white vrs. blacks over junetenth

You want to talk about rediculous fake holidays?
Columbus day is a rediculous fake holiday
Christmass is a rediculous fake holiday
Easter is a rediculous fake holiday
Good Friday is a rediculous fake holidays

You are rediculous. How that fuck does Juneteenth "pander to racists'? Is celebrating the end of slavery racist? You fucking racists always accuse those who decry racism as racist. THAT is fucking Rediculous!

Fag.

It’s an abomination to own someone. Slaves did manual labor and were generally well treated and well fed and provided medical care to maximize production. Not noble but fact. Fiction is Uncle Toms Cabin.
Probably no measurement but I’m certain far more blacks have died at the hands of blacks in last 50 years then ever did from maltreatment of slavery once in the USA.

Those levees up and down the Mississippi River and around New Orleans are littered with the dead bodies of Irish and German laborers, just left where they dropped dead and buried over. Slaves weren't used for such dirty and dangerous work, they were too valuable. They were much better taken care of than poor whites anywhere in the U.S., true. The idea they were all horribly whipped every day by evul white supremacists is just laughable Hollywood crap. Working a big plantation requires the willing cooperation of everybody involved, despite their social circumstances; they grew their own food and raised their own animals, etc.

Those levees up and down the Mississippi River and around New Orleans are littered with the dead bodies of Irish and German laborers, just left where they dropped dead and buried over. Slaves weren't used for such dirty and dangerous work, they were too valuable. They were much better taken care of than poor whites anywhere in the U.S., true. The idea they were all horribly whipped every day by evul white supremacists is just laughable Hollywood crap. Working a big plantation requires the willing cooperation of everybody involved, despite their social circumstances; they grew their own food and raised their own animals, etc.
Which southern school system failed to educate you properly you ignorant fuck? 😂

all this racial classing is all blms fault. they started all this racist shit.

Youre right. It is.

Racism in the 90s and early 2000s was slowly declining because people just left it alone.

Then suddenly blacks rise up because a black dope head, felon, career criminal, full of drugs and several health problems decided to break the law and resist the police and died.

It's kind of like most everyone has worked somewhere with one person that acts like they are the most important there, nothing gets done without them, they are special and always bragging on themselves. No one likes that person. Well blm did that to an entire country.

Blm and the other social and political agenda groups have made me dislike blacks as a whole in the past 2 years when before I didn't really care about them.

One on one I know quite a few fine blacks I work with, but as a group or as a whole? Fuck blacks.

How bout that. Both protest groups (including the armed and bullet proof vest group and the ones that were to stand between the protesters and the celebrators left the Juneteenth, thing without incident. Welcome to Tennessee.
Them white racists should be damn glad they weren't down here in Mississippi's "capital city." Shit, the blacks out celebrating Juneteenth ain't the ones ya gotta be worried about. Them racists cudda been carjacked, fucked up, and left for dead by the AK totin' teens down here. Damn cops have to protect the celebrations from the gangs. LOL

y'all be careful now, ya here.

Forum List

Back