White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

This was a vicious attack, the black thug needs to be arrested for attempted murder!!!

If she is tried as an adult we will know her name

And then maybe she can tell us her story in her own words

Till then I wonder if there was a biological father in her home?

Was the family on welfare?

Does the mom use drugs?

Does the killer use drugs?

When she eventually comes to grips with what she did and what it will cost her will she curse or cry?

Ok denier.
trump is a large POS.
We know it.

Jobs Maker as promised turned out as a LIE.
- Jobs Created.....in his term

No other POTUS has come close to a - Number like trump did.
And he ran on this claim.
What a fucking Lying POS.

This is not a Donald Trump topic.

To others who respond to him when he tries to change the topic into a Donald Trump topic, stop doing that. Why do you guys always fall for that Mickey Mousery anyway? You fall for it every single time.

This is what I was talking about earlier when I said about letting these assholes control your arguments and your behavor. They'll do it every single time if you play along and let them.

Stop doing that. Control your own arguments. Don't placate people who want to flip the topc in order to control the direction of your responses, dialogue in general and therefore the topic itself.

This is not a Donald Trump topic...

Last edited:
I have studied the martial arts extensively. Therefore I will comment. This person had every opportunity to just beat feet and get out of the area. No matter how righteous you are, leaving the area is often advisable. Unfortunately we live with people that will crush your skull into the pavement.

Last edited:
Running away is possibly the first form of martial art utilized by humans. Possessing the ability to simply run away has (IMHO) been severely underrated in our modern world. When "cornered" things change and it often gets very messy. But if you are not "cornered"...you may have the opportunity to not get your skull bashed in.. if you simply escaped.

View that video, and tell me that if that person just turned heels (and ran like hell) she would be alive today.

For the record, that video did not show a "fight." It showed a vicious, unprovoked assault. But who knows, maybe the "white" girl said something she oughtn't have said. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Nah. She's an animal, should be executed in the most painful way imaginable.

As for what Scott Adams notoriously said, I wonder if it would be possible to separate race from other "signals," not necessarily related to race. Clothing, hairstyle, mannerisms, and speaking patterns, for example. I think most people can identify others who are "trouble" and should be avoided, regardless of whether they are descended from Black African slaves. If I worked in a CVS (or was a customer) and saw someone coming in in the middle of the day wearing a hoodie, face mask, droopy pants...trouble.
No WORDS permit them to behave like rabid animals. If they were all shot the world would be a better place

I have studied the martial arts extensively. Therefore I will comment. This person had every opportunity to just beat feet and get out of the area. No matter how righteous you are, leaving the area is often advisable. Unfortunately we live with people that will crush your skull into the pavement.
dislike for blaming a murder victim

Your species of sub-humans are generationally violent prone. You lack respect for the quality of life of others. You're an impulsive type of sub-citizens who lack self control and obedience. The savage feral jungle and serengeti is alive in each one of y'all.
LOL, I take that as a compliment from a cowardly clown. I guess you learned your violent ways while creeping around in the caves of Europe.

Forum List

Back