White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

Truth of the matter is 1950’s black America was extremely civilized. The 1960’s and LBJ - I’ll have them voting democrat for the next 200 years, is the rocket fuel that started this societal break down. Obama kicked it back into high gear when racial tensions were quite tame circa 2008.
You belong in a lunatic asylum.

The people responsible have been arrested and will be held accountable just like any other high school brawl you racist piece of shit.
Here's the negro DA that will be involved.
He'll probably give her 40hrs community service.
1.png

Last edited:
Here's the negro DA that will be involved.
He'll probably give her 40hrs community service.
1.png
Who is Gabriel Gore?

Louis Circuit Attorney Gabe Gore announced Wednesday he is running for a full term as the city's top prosecutor next year. It will mark the first time Gore, a 54-year-old Democrat, is running for elected office. He said he never dreamed of becoming a political figure, but the choice became obvious in recent weeks.Dec 7, 2023

View that video, and tell me that if that person just turned heels (and ran like hell) she would be alive today.
Are you seriously trying to justify someone getting murdered because they simply didn’t “run away”? What about accountability, and self control of the person who committed the murder?

You seem to be completely ignoring that

This is how we excuse black murderers
"her head hit the 'ground' 3 times"
20240311_0127285397725622752110731-696x669.jpg

What Happened in the Fight​

A group of students from Hazelwood East got into a fight. During this, Kailee was badly hurt. Her head hit the ground hard three times. A video shows her having a seizure right after this

Last edited:
I know I worry about it. A few years back I wasn't worried about our children being at malls, concerts, etc.

Now it's concerning
I'm 62.
I rode my bicycle around the area (1973-76) , not just the neighborhood, I rode to work at 12, for 7 miles.

I was never threatened.
My mother NEVER worried about me.

I had 2 children in '92 and '94

I wouldn't let them out of my site, my wife was worse.
Were we wrong, or were we correct?

I am interested in the black girl who beat the white girl to death

Where does such hatred and aggression come from?

She must be charged as an adult and never be released from jail

Go through the legal code line by line and charge her with EVERYTHING that can be piled on. No deals, no plea bargains, no concurrent sentences, no mercy, maximum sentences served consecutively. Her first possible release date should be about the year 2500.

With malice, preferably.

Murder one, go for the needle.

View that video, and tell me that if that person just turned heels (and ran like hell) she would be alive today.

Have you no shame? Have you no decency?

Forum List

Back