White Victimhood & the South Carolina Shooter

How do you explain the extensive list of failures of the Democratic Party in America's inner cities? They control them, farm the votes but conditions for Blacks only gets worse.

You're speaking too broadly. Not all big cities are controlled by democrats, especially in the South and Heartland. You probably don't know this, but you're using talking points from 60 years ago when FDR's New Deal Coalition controlled a much larger section of the country. Please be careful with the stuff you get from rightwing media, which keeps many of these old talking points alive for political reasons.

Having said that, I do think your comment has some legs.

I think the welfare policies of LBJ's Great Society, with the construction of inner city 'Projects' was misguided, and contributed to some of the ghetto'ization your are referring to. Of course, there was broad political support for this, but that was when both parties were more centrist.

Having said that, there are some other issues you might consider - and this is where you need to turn off talk radio, TV, etc., and dig deeper. Consider these points. The US rapidly deindustrialized starting in the late 70s. This is when capitalist production was shifted to Asia and the global south (see cheaper labor markets and non-existent environmental regulations). This contributed to the large superfluous populations in the inner cities, and it amplified the ghetto'ization that has destroyed many of our big cities. Also, there is the larger institutional trajectory of blacks: Slavery > Jim Crow > Welfare > Prison. The unintended consequence of slavery has proliferated into a series of institutional missteps - and the blame for this is deeply shared by both political parties.

Does this mean that Detroit wasn't mismanaged by the Left? Nope. It only means that you need to beef up your talking points so you can put some more meat on the sandwich you've been feeding us for too long.

I see that you don't want to take responsibility for what the Democratic Party has done to the Black race within the inner cities unless you can share their pathetic results of full governance with Republicans. I will continue as I please and you will continue looking for excuses and avoiding the obvious failures and facts.
Ironically, both ends of the spectrum have been working closely together to create this environment.

Without realizing it, of course.

Both sides of this issue have to look in the mirror before it's too late.

Oh, all of the sudden it's both sides?

It wasn't both sides when you were blaming the peaceful Garner protestors in NYC for getting 2 cops killed.

How do you explain the extensive list of failures of the Democratic Party in America's inner cities? They control them, farm the votes but conditions for Blacks only gets worse.

You're speaking too broadly. Not all big cities are controlled by democrats, especially in the South and Heartland. You probably don't know this, but you're using talking points from 60 years ago when FDR's New Deal Coalition controlled a much larger section of the country. Please be careful with the stuff you get from rightwing media, which keeps many of these old talking points alive for political reasons.

I think the welfare policies of LBJ's Great Society, with the construction of inner city 'Projects' was misguided, and contributed to some of the ghetto'ization your are referring to. Of course, there was broad political support for this, but that was when both parties were more centrist.

Having said that, there are some other issues you might consider - and this is where you need to turn off talk radio, TV, etc., and dig deeper. Consider these points. The US rapidly deindustrialized starting in the late 70s. This is when capitalist production was shifted to Asia and the global south (see cheaper labor markets and non-existent environmental regulations). This contributed to the large superfluous populations in the inner cities, and it amplified the ghetto'ization that has destroyed many of our big cities. Also, there is the larger institutional trajectory of blacks: Slavery > Jim Crow > Welfare > Prison. The unintended consequence of slavery has proliferated into a series of institutional missteps - and the blame for this is deeply shared by both political parties.

Does this mean that Detroit wasn't mismanaged by the Left? Nope. It only means that you need to beef up your talking points so you can put some more meat on the sandwich you've been feeding us for too long.

I see that you don't want to take responsibility for what the Democratic Party has done to the Black race within the inner cities unless you can share their pathetic results of full governance with Republicans. I will continue as I please and you will continue looking for excuses and avoiding the obvious failures and facts.
Ironically, both ends of the spectrum have been working closely together to create this environment.

It wasn't both sides when you were blaming the peaceful Garner protestors in NYC for getting 2 cops killed.
Of course it's both sides. And that "example" with which you are obsessed is precisely in the same category. As I recall, I only mentioned the Left in that thread, and in the simplistic and binary way people like you look at things, that qualifies as my entire opinion on the matter.

"Now all of a sudden". Funny how you never "see" my posts about how both ends have to look in the mirror.

That's because you are blinded by your ideology, just like those who listen to Mark Levin, Alex Jones and the others. And I know how people like you hate to be equated with those you loathe. Good.

There is no communicating with people like you on either side, and I can only hope that one day you are finally and naturally marginalized. That may be our only hope.

In addition to symbols on his clothes, you will see ample proof of his far right white supremacist leanings.

But, sadly, I agree with you, oddly
. I'm guessing he consumed plenty of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies, which glorified gun violence.

But let's be clear. The kid went to an activist black church after confessing to his friends that black people were taking over the world.

Wait 'till the stories about his sympathy with Trayvon Martin come out, which his friends have already reported to the police. Dylann drank of the rightwing paranoia that black thugs were preying upon white neighborhoods.

The Democratic Party has an extensive history of racism, slave holding, Jim Crow laws, starting the KKK, long time failure of governance within the inner cities to say it's, "far right white supremacists" is in a word, myopic.

That extensive history was more than 50 years in the past.

:laugh: Yup, it just suddenly stopped when Republicans passed the Civil Rights Bill...

How do you explain the extensive list failures of the Democratic Party in America's inner cities? They control them, farm the votes but conditions for Blacks only gets worse.

I know you are trying to make those rush stories sound believable, but that just works on people who really want to believe them.

No problem, I expected you to chicken out and not answer the question....:thup:

Maybe if you read this it would help...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1672

Oh My....Another RWNJ link. If that is where you get your information, there is no doubt why you believe all that crazy crap.

