White Victimhood & the South Carolina Shooter

Santorum is parroting the "war on religion" bullshit talking point:

It's a war on BLACK PEOPLE, asshole. They were killed for being BLACK.

The white supremacist told one of his victims as he was killing them, "You rape our women and you're taking over our country". That's not a war on religion, you fucking, fucking, fucking asshole!

It was also in a church, why do you think he was targeting Black people of faith?
Because he is a coward. He wasn't about to go into the hood, now was he? The chickenshit wanted easy targets.

And the dumb fuck is telling church people, "You rape our women".

He clearly was targeting blacks about whom he had been indoctrinated with a particular image, not religious people. Negro multiculturalists and rapists destroying Merka.
Why...what would have happened if he went into the "hood?"
He would not have been nearly as successful.
Really? Why and how can this by any means have a measure of "success?"
Don't be obtuse, dick.

The South Carolina shooter confessed to his friend that blacks were taking over the world and someone needed to do something about it.

He grew up in a country where talk radio told him that traditional white America was under siege.

He grew up in a country where people in message boards like this have avatars that represent black people as monkeys.

He grew up in a country where political rallies feature a black president hung in effigy.

He was told to take his country back, and he took action.

I have one multipart question: is there any truth to white victimhood? Do you think the white race is under siege? Do you think traditional white America is under siege? Do you think Dylann Roof and rightwing talk radio are correct about what is happening to the white race and white communities?

I listen to all the major talkers. I only have radio so for me it's 24/7.

I'd like you to tell me who you think in right wing talk radio is talking about the white race and white America being under seige.

Put it out there.

Well, if you're going there let's include in your list the gay and liberal Democratic Party assault on people of faith. The fact that to many liberals an unborn innocent human life has very little to no value at all.

He's a nut, that's the bottom line. He only represents his own distorted views but he is the result of a country that is losing it's faith, right and wrong is being swallowed by gray areas and self centered interests rule perspectives.

Let's also recall that his father bought this nut case the gun and ammo as a birthday present.

So you think talk radio had nothing to do with it? He didn't have his demented fears reinforced by a steady stream of anti black rhetoric?

I notice no one blames has parents, music, being a criminal etc.

"He's insane" is the excuse for a racist? Some always seek to understand the actions of a white criminal. If he was black all the above including culture would've been to blame.

The South Carolina shooter confessed to his friend that blacks were taking over the world and someone needed to do something about it.

He grew up in a country where talk radio told him that traditional white America was under siege.

He grew up in a country where people in message boards like this have avatars that represent black people as monkeys.

He grew up in a country where political rallies feature a black president hung in effigy.

I have one multipart question: is there any truth to white victimhood? Do you think the white race is under siege? Do you think traditional white America is under siege? Do you think Dylann Roof and rightwing talk radio are correct about what is happening to the white race and white communities?

I'd like you to tell me who you think in right wing talk radio is talking about the white race and white America being under seige.

Put it out there.
Radio is superior to television when it comes to news and information. Tiny Dancer you are an intelligent individual.

I notice no one blames has parents, music, being a criminal etc.

"He's insane" is the excuse for a racist? Some always seek to understand the actions of a white criminal. If he was black all the above including culture would've been to blame.
If he were Black cable news would be done with the story by now.

Well, if you're going there let's include in your list the gay and liberal Democratic Party assault on people of faith. The fact that to many liberals an unborn innocent human life has very little to no value at all.

He's a nut, that's the bottom line. He only represents his own distorted views but he is the result of a country that is losing it's faith, right and wrong is being swallowed by gray areas and self centered interests rule perspectives.

Let's also recall that his father bought this nut case the gun and ammo as a birthday present.

So you think talk radio had nothing to do with it? He didn't have his demented fears reinforced by a steady stream of anti black rhetoric?

Who's the talker you're referring to? I listen 24/7 to the major talkers.

Give me the name of who you think yaps on with a stream of anti black rhetoric and fucking back it up.

Or you are full of shit.

There has been no actual proof presented that I know of. He also probably watched brutal liberal Hollywood movies and played desensitizing video games. Bottom line, who knows?

Put it out there.
Radio is superior to television when it comes to news and information. Tiny Dancer you are an intelligent individual.

I'll second that, Tinydancer, is a most impressive Lady...

There has been no actual proof presented that I know of. He also probably watched brutal Hollywood movies and played desensitizing video games. Bottom line, who knows?

Meth and prescription drugs. Mega stoner.

There has been no actual proof presented that I know of. He also probably watched brutal Hollywood movies and played desensitizing video games. Bottom line, who knows?

Meth and prescription drugs. Mega stoner.

Sure sounds like a liberally influenced nut case...

