🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White woman threatens revolution if Hillary wins....ouch!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Supporter Tells Mike Pence She’s ‘Ready For A Revolution’ If Hillary Clinton Wins
blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/b7b2a384-0273-465f-9676-7f89396b3021

See this is the kind of shit, the GOP creates every time they run campaigns.....angry potentially violent white mf's with guns....but I got news for this lady and all those threatening this country should Hillary win.....the people of this country will not allow you, nor Russia, nor GOP supporters to bully us into a revolution of division. White people no matter how hard you try to keep this country STUCK.....our mission, our goals our beliefs will advance to changes that will bring this country foward and those changes include INCLUSION OF ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES.....for the last time, this election is not always about YOU!!!!! Its about this country and all the people!!

The world, us all of us are getting tired of you bastards!!

• Banned
Trump Supporter Tells Mike Pence She’s ‘Ready For A Revolution’ If Hillary Clinton Wins

See this is the kind of shit, the GOP creates every time they run campaigns.....angry potentially violent white mf's with guns....but I got news for this lady and all those threatening this country should Hillary win.....the people of this country will not allow you, nor Russia, nor GOP supporters to bully us into a revolution of division. White people no matter how hard you try to keep this country STUCK.....our mission, our goals our beliefs will advance to changes that will bring this country foward and those changes include INCLUSION OF ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES.....for the last time, this election is not always about YOU!!!!! Its about this country and all the people!!

Donald Trump alone created the monster that is now causing him to lag in the polls.....this isn't a Hillary creation, these are words he himself have said, have used on his campaign stops and this bitch is pissed at Hillary because of it?? What man, in his right mind, allows a radio host to call his own daughter a nice piece of ass and then agrees with it? What man threatens another candidate in a live debate with jail time? This guy in not, will never be, can never be president of all people in a country when he himself have attacked every single race but good looking whites...he's even called his own supporters the poorly educated....

• Banned
There should be, a nice slow resistance. If they build it, we burn it.
Typsy, if whites do anything after Hillary win, I suggest you get over it.....cause I'm telling you, we're getting tired of white people thinking they own this fuckin country and we're getting tired of the whining. One thing we do do, is fight back

Typsy, if whites do anything after Hillary win, I suggest you get over it.....cause I'm telling you, we're getting tired of white people thinking they own this fuckin country and we're getting tired of the whining. One thing we do do, is fight back

You are such a disgusting racist....an ignorant and clueless racist. You make me sick.

You know only the fringe crazy white folks are in the group wanting some sort of armed confrontation. If you subtract trump's supporters from that group, I doubt there would be any left.

Link didn't work.
Didn't see anything about her doing anything in the name of whiteness.
Just because you and segregationists like you frame all things in the name of blackness doesn't mean that everyone is as bigoted and racist as you and your ilk.

Calm down, man, there's a shitload of whites in your corner. Me included. At the very least there are whites willing to listen, who don't need to be beaten back with bullets.

Oh really s0n...........with wiffle ball bats? And don't forget.........blacks cant hide!! And white people do own this country and always will s0n!! Their attitude is, if you don't like it, get on the dingy back to Africa........of course, youd never know this because it never plays in the media which promotes this multicultural bs. Step on line in a deli on Long Island in New York with some white men who aren't limpwristers.............done with the victimhood stuff.:popcorn:

Whenever recently would you say that white people in any Western nation have displayed such knuckledragging savagery as the BLM Thug Movement?

Oh really s0n...........with wiffle ball bats? And don't forget.........blacks cant hide!! And white people do own this country and always will s0n!! Their attitude is, if you don't like it, get on the dingy back to Africa........of course, youd never know this because it never plays in the media which promotes this multicultural bs. Step on line in a deli on Long Island in New York with some white men who aren't limpwristers.............done with the victimhood stuff.:popcorn:

"Multi"cultural? How does the color of someone's skin make them "not of this culture"? And for that matter, what's wrong with acquainting yourself with a culture that doesn't include NASCAR, jorts, mullets, and fucking your sister, you hillbilly racist fuck?

Do you even care that your cross-burning rhetoric is essentially the single biggest tear on our social fabric? Fuck you.

Whenever recently would you say that white people in any Western nation have displayed such knuckledragging savagery as the BLM Thug Movement?

You're not familiar with America, are you?

We give no shits about what you fuck ups are tired of!

I've not heard on any news with things happening in America, involving multitudes of white people in a movement like BLM rioting, shooting police officers, looting, burning places down and in general being like complete savages.

Nobody anywhere owes blacks anything, period. They should get off their collective buttocks and get a job, earn some money and STFU and then sit down, people are tired of listening to their constant whining and bedwetting.

I've not heard on any news with things happening in America, involving multitudes of white people in a movement like BLM rioting, shooting police officers, looting, burning places down and in general being like complete savages.

Nobody anywhere owes blacks anything, period. They should get off their collective buttocks and get a job, earn some money and STFU and then sit down, people are tired of listening to their constant whining and bedwetting.

Did you miss the entire 1960s? Draft riots in the 1860s in New York? Or any city after their baseball team won the world series?

"Multi"cultural? How does the color of someone's skin make them "not of this culture"? And for that matter, what's wrong with acquainting yourself with a culture that doesn't include NASCAR, jorts, mullets, and fucking your sister, you hillbilly racist fuck?

Do you even care that your cross-burning rhetoric is essentially the single biggest tear on our social fabric? Fuck you.

Hey, dumb fuck...ask the people of Germany how they are faring since they opened up the floodgates and allowed a bunch of muslim ne'er do wells to come into their country to rape, pillage and plunder? Of course the German people are for all practical purposes "unarmed" to defend themselves....this is what Barrypuppet has been doing overtly and covertly and Hitlery wants to amp it up....FUCK YOU.

Hey, dumb fuck...ask the people of Germany how they are faring since they opened up the floodgates and allowed a bunch of muslim ne'er do wells to come into their country to rape, pillage and plunder? Of course the German people are for all practical purposes "unarmed" to defend themselves....this is what Barrypuppet has been doing overtly and covertly and Hitlery wants to amp it up....FUCK YOU.

Waaaaa, keep crying Bull Connor. You'll be dead soon.

You do owe me, you owe me the right for me to ask you nicely to shut the fuck up and do it.

Donald Trump alone created the monster that is now causing him to lag in the polls.....this isn't a Hillary creation, these are words he himself have said, have used on his campaign stops and this bitch is pissed at Hillary because of it?? What man, in his right mind, allows a radio host to call his own daughter a nice piece of ass and then agrees with it? What man threatens another candidate in a live debate with jail time? This guy in not, will never be, can never be president of all people in a country when he himself have attacked every single race but good looking whites...he's even called his own supporters the poorly educated....

STFU..The bitch has done far worse and should reside in a prison cell.

Waaaaa, keep crying Bull Connor. You'll be dead soon.

Great job of avoiding the substance in my post.......you are just another clueless cyber pussy and typical of the leftard clown posse of sniveling morons.

Forum List

Back