The Democratic Party has an extensive history of racism, slave holding, Jim Crow laws, starting the KKK, long time failure of governance within the inner cities to say it's, "far right white supremacists" is in a word, myopic.

:laugh: Yup, it just suddenly stopped when Republicans passed the Civil Rights Bill...

How do you explain the extensive list failures of the Democratic Party in America's inner cities? They control them, farm the votes but conditions for Blacks only gets worse.

I know you are trying to make those rush stories sound believable, but that just works on people who really want to believe them.

Oh My....Another RWNJ link. If that is where you get your information, there is no doubt why you believe all that crazy crap.

RWNJ?

RWNJ?

Right Wing Nut Job

RWNJ?

Right Wing Nut Job

and it's a Right Wing Nut Job link because...

your Left Wing Nut Job websites disagree with it?

RWNJ?

Right Wing Nut Job

No. It's a Right Wing Nut Job because reality disagrees with it.

RWNJ?

Right Wing Nut Job

YOUR reality?

Of course it's both sides. And that "example" with which you are obsessed is precisely in the same category. As I recall, I only mentioned the Left in that thread, and in the simplistic and binary way people like you look at things, that qualifies as my entire opinion on the matter.

"Now all of a sudden". Funny how you never "see" my posts about how both ends have to look in the mirror.

That's because you are blinded by your ideology, just like those who listen to Mark Levin, Alex Jones and the others. And I know how people like you hate to be equated with those you loathe. Good.

There is no communicating with people like you on either side, and I can only hope that one day you are finally and naturally marginalized. That may be our only hope.

So Americans should feel obligated to refrain from peaceful protests. okay.

btw, you should post an example or two of where I have exhibited ideological blindness.

RWNJ?

Right Wing Nut Job

YOUR reality?

That remark is nuts. Reality, like facts, can't belong to any one person. They just are. Whether you are capable of accepting them is your problem.

YOUR reality?

That remark is nuts. Reality, like facts, can't belong to any one person. They just are. Whether you are capable of accepting them is your problem.

NO?

Is the glass half empty, or half full?

Which is the "reality"

I've seen "reality" from the Right, and "Reality from the Left on this, and other boards.

and both sides are usually about half correct on the subject they are discussing.

Which, when you come down to it, means they are 100% wrong.

The left didn't sell out Detroit's manufacturing base to the transnational corporations.

Right Wing Nut Job

YOUR reality?

NO?

Which is the "reality"

I've seen "reality" from the Right, and "Reality from the Left on this, and other boards.

and both sides are usually about half correct on the subject they are discussing.

Half full or empty? What the hell is that supposed to mean, and what does it have to do with a web site that is nothing but a bunch of lies and misdirection? This isn't a matter of perception. It's a matter of verifiable facts.

People takes the murder of others and can come up with the stupidest things out of it.

We have another thread on white America is dying

You ever seen them post on black victimhood, Mexican America is dying, Asians, Indians, MUSLIMS. etc

naaaa, it's all them about them Crackers,

one thing for sure. the UNITED STATES is sick and is probably dying.

good job

YOUR reality?

NO?

Which is the "reality"

Half full or empty? What the hell is that supposed to mean, and what does it have to do with a web site that is nothing but a bunch of lies and misdirection? This isn't a matter of perception. It's a matter of verifiable facts.

Reality

In one reality, the glass is half full, in another, the glass is half empty.

Verifiable?

By who?

A site YOU believe?

YOUR reality?

NO?

Which is the "reality"

Reality

Verifiable?

By who?

A site YOU believe?

In reality, the glass has the exact same amount of water, no matter how you decide to describe it. That is reality. You can play what ever games you want, but the reality is still the same, and can be verified. Don't you think some issues are too important to do a silly dance around?

YOUR reality?

NO?

Which is the "reality"

Reality

Verifiable?

By who?

A site YOU believe?

In reality, the glass has the exact same amount of water, no matter how you decide to describe it. That is reality. You can play what ever games you want, but the reality is still the same, and can be verified. Don't you think some issues are too important to do a silly dance around?

"In reality, the glass has the exact same amount of water, no matter how you decide to describe it."

and you accuse me of dancing?

LOL

BWAHHAHAHA

One nutter out of 50 million talk radio listeners goes insane...

where is the PROOF he ever listened to Conservative "talk radio" ?

why are libertards suddenly jumping on the Christian Faith and Church going peoples bandwagon ? you libertards should be hailing his HATE of Christians and peace loving people, those black people are the kind of people i love, it's the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons who support HATE and derision that i despise. :up:

I thought it would be interesting to watch MSNBC on a day like this and as usual race baiting was front and center from guests to commentators. It was odd though that suddenly people of faith were being temporarily embraced by the left, used, from my perspective.
MSNBC is nothing but hate-speech......but not much of a problem because nobody's watching MSNBC.

I noticed some of these idiots on the left trying to blame Fox for this. I wonder what caused all of the shit that happened in Baltimore.....70 plus murders since the riots......must be Fox.

Truth is.....the WhiteHouse is paying rioters to travel around the country causing trouble. So eventually some introverted white kid decides to get even. Of course Obama has to say something about it......like we're the only advanced country to have mass-shootings/killings.

We all know that is a bold-faced lie.

Truth is.....the WhiteHouse is paying rioters to travel around the country causing trouble

YEP: That RACE HUSTLING slime named Rev. Al Sharpton has visited OUR white house almost 70 Times. now why the hell is that? and then ever where he goes there are riots, lootings, cop shootings, etc

I do think the people caught onto it and that's why they voted him and his Party of snakes OUT of control of Congress

Forum List

Back