IS TRUE. Trump did more for the black community than Obama ever even thought of, and more than any US president since Lincoln.

1616437325962.png
1616437543313.png

A lie doesn't care who tells it, no matter how much you laugh about it.

Then stop telling them. No matter what you say, you can't refute that white women beneficiaries of AA, are a tiny % of all the white daughters and wives of white men discriminated against by AA. And of course, your :lame2: link is crippled by not mentioning this overriding fact.

The only lame link is that bullshit you posted fool. What % of black folks do you think benefit from AA shit for brains. It is a fact that WHITE WOMEN benefit the most from AA and this has been known for years.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The only lame link is that bullshit you posted fool. What % of black folks do you think benefit from AA shit for brains. It is a fact that WHITE WOMEN benefit the most from AA and this has been known for years.
You still don't get it. You are just too stupid to understand what I said.

If Whites are supreme why not act white? You know like like be normal.

Let me get this "straight". If you make fun of a freakazoid hairy man in a dress it makes you a "white supremacist"? That's what the ABC "anti defamation" club says.
This is ridiculous. They do not make the rules. What they say is purposely said to promote guilt, hate and more division.
No, continuing white racism promotes more division.

No, continuing white racism promotes more division.
Again, you are the racist. You are the problem.

Forum List

Back