White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

It has always been there, he never said it wasn't. Read what he said slower.
Maybe you should read what he said dumbass
"We didn't start hearing this two tier justice system bullshit from white folks'
I said it's always been there he seems to think white folk didn't notice it until Trump. You ignorant ass read very slowly

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.
I thought it was wrong to mention race?

As you can expect with Superbadbreath ... it's all about nothing.
The "white" woman paid the money back, and showed remorse.
The "black" woman refused to pay it back till she had to, and showed no remorse just pissed because she got caught.

Maybe you should read what he said dumbass
"We didn't start hearing this two tier justice system bullshit from white folks'
I said it's always been there he seems to think white folk didn't notice it until Trump. You ignorant ass read very slowly

They didn't. He asked already. Post where you complained about it before Trump.

Your life isn’t anything special you’ve failed and need to blame someone else for your shortcomings that’s why you have to view everything by race. You need to be the victim in order to not admit you’re a pathetic failure
I guess you think boot licking and cooning has made yours special. I am speaking of a black woman who was screwed over like so many black folks before her and you bring your sell out ass on here making excuses for it.

I guess you think boot licking and cooning has made yours special. I am speaking of a black woman who was screwed over like so many black folks before her and you bring your sell out ass on here making excuses for it.
You’re speaking out of your ass about something you don’t understand. You only have one move to blame skin tone and not look at the facts of the case. You depend on ignorance to survive. It’s why you will always be below most decent people

Forum List

Back