White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

Oh, right, to your limited thinking there's one one person who stands against racism.

Did you consider I might be black and know a thing or two about racism?

No, I thought perhaps you were being sarcastic with your "OF COURSE IT'S RACIST!" remark. Biffy is the board's sarcasm king, or queen.

By the way, you made a very telling and interesting admission back there when you said: "No wonder we have so much racism and the right doesn't recognize it even when it's systemic."

Indeed it is "no wonder" when we have people like you who immediately jump to the conclusion and scream "racism", when in this case it's more likely this woman was merely trying to be helpful to someone she didn't recognize. No wonder indeed!

It sure would look that way to anyone who is insensitive or lacks rational discrimination. Look it up.
Please show me all the racist things your talking about. I think if MLK were alive he would be ashamed at what he see's. Not from the right but from the left and what it has done to undermine everthing he worked so hard to accomplish.

Please show me all the racist things your talking about. I think if MLK were alive he would be ashamed at what he see's. Not from the right but from the left and what it has done to undermine everthing he worked so hard to accomplish.
You can't blame the left for Trump or the raging bad manners and vulgarity.

😄

I think he'd more likely be amused at how defeated white racists are that they have to pretend they get down with him just so they don't look like total asshats in public.

Forum List

Back