White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

You now have parents being held accountable when a minor brings a gun to a school and shoots someone -- based on them ignoring warnings signs in the child's behavior. Will the parent(s) of this minor be held accountable? NO PARENT could possibly have a child engage in this utter savagery and claim ignorance of that child's violent rage conduct. It is inconceivable that she has not been extremely violent before. And I would be stunned if she did not have a police record (masked by "youthful offender" privacy rules). The fact that the national media has not touched this story (so far) is an expected response considering their stated doctrines regarding video footage featuring minorities committing violent acts (masked and hooded gang store looting don't count because they are careful concerning their concealment).

Why do you allow the OP to continually post false news on this site?
Don't look at me. I simply took the report, looked for latest report today and found it. People put untrue, premature, or patently false things on here all the time, for a variety of reasons, sometimes just to get attention. I posted the latest available. It did not confirm his post. Is all that I know.

Not my problem!

Don't look at me. I simply took the report, looked for latest report today and found it. People put untrue, premature, or patently false things on here all the time, for a variety of reasons, sometimes just to get attention. I posted the latest available. It did not confirm his post. Is all that I know.
The OP has a pattern of doing so on a daily basis. But I guess this site wants to promote that kind of shit.

She isnt dead you dumb piece of shit. Oh wait you just automatically believe anything the dumbass OP posts? He is known on here for posting false stories, which the mods do nothing about. Hazelwood East High School Brawl Victim Not Dead, Says Police | Social Media Rumors Debunked
Something tells me her life is over even if she doesn't die from this horrific act. Granted, that is a layman's assessment, but it doesn't take an MD to foresee her future. You can kill a person even if they don't actually die.

It's genetics!

I think culture is a much bigger factor. Generations of doper and gang worship culture tends to make it impossible to alter hood rat degeneracy. Lots of poor uneducated people never resort to violence and degenerate sexual deviancy and chronic criminality, even when raised in such environments. But yeah, barrio bums and black yoofs do trend that way in greater numbers than other demographics.

Last edited:
Something tells me her life is over even if she doesn't die from this horrific act. Granted, that is a layman's assessment, but it doesn't take an MD to foresee her future. You can kill a person even if they don't actually die.
Like Terry Shiavo

Forum List

Back