White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

I'm 62.
I rode my bicycle around the area (1973-76) , not just the neighborhood, I rode to work at 12, for 7 miles.

I was never threatened.
My mother NEVER worried about me.

I had 2 children in '92 and '94

I wouldn't let them out of my site, my wife was worse.
Were we wrong, or were we correct?

I have trained my daughter how to shoot, how to fight with a knife, and she is currently taking Gracie Jiu Jitsu. I want her as prepared as possible for when she leaves for college.

She will be in Switzerland, which is a hell of a lot better than here, but the closest we will be is Paris where my wife has a flat, so time is the enemy.

Running away is possibly the first form of martial art utilized by humans. Possessing the ability to simply run away has (IMHO) been severely underrated in our modern world. When "cornered" things change and it often gets very messy. But if you are not "cornered"...you may have the opportunity to not get your skull bashed in.. if you simply escaped.
The mob would have run her down. The only change is that she would have died out of breath. Running from a mob or other predator is the worst thing you can do.

I have trained my daughter how to shoot, how to fight with a knife, and she is currently taking Gracie Jiu Jitsu. I want her as prepared as possible for when she leaves for college.

She will be in Switzerland, which is a hell of a lot better than here, but the closest we will be is Paris where my wife has a flat, so time is the enemy.
And Hopefully your daughter will NEVER encounter a Life threatening situation.

I'm done with this social justice, woke, left loon BS.

More and more are
The second part of this story will be the “Justice”, or lack thereof, when it comes to punishing the attacker. Because the attacker is non-white, the school will see what the numbers are regarding suspensions and expulsions are among Blacks and Latinos. If those numbers are outpacing suspensions and expulsions of white students, the Black attacker in this incident will get off because of an Obama Administration Policy called “Restorative Justice.”

Yeah strict gun laws and all and you feel safer in Europe. Who would have thought?

You done today posting false stories or you still got more to post? She's alive. Your IP should be perma banned from this site for the amount of false news stories you post.
I'm just beginning posting. Don't you just love White privilege?

Brain damaged girl’s parents should sue the fuck outta the Diaper bottom Girls parents til they gotta live in a 2008 Ram Pickup with a Camper shell

Forum List

Back