White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

What else has the white woman done?

We don't know and that's the point I was making earlier. Your article is behind a paywall, so we don't have any information. This may have been the white woman's first offense and so she got a slap on the wrist. This may have been the black woman's tenth offense, so no such luck. Or, you could be right and the maybe the judge that heard her case has a bias.

Interestingly, I came across something similar on Twitter like two weeks ago. A woman was trying to claim that a black woman in Mississippi received an outrageous fine for a mere misdemeanor offense and all the people like you jumped on the bandwagon and then the rest of the story came out. Turns out that outrageous fine was for her misdemeanor offense as well as 20 others she'd been arrested for and charged with. All of sudden the fine wasn't so outrageous when you had all the information.

You’re speaking out of your ass about something you don’t understand. You only have one move to blame skin tone and not look at the facts of the case. You depend on ignorance to survive. It’s why you will always be below most decent people
So tell me boot licker, why did a white woman who has been stealing for over 20yrs get probation and a black woman who stole 40k get 18 months in jail. Explain it all knowing.

So tell me boot licker, why did a white woman who has been stealing for over 20yrs get probation and a black woman who stole 40k get 18 months in jail. Explain it all knowing.
One of the reasons has already been explained to you, either you are unwilling to listen or too stupid to understand. Either way your ignorance is not my issue you’ve become boring unless you have something new just go fuck off with your played out one trick.

One of the reasons has already been explained to you, either you are unwilling to listen or too stupid to understand. Either way your ignorance is not my issue you’ve become boring unless you have something new just go fuck off with your played out one trick.
No some bullshit was told to me. This woman stole money for over a 20yr period and since they took her pension that justifies her getting probation. Wow, you are a coon.

Thats why you have the two tier justice system you don't care that democrats get a pass especially the white ones

I condemned that overall. I don't complain only when it affects my politics. What a lousy entity you allow to lead you around by the nose.

No some bullshit was told to me. This woman stole money for over a 20yr period and since they took her pension that justifies her getting probation. Wow, you are a coon.
You could have just said you were too stupid to understand you didn’t have to show us

Forum List

Back