There has been no actual proof presented that I know of. He also probably watched brutal liberal Hollywood movies and played desensitizing video games. Bottom line, who knows?

In addition to symbols on his clothes, you will see ample proof of his far right white supremacist leanings.

But, sadly, I agree with you, oddly
. I'm guessing he consumed plenty of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies, which glorified gun violence.

But let's be clear. The kid went to an activist black church after confessing to his friends that black people were taking over the world.

Wait 'till the stories about his sympathy with Trayvon Martin come out, which his friends have already reported to the police. Dylann drank of the rightwing paranoia that black thugs were preying upon white neighborhoods.

Was he stupid? Yes.

Was he crazy? Yes.

Was he under the influence of drugs, or did he have a problem with drugs? I would not be surprised.

(He definitely fits the profile of how FOX is packaging him, which strategically over-reports his mental problems to the exclusion of less convenient facts)

Problem is: all three of the aforementioned maladies (stupidity, insanity, drugs) would only make him more vulnerable to take radio, and more of a danger in a nation with lax gun laws.

Last edited:

In addition to symbols on his clothes, you will see ample proof of his far right white supremacist leanings.

. I'm guessing he consumed plenty of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies, which glorified gun violence.

But let's be clear. The kid went to an activist black church after confessing to his friends that black people were taking over the world.

Wait 'till the stories about his sympathy with Trayvon Martin come out, which his friends have already reported to the police. Dylann drank of the rightwing paranoia that black thugs were preying upon white neighborhoods.

The Democratic Party has an extensive history of racism, slave holding, Jim Crow laws, starting the KKK, long time failure of governance within the inner cities to say it's, "far right white supremacists" is in a word, myopic.

I have one multipart question: is there any truth to white victimhood?

That depends on exactly what you mean by "white". If you mean light colored people of predominantly European descent here in the US, then no. I've been fairly vocal about the fact that American is becoming a distinct ethnicity having distant and more or less equal descent from every continent.

Do you think the white race is under siege?
The actual "white race" lives in Europe. I would consider many European countries to be under siege, if not willingly accepting their own cultural deaths in the name of politeness. Here in the US, the predominantly light skinned branch of our own ethnicity is losing much of its historical power due to social leveling processes. I wouldn't call that a siege, though I can see how certain right wing perspectives could arrive to that conclusion.

Do you think traditional white America is under siege?
Again, no. The power structure is changing so that it no longer favors a clan of our people quite as much. It's not threatened with destruction. It's threatened with being lowered to the level of everyone else.

Do you think Dylann Roof and rightwing talk radio are correct about what is happening to the white race and white communities?

You keep asking the same question reworded differently expecting a different answer...

I have one multipart question: is there any truth to white victimhood?
That depends on exactly what you mean by "white". If you mean light colored people of predominantly European descent here in the US, then no. I've been fairly vocal about the fact that American is becoming a distinct ethnicity having distant and more or less equal descent from every continent.

Do you think the white race is under siege?
The actual "white race" lives in Europe. I would consider many European countries to be under siege, if not willingly accepting their own cultural deaths in the name of politeness. Here in the US, the predominantly light skinned branch of our own ethnicity is losing much of its historical power due to social leveling processes. I wouldn't call that a siege, though I can see how certain right wing perspectives could arrive to that conclusion.

Do you think traditional white America is under siege?
Again, no. The power structure is changing so that it no longer favors a clan of our people quite as much. It's not threatened with destruction. It's threatened with being lowered to the level of everyone else.

Do you think Dylann Roof and rightwing talk radio are correct about what is happening to the white race and white communities?
You keep asking the same question reworded differently expecting a different answer...
Well, he did say he only had one multi-part question.....:lol:

The Democratic Party has an extensive history of racism, slave holding, Jim Crow laws, starting the KKK, long time failure of governance within the inner cities to say it's, "far right white supremacists" is in a word, myopic.

That extensive history was more than 50 years in the past.

That extensive history was more than 50 years in the past.

:laugh: Yup, it just suddenly stopped when Republicans passed the Civil Rights Bill...

How do you explain the extensive list of failures of the Democratic Party in America's inner cities? They control them, farm the votes but conditions for Blacks only gets worse.

Last edited:

I was phishing for a racist response not a tortuously pedantic one. I was trying to tease out a white
supremacist reply, but I was willing to take anything that conflated social categories with scientific truths. I failed.

I agree strongly with the last sentence in your reply. In the days when I thought race was more of a social construction (given the socially interested conclusions drawn from benign physical
characteristics), I would have said this: I wonder if your first sentence about the "white race" was what I was phishing for. I'm not being rhetorical here. I literally wonder.

Correct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back