white vrs. blacks over junetenth

all this racial classing is all blms fault. they started all this racist shit.

You right wing fascists started this racist shit. BLM did not kill 10 people in Buffalo and 19 in Uvalde. Or fire shots at a Juneteenth event in Washington. This group sounds just like the Buffalo shooter.

They are all focused on some nebulous date 140 years ago while mowing each other down on a daily basis and calling racist any white who points that fact out.

It is not racist to shoot people because they happen to be minority?

It’s not racist when blacks kill blacks which they do at 5x the rate of blacks killing whites despite being just 14% of the population
I don't think they shoot other black, because they are black, so not racist. It is just, they are handy, the perps don't know any better as no raise correctly, and they seem to have the general feeling that black lives do not matter, after all.

I don't think they shoot other black, because they are black, so not racist. It is just, they are handy, the perps don't know any better as no raise correctly, and they seem to have the general feeling that black lives do not matter, after all.
If 80% of the entire black and white population would adopt your attitude then the problem is well on the way to being solved

If 80% of the entire black and white population would adopt your attitude then the problem is well on the way to being solved
Good luck with that. I'm on the outside, observing, just like you.

Forum List

Back